The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sometimes wonder how my siblings reacted when my mum was expecting me, at the age of 45! Must have been quite a shock as my siblings were 22, 20 & 14. I imagine my teenage brother was horrified!!
I am pregnant and ive got a 15.5 yr age gap between my youngest and this baby plus i have older one who is a mum herself and married.. i was a young mum and now am older one 41, but i dont thinknits about age gaps , life throws curve balls at times that we cant even forsee but unlike those fools having cash cows my children are all loved, well educated and hard workers . I cant wait to have this baby soon i have learnt so much. Sarah and chris do what they want and give no cares to those children. They just buy them stuff to keep happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Im hoping that this is the push Isabelle needed to leave the household. She is almost 18, and has a good amount of followers on instagram and YouTube. While it isn’t the ideal plan, she could definitely start making a living off of it (really her only chance since her parents fucked up her education). For her sake I’m hoping that this was the straw that broke the camels back. This could really be a wake up call for her, being fed up with the bullshit in that house. I hope for her sake that she will take the opportunities she has online and use them to her advantage.
You can do it Izzy. I’m rooting for ya. 🥳
---

Nomnomnom. 🙈 so odd.
Did anyone notice that when they first told the girls sarah kept saying "I promise its the last one" or something similar. She obviously knows that the girls didn't want this.

Reactions: 36
So at 8.21pm they had 8.7k views and now at 8.36pm they have 11k, that's another 2.3k views and in that time the likes have gone from 1.7k to 1.8k

1682624247721.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Did anyone notice that when they first told the girls sarah kept saying "I promise its the last one" or something similar. She obviously knows that the girls didn't want this.
She said the same to Isabelle with mila

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Poor Isla, she has learnt that the only way to get some positive attention in the form of paternal love is if she reacts in the correct way, the bigger the reaction, ie hyperventilating, sobbing etc the bigger the positive response and staged consolation

It’s attention seeking at its purist form and it’s absolutely heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Notice how lazy keeps affirming to herself “this is the last one”, “no more”, “don’t nag for more”

she was clearly pressured into this pregnancy and it’s clear she doesn’t want it, poor baby will get treated worse then Mila

• Sad
Reactions: 58
I agree throwing the pregnancy test across the table spoke volumes about Chris’s arrogance and disregard for how anyone else might feel. I actually thought Izzy response was quite subdued. I would imagine she feels uncomfortable with it all. I really hope she can steer away, it’s clear she loves her siblings but it’s also clear she cares more for them than Chris and Sarah. The whole video was cringe worthy.

Reactions: 50
Notice how lazy keeps affirming to herself “this is the last one”, “no more”, “don’t nag for more”

she was clearly pressured into this pregnancy and it’s clear she doesn’t want it, poor baby will get treated worse then Mila
You're right, this is what Chris wanted and Sarah doesn't seem excited about it all. She seems more excited about getting rid of the van. The only way the new baby will be treated better than Mila is if it's a boy with blonde hair. If it's another girl, especially one with ginger hair then the novelty will wear off after a couple of months, and baby content will only be used to show off tiny clothes hauls are or if there are any medical complications to use for clickbait. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I sometimes wonder how my siblings reacted when my mum was expecting me, at the age of 45! Must have been quite a shock as my siblings were 22, 20 & 14. I imagine my teenage brother was horrified!!
My sister was only about 3.5 when I was born, but she told my mom to „put me back in“ as she wanted a brother. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
At the 3 hour mark the vlog was at 8.5k. Most IFAM will be watching as soon as it comes out, especially as they knew in advance it was going to be the children's reaction video. Yet we're supposed to believe that in less than an hour it's up to 15k
---
Opps sorry make that 16k 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Sorry if this has been posted about before, I’m catching up with A LOT 🤣

Do we think if Mila had been a boy they would have actually stopped there? I think they are desperate for another boy!

Reactions: 13
My heart breaks for Isla. She's gone from being the baby they all adored to a neglected nervous wreak. The way she sees it is three times she's been replace and with each baby she's more and more forgotten. She needs a therapist to work through the abandonment issues she's clearly expressing. Lazy, those were not tears of happiness. Stop popping out kid after kid and concentrate on the ones you have. Nurture them with genuine positivity not the toxic kind. Isla is crying out for help and all you have done but getting pregnant is reenforce her worse fears. You are a shitshow of a mother, you really are!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Lol at Sarah saying she “home educates”, anyone can pick up workbooks from the shop or print thing off Twinkl

Reactions: 21
So my broke my one second rule 😱

Isla is devastated. That’s clear. She knows what this means. I don’t agree with others here saying she’s attention seeking, she doesn’t need therapy for abandonment issues - she has been abandoned.
Esme was really pissed off before her ‘acting’ kicked in.
Isabelle just had a general ffs expression throughout.

Split second shows their genuine reactions. And, they were not good.

They all need to be back in educational settings and sorting their lives out properly. Absolute disgrace.

I am ashamed to admit I watched, but I’ve successfully screwed them out of thousands of views so think I should be forgiven.

Reactions: 32
Yes and my favorite part from the clip posted here is Esme throwing her arm in the air saying "yes!!" in response to Lazy saying it was the last one.

That announcement was just bizzare, no words!

Reactions: 36
SURPRISE PREGNANCY REVEAL TO OUR CHILDREN! ** EMOTIONAL ** (THEY HAD NO IDEA!)

Lazy joins us on the sofa. Creepstopher always moans when she calls it a video instead of a vlog. Today’s vlog is them telling the kids that she is knocked up again. They were in Lofoten and she was feeling very sick with severe food aversions. Nothing to do with food, just Creepstopher's driving. Creepstopher was very obvious about it. They found the right moment and the right cabin. They’d made a nice breakfast of potato square things on toast with avocado. It was delicious. They had a discussion about their favourite moments and the route they were taking. Lazy insinuated it as she had a plan. She was going to put the pregnancy test in the middle of a cake and have them cut it but she realised that was really disgusting. A massive tractor goes past the manor. The clip was filmed early in the morning.

Lofoten
Isabelle is talking about her favourite moments of the trip. Esme looks like she would rather be anywhere else but sat at that table. Lazy’s favourite moment was skiing and snowmobiling. She also enjoyed the spa day even though Creepstopher was ill and they were worried about the poor poor delicate flower. Isla loved the unlimited oranges and carrots. Lazy loved visiting the school.

Creepstopher says this was his best day and throws the pee stick on the table. Isabelle immediately does an initial shocked open gob reaction and wipes away an invisible tear. Esme and Isla (after looking to her sisters for confirmation of how to react) immediately start crying. Isla seems genuinely upset. Lazy says it’s the last one, no matter how much they beg. The last one until they need another 'save the channel' baby. She cackles that Jace is so confused and tells Isabelle not to tell him because he’ll tell everyone. She ignores her. Isabelle explains to Jace that Lazy is knocked up and shows him the test. That girl has more maternal instinct in her little toe than Lazy has in her entire body. Lazy asks Isla if she’s happy and she says she is but her face tells a different story. Isla has asked Lazy if she’s pregnant five times during the trip because they haven’t been allowed near her tummy. Isabelle explains to Jace how a pregnancy test works. Isla cries in Creepstopher’s arms as he strokes her back.

Back to Rosabelle Manor
Couch potato says it was such a special moment and that these are her favourite videos as they’re raw. She loves reliving the moment but can’t watch anything back from the trip. She wasn’t planning on telling Jace as nine months is a long time for a little boy to wait. Isabelle wanted to tell him and he’s so excited. They haven’t told Mila. Jace is the most excited out of everyone. This is the last time they will ever do this. Vlogging resumes tomorrow.

End of vlog

What they have done to poor Isla, in fact all those kids, is awful. No amount of staged vlogs will convince me that she is happy.
1682626814596.png
1682626782795.png
1682626901315.png
1682626709419.png
1682626962737.png

1682627216083.png
1682627260325.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.