The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Izzy has posted a nearly 3 minute video of her burping to annoy the “Karen’s” 😬

Of course Sarah is encouraging her in the background

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Did anyone see the burping video Isabelle posted to her main Instagram feed of her and Esmé belching outside the caravan. You could see people in the background just trying to enjoy their dinner and having to listen to those two feral kids belching. Is this what they were taken out of school to do ? To learn how to burp. Vile and they think they are hilarious doing it , they just look absolutely stupid … and this is the girl who supposedly got a grade 9 in English and she’s acting like a 6 year old. They really don’t care about their image do they. Imagine if she goes to apply for a part time job and her employer searches her name and sees this on her Instagram….. no wonder she only has 1 GCSE. If you look at Kaci Jays Instagram to Isabelles the difference is absolutely mad, and they are both around the same age. Kaci Jay posts are classy and she gets lots of brand deals , is doing well for herself as an independent influencer etc ( I still don’t agree with how her family exploited her to make her this known but anyway) and then there’s Isabelle Ingham , posting burping videos

I’d be so embarrassed, and the worst part is they think it’s hilarious and the comments are full of children Ifam who know no better hyping them up. As a nearly 17 year old would you not be absolutely mortified , most girls her age care about their personal image and reputation … here she is acting like an infant lol.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I see they’ve moved from farting contests to burping.
Swigging from the communal 2 litre coke bottle as well.

All the instagram filters in the world can’t hide the feral!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I get it’s a challenge that lots of people are trying, but the fact that there are two people behind them trying to eat when they are doing it is disrespectful. Izzy’s feral family might enjoy burping at one another, but the family eating behind may not. They need to be more aware of their surroundings and others. Vile!

• Sick
Reactions: 36

Such a disgusting family in so many ways,their lack of cleanliness to lack of good manners and beyond 🤢

Reactions: 37

Can this family fall any further, some in authority needs to sort them out, they lack a proper education, have no social skills, no personal hygiene and are still allowed to be with non caring parents. Swimming in lakes and rivers without the right gear will end in disaster very soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The thumbnail of the instagram video says " Proud of myself". Only a three to six year old would say that about burping. #trynottoriphairoutchalllenge

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
My husband used to be an active swimmer and I showed him that reel on insta ... he was like wtf the current is soo strong.
What if she gets a cramp, what if something floats in the water and hits her, what if she gets her head under water and panics .... too many what ifs and all you hear is super mom .... Sorry Mama - cackling

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
What the actual duck have I just watched? The speed of that water literally washing Esme down the river. I showed my husband as I'm referred to as 'Safety mum' because I am very cautious with my kids. Husband is so much more laid back. So I showed him to see his reaction and the first thing he said is 'surely they have life jackets on in that'.
Compare that very fast river in Bern to the Lazy River in Mexico, where Esme and Chris wore lifevests (because they were made to, no doubt). It's absolute madness!

They don't look like they're in control. They literally look like they're being swept away. It'll be interesting to see how easily they manage to steer themselves to the exit point, to get out of the water.

And it's so immature to use the excuse that others do it therefore it's OK. That is not always sound logic but I suppose when you have a stunted, under-developed brain then that's how it goes, eh Sarah & Chris? The pair of you need to grow the f*ck up and act like responsible adults before tragedy strikes.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Hi big Saz 🐷. I know you're always reading here so this one's for you. First of all, your daughter is 17, and you're encouraging her to post videos of her forcing out burps at an otherwise peaceful campsite. Sort out your feral children. It's truly disgusting. Get Esmé and Isla back at school and get Jace in a nursery so he can learn some manners and how to actually interact with children his own age.

Second of all, get your kids' teeth sorted out! You never bothered to pay for Isabelle's braces, so she struggles to string a sentence together without covering her mouth, and in Isabelle's post, my god! Esmé's teeth! They're almost orange! And not to mention how crowded they are. Just go back home and STAY there, where your family can enjoy some stability and toothbrushes. This is truly disgusting. Out of all your children, Esmé is the most insufferable. Pushing her older sister out of the way just to get in front of the camera. She would have the shock of her life if she were to return to a state school.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
How a tragedy hasn't happened with any of those kids is a mystery. They're playing with fire.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
How a tragedy hasn't happened with any of those kids is a mystery. They're playing with fire.
This !! We need to turn this into a thread title.
Ingham Family #249 thread title suggestion : Playing with fire, Big Saz is a liar, life jackets are what your children require

• Heart
Reactions: 52
issbelle Ingham at 17 the most feral of the lot.
She is not the shy girl they make out

Reactions: 34
issbelle Ingham at 17 the most feral of the lot.
She is not the shy girl they make out
She seems to be adopting her nasty mothers spiteful personality. Does she know what her stepdad has done? If I were her I'd keep my head down and mouth shut

They are such chavs 😂😂😂
I wouldn’t even call this lot chavs, they are actual Scum! That poor woman trying to have lunch and she’s got those two animals beside her.

Now I’m not dragging on kids but duck me, I’d die of embarrassment if they were mine. At nearly 17 Isabelle is acting like a 10 year old! At nearly 17 she should be having trips out with friends, looking forward to driving, looking forward to college, maybe having a boyfriend/girlfriend and taking a bit more pride in her appearance and behaviour. And before Sarah jumps on and says She’s only a child, Sarah love, she’s older than the girls your husband was n0ncing on!!
As for Esme, I’d love that girl to be in school and taken down a peg or two, kids are cruel and she would not be miss vanity in school. They made this one delusional. Also Sarah get that kid some decent skin care that acne is going to be really bad!

You would think these girls were 7 & 9 not 17 and 13!! I’m so embarrassed for them 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.