Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Hi Sarah!

Karen Conkers here - just checking that you’re still married to an infamous child sex fiend?

Burp.

Take care xx

• Haha
Reactions: 88

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
Anyone else spot that neither Sarah or esme know the story of the Princess and the Pea? Sarah showed that she had bought Mila the Princess and the Pea mouse and Esme asked why it needed so many beds (mattresses) Sarah replied it was to prop her up because she's only a tiny mouse and needs to keep warm 🤔 Some great home education there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
The “what about them?” comment when someone asked about the other grades - the nerve of her! She is just always full of inner rage isn’t she, so snappy and defensive.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

Abbvay

VIP Member
Sarah missed a trick here. If she’d given Izzy's true results for all subjects, it would have made them more relatable and humanised them a bit to ifam. Not all kids are going to get 12 A* grades, most won’t. Nothing wrong with celebrating the 3,4&5 grades. Lazy could of emphasised these grades aren’t a failure , not every child is capable of top grades and getting a 4/5 is a massive achievement to a lot of kids. Instead Lazy boasts about one grade that no one can be sure is true.
That's been their problem for a long time though. As a family at best they are average, in some respects below average at some things. They got bigger on youtube when Chris worked an average job, Sarah stayed at home and whilst she still shopped a lot, didn't seem to spend £100 a day at B&M, the kids went to school and did normal every day activities like thousands of other people. Yes they still went on holiday too much but a week in Spain and a weekend at Butlins was still relatable to many people, even if most people didn't do it as frequently as them.

Now she has to say that they are the best at everything to the point where even when everyone knows it's a lie, she can't tell the truth. She's blatantly lied about the marble floor being real - nothing wrong with saying "no it's not real marble, that would be really expensive and we still like the look of the cheaper alternative". Nothing wrong with doing an exam and not getting the very best result. Even with the latest vlog, why say it's the most expensive. The children make best friends in an instant, health visitor thinks Jace is the most intelligent child she ever did see, Esme and Isla were the best at their dance school despite not even attending for weeks.

Bragging about money at a time when most are worried about it is also her desperate need to have people somehow think they are the best, when in their situation most would be in a major panic about where the income will be coming from to pay for increasing costs with an unstable income, a large cold house, large family at home all the time and the need to keep paying for holidays/shopping to impress people.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Otterwise

VIP Member
Dear Lazy.
Seeing as you are missing the point completely let me enlighten you.
As childish as burping is, it can be expected from someone Isabelle's age. The issue however was the body language between your husband and your teenage daughter. Isabelle doesn't know any better as boundaries seem to be nonexistent in the Ingham house. You cackling in the background shows that you are complicit.
So next time you want to encourage Isabelle to address the Karen's, you might want to take stock of your life. Money, shopping and travelling is clearly more important to you than safeguarding.
You need a fucking good slap and your husband needs to be in prison.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Lollydolly

109949DD-0CEC-4A9D-9971-9C4657A99B7F.jpeg
Look how close the tent is to their van pitch. Poor people staying in that tent, especially with how late the kids stay up in the evening. It would driving me crazy trying to sleep next to this lot!

• Wow
Reactions: 55

Pastel

VIP Member
It’s still there
Sarah, any half decent parent knows that they don’t always know what’s best for their child!!! There have been many times when I’ve needed to rely on the advice of someone with more experience than me, eg Doctors, teachers, sports coaches etc to help me make the safest decision for my child! I’m not so far up my own arse that I can’t admit that truth!!

Also, you can’t possibly be serious when you say that “Esme felt confident enough that she could manage it”!!!!??!?!! I’m speechless… wtaf does a 13 yr old know about river rapids and all the potential dangers!?? Why don’t you ask Jace if he feels confident enough to jump in as well!? You wouldn’t, would you, because you know he doesn’t have the capacity to grasp the dangers - and neither does Esme!!!!!! F****************CK!

So over this train wreck

• Heart
Reactions: 54