The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter isn’t 4 until September and has pen control and recognises most alphabet letters. That’s because she attends pre school Sarah. Unlike Jason she doesn’t have to rely on crappy print outs and you leaving him to it.

Reactions: 24
Yeah been together 7 months want to keep it secret but all of a sudden he’s mentioned and now there’s even vlogs with him 😂😂😂 stop lying lazy ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Sarah telling us she doesn't like ice cream!
Keep telling yourself that! Only a few weeks ago when they were away they were all having them!

Why do people think the alleged boyfriend was born in 99? I personally don’t think she has a boyfriend, it’s Sarah trying to make her sound like a typical teenager when we all know she is a nervous wreck. Plus it helps keep the weirdo’s interested, right Chris?!
Latest Sassy belle Vlog is 3 minutes of Isabelle get a guy to dye her hair red and her talking for 5 mins about her having a boyfriend and wanting to keep that private.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone seen that show where there’s a bloke who is in love with his car? And claims he’s in a relationship with his car? That’s creepy and his van.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If she wanted to keep him private she wouldn't be doing a vlog with him there at all.

If he is willing to be in her vlogs knowing what the family history is, then he's not as decent a person as I had hoped. And he will know all about it, even if he was a total stranger when they met anyone's first reaction upon finding out their new girlfriends family has vlogged for years would be to look them up. Which is incredibly creepy when you think about it.

Next will be Sarah getting angry at people for asking about the boyfriend, when they are the ones who have decided that he's the new storyline and Sarah especially can't wait to reveal more information.

The scary thing about this is that Isabelle cannot talk to her parents and fully trust that the information won't be used on a vlog or by Sarah when she is arguing with someone about something and thinks she's proving a point. Discussions that should be automatically confidential are not in their house, and she hasn't exactly got close friends to talk things over with either.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s so sad that Isabelle has been so brainwashed that she is unable to make sense of her own thoughts. She wants to keep some aspects of her life private (as it should be) but she doesn’t understand that the reason she now has to even decide to keep certain things private is because her parents decided for all of them to make EVERY aspect of their life public. This wouldn’t even be a conscious thought she’d have to make if it wasn’t for them.
It was actually quite sad listening to her speak, she has been led to believe she is an influencer and her family are famous, surely she must have worked out by now people hate on her pedalo stepdad and her enabler mother. She’s totally lying about 7 months, she couldn’t even remember herself lol her parents are forcing this, it’s too much of a coincidence he’s suddenly been mentioned and now he’s in a vlog.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Omg I just watched the first couple of minutes of her video and the way he talks to Izzy is horrible. It’s not playful or in jest, it sounds quite controlling…

I don’t like this already.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Omg I just watched the first couple of minutes of her video and the way he talks to Izzy is horrible. It’s not playful or in jest, it sounds quite controlling…

I thought the same thing, he was really quite aggressive in how he spoke to her

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Fake boyfriend aside. Why is he dying her hair? What an odd way to spend their time together ..

Reactions: 16

I thought the same. No way is he 17/18. Definitely older

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Issy’s new boyfriend vlog is all Sarah’s doing, everything she says sounds like a carbon copy of Lazy telling her to say it.

How possibly have they have been seeing each other for 6-7 months! Maybe have been chatting for that amount of time but certainly not been seeing each other in bf/gf capacity since they were on their Van trip 6-7 months ago and all the other trips, Cornwall, Paris (again), Edinburgh, Arctic then the multiple caravan trips.

What have they met up a couple of times now this is the first time round at her house now they are automatically bf/gf.

I bet 💯 Lazy deliberately deleted those clips of him dying her hair, probably caught his face in the clips and clearly shows he’s a good bit older than Isabelle.

Lazy quite happy to boost that her 17 year old that has been isolated for the last 3 years has a BF to get one back at the haters, did the same with the concert she went as a hanger on with those girls and deliberately showing Izzy getting dropped off for the couple of exams she sat.

If having a BF was so private why show anything? Generally the vlogs only consist of Lazy’s moon face and Creepy’s vagina eyes or the little 2 counting to 10. The older 3 are not featured much anymore unless it’s for some present opening or to prove point to the haters how wonderful a life they have trapped in Rosabelle Tower!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If Izzy has been with her boyfriend for that long, surely they haven’t spent too much time together seeing as they were galavanting in the van of dreams for months at a time? The way he speaks to her at the start of her video is disgusting in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Isabelle’s boyfriend reminds me of creepy. Do we think he is a skating friend of his?

• Wow
Also wouldn't isabelle have been 16 when they "got together"? I'm not sure of her birthday but I'm sure it's end of the year somewhere

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.