The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im hoping that this is the push Isabelle needed to leave the household. She is almost 18, and has a good amount of followers on instagram and YouTube. While it isn’t the ideal plan, she could definitely start making a living off of it (really her only chance since her parents fucked up her education). For her sake I’m hoping that this was the straw that broke the camels back. This could really be a wake up call for her, being fed up with the bullshit in that house. I hope for her sake that she will take the opportunities she has online and use them to her advantage.
You can do it Izzy. I’m rooting for ya. 🥳
---

Nomnomnom. 🙈 so odd.
I would counsel the opposite. She needs someone to tell her the truth about what’s happened and why, and help her get away from playing ‘Sassybelle’ and any notion that it is either a viable or fulfilling future.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sassybelle is part of The Ingham Family Ltd. Isabelle needs to break away from that brand altogether. There’s no way she has control her channel, I’m sure Sarah has admitted that in the past. She needs to break from them totally. Sadly a difficult thing for her to do.

Reactions: 18
I would counsel the opposite. She needs someone to tell her the truth about what’s happened and why, and help her get away from playing ‘Sassybelle’ and any notion that it is either a viable or fulfilling future.
Thats why I said it’s not ideal. But sadly it’s one of the only ways for her to make money and escape this tit show fast, as she has no education to get into anything else right now.
Definitely wouldn’t keep the current channel as I’m sure it’s Chris who gets the money from that. She should actually delete that so he can’t make any money off her old videos either.

Reactions: 9
Aye she went to the Mick Phillpot school of acting that one. Crying but no tears. It’s a talent, I’ll give them that.
Esme was livid when she realised. You could see it in her eyes. THEN she did her acting bit. Her first, genuine reaction was rage. Awful, awful thing to think that what should be good news is so hard in these children, their masks (made by their scummy parents) ARE going to slip more and more.

The entire situation is a shambles and embarrassment.
---
Thats why I said it’s not ideal. But sadly it’s one of the only ways for her to make money and escape this tit show fast, as she has no education to get into anything else right now.
Definitely wouldn’t keep the current channel as I’m sure it’s Chris who gets the money from that. She should actually delete that so he can’t make any money off her old videos either.
It doesn’t belong to her. It belongs to The Ingham Family Ltd, so Chris and Sarah. She won’t have access to it. There’s no way.

She’s got nothing to vlog and make money from, sadly.

Reactions: 18
“Last one, last one, no more nagging me for more, this is the last one” You’d think with the flippancy in which she speaks, she was on about eating sweets not a HUMAN LIFE smh.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Forcing the kids to lie for them again 🫤 it’s all the parents are good for what a fake life those poor kids

Reactions: 21
Isla is a very damaged little girl. She is going to have deep seated psychological issues for a very long time unless they address all of this now. She needs a lot of therapy, a proper education, some real life friends and a life outside of that awful family. I don’t know how any parent can look at her, and that reaction to another pregnancy, and think “yep, there’s a balanced mentally well child.”. What is happening to her is abuse and it’s cruel.

Esme looks very pissed off in that vlog. She looked like that a lot during that trip. I really hope she’s going through the angry, arsey teenage stage and is giving her parents hell. Izzy is quite placid, I feel, so they probably got an easy run with her. I’m not sure the same will happen with Esme tbh.

I think it’s really sad they’ve not told Mila. There‘s just 2 years between my two, my eldest knew he was having a sibling. He used to say “don’t want girl baby“ then shake his head and go “horrible”. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Ohhhh what a mess that family are!
I have anearly 18 yr old and my partner has an 11 year old. Both are over the moon we’ve said we won’t be having kids together as we are happy as we are- as are they!
they would be mortified to know we had a moment this month where we thought his vasectomy hadn’t worked 😂 (waves the 4 piss sticks I did at my tattle friends!) as you can see it has worked 😂
Thank god as we get married next weekend and I’m 39+1 next month and am doing my 3rd parachute jump to celebrate- not that lazy would let a little thing like a baby stop her!!!

any who…. (Waves piss stick and hands out piss stick cakes) on this occasion- i was just late 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Okay, back to Izzy having a boyfriend.
I can't recall if creepy wears a black ring or not, but I'd be a bit weirded out if my stepdad wanted to help me dye my hair while shirtless...
It's not Esme or Isla either, as well, neither of them would be shirtless at their age, and neither have hands like a bloke.
I think we've got a peak of this "boyfriend" right here.
Screenshot_20230427_222814_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I can't recall if creepy wears a black ring or not, but I'd be a bit weirded out if my stepdad wanted to help me dye my hair while shirtless...
It's not Esme or Isla either, as well, neither of them would be shirtless at their age, and neither have hands like a bloke.
I think we've got a peak of this "boyfriend" right here.View attachment 2132633
I think that's his arm? no?

Reactions: 14
I’m still boggled at the lobbing of the pregnancy test on the table tbh. I watched it an hour ago and I’m still baffled at how they thought that was a lovely moment.
It’s like they didn’t care in a smug HA LOOK WHAT WE DID way

Reactions: 16
Isla waiting for someone's reaction then totally goes over the top.

and Jace's hair wtf.

Tidy yourself up people if you're going to do a surprise.

View attachment 2131831
So staged, the girls already knew and don't look happy. Please send those children back to school, it's not normal to be that invested in your 'parents' conveyor belt reproduction. Classy move Pepelecreep flinging a pregnancy test across the table, vile, vain, fantacist.

Reactions: 37
Poor Isla looked heartbroken when they announced the new baby. Awful
You could see she was trying to hide herself in her hands once she got past the initial shock reaction for the camera.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I thought that when I saw it, boyfriend / outsider and not a cult..sorry family member

Reactions: 9
That’s an arm.
We all know Chris and Sarah are utter shits but making things up from a tiny image in a photo makes us look deranged and feeds into the narrative that we’re all trolls, imo.
Uhm. Wat.
I'm not making anything up. I'm quite clearly speculating, not accusing or saying things for definite. That's what 'think' means.
How you are find this as a troll, I'm not sure, they've put it out there she has a boyfriend, she uploaded that image and I'm querying if that's him.
I don't recall Creepy wearing jewelry like that, and we would never see that far up his greasy arm.

Reactions: 12
I hope the little mite takes after Lazy and howls like a banshee (just like her rancid mother) and rarely sleeps (just like her revolting sperm giver). This will be legalised torture for the glutinous one and enough to hasten the creepy to slink off in his precious van. In desperation she will return Isla to school, start Jace and send Mila in a taxi to full term nursery. Job done.

P/S you deserve a medal not just for idle-itis but for letting the ponce anywhere near you.

KISS A GINGER YEAR
Ah gese ,i read that as Rear not year!! :eek: :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s a naked torso, it’s the angle of the image but it’s the inside of a forearm up to the elbow. You can even see the bend of the elbow.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.