The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He loves her so much that the creepy pedlo cheats on her with young girls .. oh is that what love is Chris. You are pure filth mate

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Here we go! 😒😒
That's a bloody big bump for 16 weeks. Especially considering how well padded she is. Most women of her size at 16 weeks don't pop like that. A slim woman yes - but not someone who no matter what she says is a size 18 at least. If she's not a lot further along than she says she is then that is very worrying. It could be a symptom of polyhydramnios*. Now if you develop that in later pregnancy it's uncomfortable but usually only has mild, non life threatening effects like slight shortness of breath. However, if she's developed it in the first 12-16 weeks it can be a lot more serious, leading to gestational diabetes & early labour. It can even be a sign of foetal abnormalities.

No matter how much I despise this woman I don't want that for her & I certainly don't want the worry of her having a difficult or high risk pregnancy for those children she already has.

*Edit:
That's a condition where you build up too much amniotic fluid. It's usually gradual and is often only noticeable in late second trimester or in the third. This early it's a real risk factor for diabetes - and with her appalling diet....

Reactions: 17
If she’s that big now she isn’t going to fit through the rv door in a few weeks. And they are going to need a forklift to get her up the stairs. How embarrassing he does just manage to make something that should be nice sound and look cringy doesn’t he 🤣🤣
---
Hang on has he deleted it or was is on Sarah’s insta I’m blocked on that and can only see the door he proves isn’t photoshopped on it. Come on Chris show the Live Photo so you can really prove it’s not photoshopped.

Reactions: 10
IMG_5251.jpg

I am now totally lost for words.... Not everyone should be on social media, just because someone is on social media below the age of 13 is on social media doesn’t mean they are still old enough. But then again you have disgusting things for 16 year old and under. Also how dare you say you know what goes on in school when you don’t send your kids to any schools anymore!!! the biggest clown award goes to you after this!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Tbh I think he can swear if he likes on his social media and he is right about school. There is an age limit of 13 on there and if parents have let them on early then it’s their own fault if they don’t like swearing. It is odd that he uses that as an example because people home school might actually keep them away for people swearing and his don’t even go to school but I do think that swearing is the least of people’s worries if you look at most celebrities tagged photos they have spam accounts posting naked women all over them. So if you’re sensitive to swearing you should stay of the internet all together.

Reactions: 7
That's a bloody big bump for 16 weeks. Especially considering how well padded she is. Most women of her size at 16 weeks don't pop like that. A slim woman yes - but not someone who no matter what she says is a size 18 at least. If she's not a lot further along than she says she is then that is very worrying. It could be a symptom of polyhydramnios*. Now if you develop that in later pregnancy it's uncomfortable but usually only has mild, non life threatening effects like slight shortness of breath. However, if she's developed it in the first 12-16 weeks it can be a lot more serious, leading to gestational diabetes & early labour. It can even be a sign of foetal abnormalities.

No matter how much I despise this woman I don't want that for her & I certainly don't want the worry of her having a difficult or high risk pregnancy for those children she already has.

*Edit:
That's a condition where you build up too much amniotic fluid. It's usually gradual and is often only noticeable in late second trimester or in the third. This early it's a real risk factor for diabetes - and with her appalling diet....
Behave she’s ‘beautifuuuuuuuuul’ 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Tbh I think he can swear if he likes on his social media and he is right about school. There is an age limit of 13 on there and if parents have let them on early then it’s their own fault if they don’t like swearing. It is odd that he uses that as an example because people home school might actually keep them away for people swearing and his don’t even go to school but I do think that swearing is the least of people’s worries if you look at most celebrities tagged photos they have spam accounts posting naked women all over them. So if you’re sensitive to swearing you should stay of the internet all together.
I agree he can swear all he likes if he wasn’t the face of ** A FAMILY CHANNEL **. that’s where the line Is crossed, we need to remember that a lot of young people follow this channel. And parents don’t likely want kids swearing at a young age.

Reactions: 30
His language is deplorable. It is irrelevant if they are old enough or not. We know many of their fans have learning difficulties. It sums up his attitude, if you access social media you are fair game wether it’s language or sexual advances. Get this poor excuse of an adult off the internet ASAP.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I get huge early on in pregnancy, very obvious bump from about 10 weeks and everyone has always known before I've officially told them. I know some people haven't even told people by 16 weeks, I would never be able to hide it and it's been the same when I was a lot slimmer in my first pregnancy to carrying some extra weight in my last. However, even by my own experiences she is bigger than you would expect and they have edited to make it look more rounded to look like it's only bump. I also wouldn't rule out that she is further along, to get that "surprise" birth, but then I don't know how having an 8lb baby a month early would fit into them being able to say they have the tiniest baby you ever did see.

They know what they are doing posting the picture though. They know they will get comments about her size and can play the poor pregnant wife victim again.

Reactions: 11
He's so thick. Showing a pic of the door saying no photoshop. You're right there fickhead but when you put Sarah the lump in front of it you've done it then. God

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree he can swear all he likes if he wasn’t the face of ** A FAMILY CHANNEL **. that’s where the line Is crossed, we need to remember that a lot of young people follow this channel. And parents don’t likely want kids swearing at a young age.
Clearly its been forgotten that their young children Isla/Jace/Mila (the last two from birth) all had Instagram accounts and if they weren’t the ingham family brand then they would have been allowed to keep them, disgusting DMs included. That they claimed those accounts were run by Sarah and Chris is irrelevant. They were kept up for some time. Here all school children post covid have online access, and no, social media isn’t blocked (that’s a whole different thread). They market themselves as family friendly, all ages. They have vulnerable people following them who believe they’re part of their family, in real life those people would be deemed unable to consent due to incapacity.

At the end of the day all his childish stropping around does is alienate them further and destroy their channel quicker, in other words, woohoo you go for it chris lad we are ALL behind you 👏

Reactions: 19
I am reminded of when Andrea Dworkin said that men see a pregnant belly as evidence of their victory. Chris does not care about that child. He doesn't see the arrival of a baby as the birth of a person. Everything is about status of having 6 kids, the power he has over his wife, his image as a family man, a provider, an epic pow-wow vanlifer with his own little tribe that he is the patriarch of.

Chris Ingham, you're not enviable. You are a child groomer and a pedophile. You're your own daughters' pimp, and because of you, millions of men across the world — men just like you — have access to images of them in bikinis, in underwear, in thumbnails focusing on their open mouths and crying faces. You use words like "teen" and "cream pie" to get clicks. You hid under your pre-teen step daughter's bed and recorded her in the bathroom. You're an adulterer, a liar and a cheat. And your money train is quickly heading to its final stop.
Best description of Chris I’ve seen 🙌

Reactions: 14
It must be worse than the usual hell in the Ingham house today. Imagine that twit stomping around, shouting, because you just know he’s throwing a tantrum. He’s woken Lazy up before midday - that can’t be good for anyone in that house.

He’s really giving himself away - his true ugly colors. Seems that the Volcanic Orange Insta was from a couple who appear to be in a same sex relationship and have a very cool car. What happened Creepy? Did they reject your offer to join them? 🤣

You’re so hard with your threats to block and ‘trust’ 😂 The biggest wanker is you, my friend, as our hero Kayak Paul would say.

So off you trot, but do keep a lid on it, for the sake of the four kids you already have - and Lazy’s first born. (Did you ever get permission to adopt her? Thought not) They don’t need to see you losing your tit over a reality check on Insta.
Get back to the vacuuming, cleaning the kitchen after the children, folding the clean laundry from the dirty floor, taping what’s left of your hair down and oh yes, get the vlog ready 😆
Pathetic little spunkbubble.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.