The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah says she’s taking a year out to go to college September 2023.
that’s the biggest joke yet, their whole lifestyle is taking time out ‘to constantly travel’ 🙄🙄🙄 what normal 17 year old in one year has been to Dubai, Spain, Mexico and now back to touring Europe all within six months… taking time out to do what exactly? chill from the stress of Sarah’s half arsed non existent homeschooling 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sarah missed a trick here. If she’d given Izzy's true results for all subjects, it would have made them more relatable and humanised them a bit to ifam. Not all kids are going to get 12 A* grades, most won’t. Nothing wrong with celebrating the 3,4&5 grades. Lazy could of emphasised these grades aren’t a failure , not every child is capable of top grades and getting a 4/5 is a massive achievement to a lot of kids. Instead Lazy boasts about one grade that no one can be sure is true.
That's been their problem for a long time though. As a family at best they are average, in some respects below average at some things. They got bigger on youtube when Chris worked an average job, Sarah stayed at home and whilst she still shopped a lot, didn't seem to spend £100 a day at B&M, the kids went to school and did normal every day activities like thousands of other people. Yes they still went on holiday too much but a week in Spain and a weekend at Butlins was still relatable to many people, even if most people didn't do it as frequently as them.

Now she has to say that they are the best at everything to the point where even when everyone knows it's a lie, she can't tell the truth. She's blatantly lied about the marble floor being real - nothing wrong with saying "no it's not real marble, that would be really expensive and we still like the look of the cheaper alternative". Nothing wrong with doing an exam and not getting the very best result. Even with the latest vlog, why say it's the most expensive. The children make best friends in an instant, health visitor thinks Jace is the most intelligent child she ever did see, Esme and Isla were the best at their dance school despite not even attending for weeks.

Bragging about money at a time when most are worried about it is also her desperate need to have people somehow think they are the best, when in their situation most would be in a major panic about where the income will be coming from to pay for increasing costs with an unstable income, a large cold house, large family at home all the time and the need to keep paying for holidays/shopping to impress people.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I don’t think Sarah is pregnant. I think weight gain goes on her middle. I’m like that. But she needs to own her weight rather than photoshop.
i agree. I know from experience it’s very easy to gain a substantial amount of weight in a short space of time when comfort eating and not exercising (although mine was due to chronic illness rather than laziness). She simply can’t think eating the amount of crap she does day in day out isn’t going to affect her weight or shape.
You can also see how her cooking has made Christine pile on the pounds too. It’s only amazing that the children haven’t also become obese.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
The “what about them?” comment when someone asked about the other grades - the nerve of her! She is just always full of inner rage isn’t she, so snappy and defensive.
She's horrible isn't she? She hasn't just got a chip on her shoulder. She's got a while spud!
If I was that person asking that question I'd have to ask next, what's with the attitude in your response then, you vile blimp?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That's been their problem for a long time though. As a family at best they are average, in some respects below average at some things. They got bigger on youtube when Chris worked an average job, Sarah stayed at home and whilst she still shopped a lot, didn't seem to spend £100 a day at B&M, the kids went to school and did normal every day activities like thousands of other people. Yes they still went on holiday too much but a week in Spain and a weekend at Butlins was still relatable to many people, even if most people didn't do it as frequently as them.

Now she has to say that they are the best at everything to the point where even when everyone knows it's a lie, she can't tell the truth. She's blatantly lied about the marble floor being real - nothing wrong with saying "no it's not real marble, that would be really expensive and we still like the look of the cheaper alternative". Nothing wrong with doing an exam and not getting the very best result. Even with the latest vlog, why say it's the most expensive. The children make best friends in an instant, health visitor thinks Jace is the most intelligent child she ever did see, Esme and Isla were the best at their dance school despite not even attending for weeks.

Bragging about money at a time when most are worried about it is also her desperate need to have people somehow think they are the best, when in their situation most would be in a major panic about where the income will be coming from to pay for increasing costs with an unstable income, a large cold house, large family at home all the time and the need to keep paying for holidays/shopping to impress people.
I think a big reason for this, is the vulnerable ifam. The lies will have been going on through their whole YouTube career, but much smaller ones in the beginning. No one would have called them out at the start, so they got bigger and bigger. The only ifam left now are either vulnerable or crazy and will defend them to the hilt no matter what they say. They know they can say the most ridiculous, unbelievable things and still get the praise and validation they so desperately need.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
As predicted, the rise in subs the other day was short lived. They're back to 1.34m! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Absolutely spot on
I think they’ve had a good ride so far but the viewing figures are a fraction of what they used to be, still money is coming in from somewhere 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Love this on the vlog.”have you forgotten what he did”
just one innocent replied “what did he do”
will haunt you forever creepy and your innocent children will pay the price

If she did get a 9 I’d be very surprised. Interested to know what her plans are now because she can’t do A levels and no talk of any college place or any plans at all. Does anybody know if anything’s been mentioned?
I think the plan will be to change her Insta bio to show that she is a ‘dESigner’ or something, for the wanket scam. That should keep her happy for another twelve months until they have to come up with something else.

Reactions: 19
Sarah missed a trick here. If she’d given Izzy's true results for all subjects, it would have made them more relatable and humanised them a bit to ifam. Not all kids are going to get 12 A* grades, most won’t. Nothing wrong with celebrating the 3,4&5 grades. Lazy could of emphasised these grades aren’t a failure , not every child is capable of top grades and getting a 4/5 is a massive achievement to a lot of kids. Instead Lazy boasts about one grade that no one can be sure is true.
Exactly. Sure, share your grade 9 in your favourite subject, but if you got a lower grade in maths - well so did loads of other students. Sarah has been banging on about you can always resit.

But of course if Isabelle got a low grade in Maths that wouldn’t fit with Sarah’s post about their homeschooling being better than private school.

Reactions: 29
So she got a 9 in English, what paper, literature or language? She’d get a result for both and didn’t she sit 4 exams as 2 exams were for one subject?
As for January exams, are they not resits?
I didn’t think she could take a year off as she’s under. 18 so she needs to be in continuous education until 18 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sarah never makes sense and clearly doesn’t fully understand things so god help those kids with them parents teaching them 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So she got a 9 in English, what paper, literature or language? She’d get a result for both and didn’t she sit 4 exams as 2 exams were for one subject?
I didn’t think she could take a year off as she’s under. 18 so she needs to be in continuous education until 18 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sarah never makes sense and clearly doesn’t fully understand things so god help those kids with them parents teaching them 🤦🏻‍♀️
You can sit IGCSE exams in both January and May/June. GCSEs are May/June only (apart from resits).

Reactions: 6
Probably a 4 in one and a 5 in the other. Numb nuts added them together which to be fair is more than I expect her to be capable of

• Haha
How many English papers did Izzy sit? Is Sarah saying she got a 9 in all English papers because I'm assuming not. What I truly don't understand about Sarah is that she thinks a good grade in one paper justifies her decision to home-school?!? Is she for real? Imagine if all any student needed was a good grade in one paper - there would be totally stress free students and parents the world over!!! If students only needed to focus on one aspect of one subject (eg Eng Language or Eng Literature) then just about every family on the planet would have a 9 grade student... does Sarah really not see this for what it is!?? In her mind she believes that a 9 in one paper is better than a 6 in ten papers - what on earth is Izzy going to do with that one score?

I honestly and truly don't get this woman at all...

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Any tattlers good at writing a CV thanks in advance
In education could you add one GCSE 🙌 and the school 🏫 of life, I’m sure any future employers will be over the moon with the latter.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How many English papers did Izzy sit? Is Sarah saying she got a 9 in all English papers because I'm assuming not. What I truly don't understand about Sarah is that she thinks a good grade in one paper justifies her decision to home-school?!? Is she for real? Imagine if all any student needed was a good grade in one paper - there would be totally stress free students and parents the world over!!! If students only needed to focus on one aspect of one subject (eg Eng Language or Eng Literature) then just about every family on the planet would have a 9 grade student... does Sarah really not see this for what it is!?? In her mind she believes that a 9 in one paper is better than a 6 in ten papers - what on earth is Izzy going to do with that one score?

I honestly and truly don't get this woman at all...
Totally agree with this. If Isabelle did get a Grade 9, then that shows she is capable of doing well in exams. If she’d had the chance to sit 8 or 9 iGCSEs, she might have got a lower grade in English, but at least she’d be in a better position overall with regard to future learning and employment. By focussing on mainly one subject and presumably doing a lot of practice papers with her tutor, she’s managed to get a good result - but it’s just one subject. I don’t think their approach to her GCSEs has done her any favours at all. Hopefully she can take some more next year, but she’ll then be a year behind most of her peers, who will have moved on to the next level.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
No fat shaming from me and zero judgment but surely that van is overweight eight people and all their crap including chairs an awning etc.
All the van conversions I’ve seen are single people or couples with maybe a dog, caravans are more spacious for large families surely ? What would happen in an accident with the baby in the middle and all the crap they take wouldn’t that be like weapons being thrown everywhere like chairs in a storm ? I don’t know I have no experience 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 29
If your 'favourite memories' on your holiday are made when washing up in communal sinks! Your doing holidays all wrong!
I’d suggest it’s their best times because it’s the only time they are allowed away from the cult parents!
ALSO if Izzy is taking a year out, wouldn’t that mean a year out from the cult? Maybe let. Izzy go and explore the world on her own and see how many views She gets!

Reactions: 14
I think all this bravado from Lazy is to hide that deep down she knows she has messed up Isabelle's life, the biggest mistake was bringing Creepy into her life.
We can only hope this tit show gets stopped before the same happens to the other four.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.