The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise, Mila nowhere to be seen. The way Isabelle explained to Jace was so sweet I must admit.

I know she’s an innocent child but I get so much second hand embarrassment watching Isla on these reveals.
Islas reaction really was top much, she was shaking at one point

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Who cries like that when your mother is pregnant
I was 13 my 2 sisters was 16 & 15 when my mam said she was pregnant I don’t remember any crying lol
Yes, I remember being a very young child and being told my Mother was having a baby, I was annoyed and very worried about having to share my toys lol 😆 not hyperventilating over a pregnancy test

Reactions: 21
Late for work again - Chris is going to find it hard when the inevitable happens and he’s forced into proper employment if he can’t even get a video uploaded on time

Reactions: 28
Completely disagree with the people who said Isla was attention seeking
Having studied psychology and mental health, her reaction was unfortunately very real. The level of hyperventilating, shaking and hysterical crying shows she can’t regulate her emotions and experiences a very heightened stress response. Without therapy, it will continue into adulthood and she’s going to be unable to deal with any form of stress.
At 5:40, you can see her realise that she can’t catch her breath and can’t regulate her breathing properly, and you can see the fear on her face while she tries to calm herself down and starts wringing her hands, before it quickly cuts away. None of her body language shows that she is happy or excited, it shows stress and anxiety.
Out of all the children, she worries me the most.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88
They shouldn't have told Isla that she would be the littlest girl when Jace was born, it did her no favours, then of course Mila came along and took that role.
They should encourage her to grow up in an age appropriate way, not make her feel like she should stay as the little girl she was years ago, she's heading towards her teens and probably already experiencing changes she's not ready for.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What are we supposed to be getting today? How we broke the news to Prinny/Grandparents/Ketrina with super emotional reactions? Or shopping for their next trip?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Y'all. Oh my goodness.

I worked overtime yesterday and was a bit slap happy by the time I was heading home. So I'm walking down like seven flights of stairs because the elevators don't work on my floor after 6pm unless you have a key, and it was about midnight. And I'm 99% sure I'm alone, because even hospitals get quiet and also most people use the damn elevator. And I had this shower of cnts stuck in my head, and I had that stupid rant of Sarah's going over and over in my brain because of course. So I start freaking SAYING "If I want a burgaaaah for mah teeeaaa, I'll 'ave a burgah for mah teaaa!" in the thickest Yorkshire accent I can, because that's what lunatics like me do, ya know?

Guys, I was not alone in the stairwell. And now I need to change my name and disappear. Any suggestions? Because I can clearly never show my face here again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
And now I need to change my name and disappear. Any suggestions? Because I can clearly never show my face here again.
If anyone ever asks, just say that you were rehearsing for a part in "Shameless the Musical".

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Recently when searching Ingham the top five results aren't even them.
Even YouTube thinks they’re irrelevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.