The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FINDING OUT I WAS PREGNANT STRANDED IN A SNOW STORM! (PREGNANCY TEST ON CAMERA)

Lazy screeches good evening. She wanted to do an intro and show her moon face on camera. They’ve cleaned up after dinner and Lazy is off to bed with Ben - Ben and Jerry’s. This vlog is her and Creepstopher finding out she was knocked up in a blizzard. She has a washing machine in her stomach.

Norway, on a forest road. 9th February 2023. 7:20pm.
Creepstopher says this may be the most important video he makes all year. Lazy was due to start her period today but she hasn’t. They’ve got a regular pregnancy test. Screeching foghorn yells in the background and makes her way over to the camera. She’s never got to a missed period before testing as she’s always tested before she was due. She has been on the pill since she was 17 but hasn’t been on it since 2017. They’re filming in the toilet in their log cabin.

It’s been three minutes. Lazy doesn’t want to look and starts squealing. Creepstopher has the test in his hand. He gasps. Lazy gasps. He grabs her and starts eating her face. He knew she was knocked up. Dr Delonge's heart is going 200 beats a minute. The test line is really dark. Creepstopher grabs Lazy from behind and says he loves her so much. Only when she’s pregnant and vulnerable you filthy bleep. She reminds him he promised it’s the last child. Creepstopher says a clearly audible “tit” at 5:57. They’re in a public women’s toilet. Lazy keeps showing us the test.

Lazy usually has an inkling if she's pregnant as she takes 100 tests a week. She is still going sledging and skiing on the trip. She will be careful but saw a pregnant woman skiing the other day so it's fine.

Back to screechy Lazy in the Rosabelle Manor kitchen. She hopes we enjoyed the footage. Neither her nor Creepstopher expected a positive. She can’t watch the footage back. It feels like a lifetime ago but was a lovely moment. They were in a truckers toilet at a truck stop. The hardest part was going back to the van and not saying anything. They get no privacy from the girls. Mila drops something on her toe and starts crying. Ever the doting mother, Lazy says that’s the fakest cry she’s ever heard and rolls her eyes. Lazy remembers the desperation to want to talk to Creepstopher about the pregnancy but they couldn’t for a week. Isla says she and the girls got suspicious. Creepstopher was so obvious because he told the girls to be careful of Lazy. Lazy dragged Isla onto her and told her she didn't need to be careful so she wasn't suspicious anymore. She told Creepstopher she was going to ski and the girls that she wouldn’t be sledging if she was pregnant. 🤥

Lazy and Creepstopher went into the supermarket alone together to talk about the pregnancy or told the girls to go to the toilet block. It didn't matter about Jace and Mila because they don't understand. The sickness started at exactly six weeks. Tomorrow’s vlog will be telling the girls and Jace.

End of vlog
View attachment 2129524View attachment 2129521View attachment 2129519
View attachment 2129540View attachment 2129541View attachment 2129547View attachment 2129552View attachment 2129563
Does she just carry pregnancy tests around with her all the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You can re-take your GCSE’s in college if you have failed them for any reason. We can no longer prevent people entering college when the law says you have to be in education or training till the age kf 18 💁🏻‍♀️
Yeh this is true the thing is tho Izzy could start at eighteen no problem but once she reaches nineteen the next year she would need to pay for the course and her parents only spend on the littles so she couldn’t complete anything unless she applied for financial aid, at least Izzy would then find out they’re full of 💩 saying they’d put money aside and her earnings from her own SM.
ETA they would probably gaslight her saying she can’t touch it it’s invested and untouchable 🙄

Reactions: 12
Yeh this is true the thing is tho Izzy could start at eighteen no problem but once she reaches nineteen the next year she would need to pay for the course and her parents only spend on the littles so she couldn’t complete anything unless she applied for financial aid, at least Izzy would then find out they’re full of 💩 saying they’d put money aside and her earnings from her own SM.
Did they actually announce what she got in her GCSE’s
Also a side note izzys boyf just with her for clout?

Reactions: 7
The preview of their reactions at the end is so weird „omg that’s amazing“ what? They already have both. It’s gonna be a boy or a girl, but they made it sound like something out of this world. Is it sweet baby cheeses? Probably. So amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She has a whole other family, I'm sure her grandparents would take her in if she really wanted to leave.
The problem though is she is not just leaving Chris and Sarah, she would be leaving the younger kids too and I would bet good money that Sarah especially lays the guilt trip very heavily about how heartbroken the little ones would be if she left home for university.

Reactions: 22
So she’d openly bought pink baby grows and left a pink doughnut in the side… do we think it’s defo a boy? We’ve guessed the last 2 genders before it was announced, is she trying to troll or is she really that stupid Again!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t believe it. Unless she’s going to retake some GCSE exams? She’ll need some to apply for a place in college, that’s how it works here anyway.
If she resat some, it would have taken place already. I really don't think she's going to college, I think they're winging it until she no longer has to be in fulltime education, to keep the LA off their backs.

Reactions: 12
So she’d openly bought pink baby grows and left a pink doughnut in the side… do we think it’s defo a boy? We’ve guessed the last 2 genders before it was announced, is she trying to troll or is she really that stupid Again!
I think she’s trolling! She was fuming we got the gender and name with Mila, even they’d take extra care I think. Yet aren’t smart enough for a double bluff.

Reactions: 16
Not like they're operating on her is it 😂 I did wonder what it has to do with anything. Maybe first pregnancy they may say wait in case something unfortunate happens during the pregnancy?
She’s full of crap 💩 absolute BS 🤣 I know someone who had one while there missus was pregnant …🤣

Reactions: 10
She’s full of crap 💩 absolute BS 🤣 I know someone who had one while there missus was pregnant …🤣
I think it’s more that he’s full of bs and she’s swallowing it.
First he won’t be able to have it until the baby is born. Then it’ll be too close to their next travel plans, then he’ll claim he can’t get an appointment like he does with everything else 🙄 and it’ll just be excuse after excuse.
No chance is he serious about getting it done.

How else will he impregnate the next Princess Delonge.

Reactions: 21
He has no intention of getting a vasectomy, did anyone here when she said with the girl baby grows i will return them if its a boy and creepy piped up or keep them for the next one 😱

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Tbh from the profile pic of this boy and his Facebook friends I don’t think he’s 24 but still can’t be 100% sure

Reactions: 2
There is a TikTok of lazy and creepy admitting that they do it in the caravan it came up on my fyp randomly 🤮🤮🤮 now I can’t find it again any tattlers that are good investigators?
They don’t do anything randomly maybe he’s going away with them this summer so they had to out the boyfriend maybe it’s a trade off because Izzy doesn’t wanna go without him 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The Ingham Family posted:
They’re bond is so special 🥰 #siblings #bond #brothersister #love #cute #inghamfamily #shorts
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Haha
All of this is very true, but it may also be important to add that Isabelle has been very isolated from anyone who could help her and has been brainwashed and manipulated into believing that their lifestyle is a fine way to live. That damage won't be undone easily.
I understand that. I too was brainwashed but not into thinking I was famous. Both are equally damaging to trusting anyone and having spent thousands on therapy it’s the sort of thing you cannot recover from.

The answer isn’t in other people, or babies (lost track of how many times I was told to get married and have a baby by professionals) it’s incredibly hard to manage without supportive family. I’ve been there.

Once you’re 18 services are 99% (here) blind to needs.

It’ll be the same for all the children. I’m so angry with services I cannot put it into words that won’t see me banned. Sarah and Chris do not deserve any children. They’ve taken advantage and used their children for their own means.
---
She has a whole other family, I'm sure her grandparents would take her in if she really wanted to leave.
And I’m sure they won’t. I’ve been this child.

Controlling abusive parents like Chris and Sarah will be spinning more tales than Hans christen Anderson to everyone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
If she resat some, it would have taken place already. I really don't think she's going to college, I think they're winging it until she no longer has to be in fulltime education, to keep the LA off their backs.
She missed the resits. The exams were in January when they were in Edinburgh. College applications and interviews (she’d need an interview due to her ‘year out’) here are done in frebruary. They were going to the arctic circle then.

The entire situation just makes me sad. I used to believe this kind of thing was impossible now. It’s sad to be proven wrong.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.