The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s he gunna call anyone a clown when he has so clearly edited her bump AGAIN😂😂 go on creepy show it on the vlog and I would bet at least £100 it does NOT look like that, bleeping perv

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Here we go! 😒😒
I am reminded of when Andrea Dworkin said that men see a pregnant belly as evidence of their victory. Chris does not care about that child. He doesn't see the arrival of a baby as the birth of a person. Everything is about status of having 6 kids, the power he has over his wife, his image as a family man, a provider, an epic pow-wow vanlifer with his own little tribe that he is the patriarch of.

Chris Ingham, you're not enviable. You are a child groomer and a pedophile. You're your own daughters' pimp, and because of you, millions of men across the world — men just like you — have access to images of them in bikinis, in underwear, in thumbnails focusing on their open mouths and crying faces. You use words like "teen" and "cream pie" to get clicks. You hid under your pre-teen step daughter's bed and recorded her in the bathroom. You're an adulterer, a liar and a cheat. And your money train is quickly heading to its final stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I completely agree! I work as a school psychologist and I was thinking the same. I worry for all of the children, but Isla seems to have something clinical going on. Of course, this is just from watching the vlog and It’s not like i formally assessed the child. The inability to regulate emotions can also be due to childhood trauma and not necessarily an underlying clinical disorder. Either way, she needs a therapist!
We have the same job, I love it 🥰
Totally agree with you.
I also think she’s been so conditioned to have ott reactions that she never learned to express her real emotions and now when they do come out she has no way of regulating them. I think there are a lot of factors with isla and I do think she needs to be treated asap. I think all of them do but I believe isla requires the most work. And then probably Izzy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That photo is 100% photoshopped, prehaps Lazy didnt do it (although she has form) but if she didn't Creepy definitely did, the grain doesn't magically bend around curves, what a bleeping clown 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What a disgusting man he is. If I ever bump into them I’ll tell the kids exactly what he is. Idiot

Reactions: 19
Can someone who isn’t blocked by Chris dare to remind him that he runs a family channel. Seriously disgusted with these instagram posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Everything is about status of having 6 kids, the power he has over his wife, his image as a family man, a provider, an epic pow-wow vanlifer with his own little tribe that he is the patriarch of.
Well he’s failed on all of those hasn’t he? 😆

He’s clearly off on one at the world for not making the weeks vlogs number one with millions of views. It’s never going to happen, it’s over, all he’s now doing is proving beyond a shadow of doubt that he is indeed, “twit in a hat big spoilt brat”.
---
Can someone who isn’t blocked by Chris dare to remind him that he runs a family channel. Seriously disgusted with these instagram posts.
Is that even possible, to not be blocked??? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus I still had size 8 flat tummy with twins at 16 weeks
What she having ??? A litter ?? 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That 'no photoshop' door has a gap at the bottom big enough for Jace to drive a monster truck under it. Builder certainly saw them coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Chris honest question here but are you some weird feeder and chubby chaser! And if anyone is a clown it’s you and your wife you freak! Photoshop or no photoshop Sarah you are going to be massive!!!! A responsible parent would maybe have lost a bit of weight because let’s face it you fully planned this pregnancy.

Reactions: 20
😂 I love a good old threat of being blocked on a Saturday keep dreaming about your perfect life Sarah Cus one day it’s going to come crashing down and when the ifam have gone and your kids left it’s just going to be you and him alone in the empty house #onelife

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm cringing for creepy. Imagine going to the effort to post how much you love your pregnant wife's body. He ain't convincing anyone. Somehow he manages to be even creepier.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.