The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think we will get another baby shower this pregnancy?
The cake was epic
View attachment 2135796
They have no one left to come to a baby shower.

The pregnancy with Mila and especially just after she was born really showed what a lonely life they have.

Family appeared to get summoned for one visit that was really to show off the house. Jane and Steve didn't know she had been born until they got there because capturing the surprise reveal was more important than telling them their granddaughter had arrived safe and well. Some presents through the post from made up friends/ifam. No cards in sight.

They don't understand that no amount of presents sent to themselves will make anyone jealous, it's the things people do to show they care that matter. Offers of taking other children out somewhere fun, taking round food so they have something easy to eat, just being there to have a chat.

Reactions: 33
I don’t get why any of those girls cry when they hear their mother is pregnant. I mean be happy sure and excited but why do they erupt into tears. If it’s genuine it’s very odd.
Because that's what the poor kids have been trained to do for years 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I have 3 children with autism, imo there’s not much wrong with the Ingham kids other than bad parenting and being told to act up for the camera. Sure I may be wrong & the kids might show more signs than what we see in the vlogs. But any behaviour issues I see personally I think is down to Lazy and Creepies lack of parenting skills.
Exactly this!

Reactions: 7
The Ingham Family posted:
Daily singing lessons with our 1 year old! 😍😍 #baby #cute #inghamfamily #shorts
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

Reactions: 1
Here we go! 😒😒
His wording is disgusting. What he's proud of her now she finally gave into his demands? And how he loves her body changing? More like he loves how she's getting bigger and can no longer get in his way of being a dirty deviant

Reactions: 52
I can't imagine a situation where I'd ever think 'you know what, I think I'll put a photo of myself in my pants on my husband's very public social media today'. Such a strange total lack of boundaries.

Reactions: 39
It's perfectly OK if hundreds of strangers repost on the MANY IG fan accounts, even the ones I would consider downright creepy for fans to repost, but don't dare make pennies off them.
You're hardly Chris Jenner protecting your brand. Sad little man.
She probably ghosted him in her DM’s the perverted gremlin had his ego bruised 🤡

Reactions: 13
Creepy Chris blocking people for pointing out the photo is edited 😂 he’s such a gong, hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I completely agree! I work as a school psychologist and I was thinking the same. I worry for all of the children, but Isla seems to have something clinical going on. Of course, this is just from watching the vlog and It’s not like i formally assessed the child. The inability to regulate emotions can also be due to childhood trauma and not necessarily an underlying clinical disorder. Either way, she needs a therapist!

Completely disagree with the people who said Isla was attention seeking
Having studied psychology and mental health, her reaction was unfortunately very real. The level of hyperventilating, shaking and hysterical crying shows she can’t regulate her emotions and experiences a very heightened stress response. Without therapy, it will continue into adulthood and she’s going to be unable to deal with any form of stress.
At 5:40, you can see her realise that she can’t catch her breath and can’t regulate her breathing properly, and you can see the fear on her face while she tries to calm herself down and starts wringing her hands, before it quickly cuts away. None of her body language shows that she is happy or excited, it shows stress and anxiety.
Out of all the children, she worries me the most.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh Christopher, Christopher, Christopher. The only clown here is you, so desperately trying to convince us that the photo is not edited. Look, it's as clear as day how wonky the door is in the bump photo. Grow up and give it a rest you absolute buffoon. I'd be mortified if my husband carried on like this

20230429_112032.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
He is on one today, telling people to F off and calling people w****rs. He likes her being pregnant because it is a major ego boost for him showing people what a ‘man’ he is. He is soooo sad, get a grip, it takes more than a man to ejaculate to prove he is a man…idiot,

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.