The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how excited and happy isla was when talking about free carrots and oranges?? The girl has SERIOUS issues. Her only friend is food

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Im hoping that this is the push Isabelle needed to leave the household. She is almost 18, and has a good amount of followers on instagram and YouTube. While it isn’t the ideal plan, she could definitely start making a living off of it (really her only chance since her parents fucked up her education). For her sake I’m hoping that this was the straw that broke the camels back. This could really be a wake up call for her, being fed up with the bullshit in that house. I hope for her sake that she will take the opportunities she has online and use them to her advantage.
You can do it Izzy. I’m rooting for ya. 🥳
---
Notice how excited and happy isla was when talking about free carrots and oranges?? The girl has SERIOUS issues. Her only friend is food
Nomnomnom. 🙈 so odd.

Reactions: 13
I’ve just thought of something. When they did the test in yesterdays vlog it was the long thin paper one, it was a plastic one that he threw across the table.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I’ve just thought of something. When they did the test in yesterdays vlog it was the long thin paper one, it was a plastic one that he threw across the table.
Yer i spotted that, they must have bought a more normal one to test again.
Huge risk telling them that early, they did that last time and she lost it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Watching last night’s Vlog when he said Sarah was an amazing woman because she was pregnant. Slightly insensitive, being pregnant does not define your capabilities as a woman and that is coming from someone who has managed to conceive naturally. He talks crap constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I know I have commented already but I had to come in again to say I am livid at Chris and Sarah, not just over the pregnancy but that reveal vlog shone a huge light on how little they know their own children. Even without all the other evidence no one can deny how monumentally psychologically damaged those children are.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I sometimes wonder how my siblings reacted when my mum was expecting me, at the age of 45! Must have been quite a shock as my siblings were 22, 20 & 14. I imagine my teenage brother was horrified!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m still boggled at the lobbing of the pregnancy test on the table tbh. I watched it an hour ago and I’m still baffled at how they thought that was a lovely moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Yeah Esmes face said it all when he chucked that test on the table, its like she knew what was coming and she had a look of wtf disgust on her face, even when they were sitting around the table talking prior

What a classy way to announce a pregnancy to those poor kids. I can't get over that

Maybe it was their second take and the reactions didn't go well, so they already knew anyway,, hence him carelessly throwing the test stick on the table for the second take.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Every time I’ve found out I was pregnant, my favourite moment has been telling the youngest (no matter if they were 6 months old or 4 years old) that they were going to be a big sibling. I can’t believe Mila wasn’t involved or even THERE. Mila would definitely understand the concept of a baby, she’s smarter than Jace.

Reactions: 28
The way Izzy pulled Jace in and sat him on her knee and explained to him was exactly what lazy should have taken the time to do…

At this point, izzy has more maternal instinct than lazy….

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Watching last night’s Vlog when he said Sarah was an amazing woman because she was pregnant. Slightly insensitive, being pregnant does not define your capabilities as a woman and that is coming from someone who has managed to conceive naturally. He talks crap constantly.
The imaginary miscarriage.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m still boggled at the lobbing of the pregnancy test on the table tbh. I watched it an hour ago and I’m still baffled at how they thought that was a lovely moment.
I was baffled by that too, but I think it was actually a very cocky thing for Chris to do. Like a “look what I did” kind of thing.

Ive been thinking about how he always manages to successfully manipulate Sarah into getting his own way, and I’m sure he’s using the kids to try and influence her. So many times in the past, we’ve heard Sarah say “Chris and the girls really like X but I preferred this one.” Etc. I don’t think Esme made them a video to convince them to have another baby on her own initiative.

Reactions: 35
Give those kids an Oscar if there reaction to everything is crying….. what a rubbish reveal to your family

Reactions: 11
Almost at the 3 hour point since posting the vlog, this seems to be where the views suddenly start to soar (otherwise known as the credit card coming out)

This is 8.14pm

Almost 3 hours after posting it's only at 7.1K views and 1.7k likes

1682622841898.png

---
And as if by magic here we are at 8.21pm and now we're already up to 8.5k and still only 1.7k likes.

1682623317564.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So to tell the girls they were expecting Jace, they had balloons and big cookies telling them they were big sisters (which they didn’t twig as Izzy and Esme were already big sisters)
and now Chris just chucks a pee stick at them.
Tell me your life’s gone downhill in the last four years without telling me…

• Haha
Reactions: 73
We have got to look at the positives here - they must be fuming those other families who were relevant same time as them are still smashing it in the views.
Also who is going to gift exotic holidays for a feral scruffy family of 8
Finally on the sickness stuff - my mum didn’t even know she was pregnant when admitted to hospital …. She was about a month gone and stayed in till she gave birth - the Doctors tried to give her a new ‘wonder drug’ but she wouldn’t/couldn’t swallow it - it was called thalidomide- so every day I count my blessings
Sarah pisses me off with her bullshit hyperemesis story. I don't have personal history with it like many here, just had really awful nausea but wasn't constantly sick, but my grandmother had what we suspect was HG with all four of her pregnancies. She had four kids in not quite four years, as birth control wasn't available at the time and she was evidently extremely fertile lol. She was given a med that was less common than thalidomide, can't remember the name, but it causes partial or complete infertility in the children and grandchildren of women given it. My mom started trying for me when my brother was about nine months, we are three years and nine months apart. I had PPROM and preterm delivery. My aunt had seven miscarriages, two stillbirths, and one living child. My other aunt had one living child that took five years of trying. My uncle is fertile AF but his daughters are all pretty much unable to get pregnant. The next generation is too young to tell, but it could continue for who knows how many generations??

Anyway. These sort are the people I mean when I say some people shouldn't be allowed children. Or there should be a test. Or something.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.