The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me but do Sarah and n0nce boy now sound like they or doing vlogs where they rate hotels (walk with tim) ?
WTF with the happy wrap slap ? Rather watch the Ant & Dec version was better as Ant eats his wrap lol
And when Sarah and n0nce boy was doing it you can hear Jace crying at watching it
Sarah goes to a quite park to slag of the camp site
And n0nce boy is trying to say he never notice the dirt on his bobble hat and t-shirt bollocks
I love Walk with Tim

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If you reread Lazy’s announcement about Issy’s results it is very carefully worded. She doesn’t actually say Issy achieved a 9 grade, but she just insinuates it. Very misleading and manipulative.

I don’t believe Issy got anywhere near that grade in English, and looks like she failed her other subjects as they didn’t even get a mention.

anyway even if she did pass English I hardly think she’s a walking advert for Homeschooling. Most other kids are sitting 8-10 Subjects AT ONCE, not fannying on with taking 1-2 at a time. And they’re passing them all and have Moved on to A Levels, not fannying about with more GCSE’s or a ‘year off’ 😂.

They are letting those kids down so badly, it’s sickening. I honestly don’t know how the LA can be so lax about it, given that they come down on families so hard if their attendance drops or take a term time holiday 😂.
Lazy and Creepy should be in the courts for neglect. Even just Jace’s hair warrants a conviction 👮🏻!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Wasn’t Isabelle supposed to have been sitting English, Maths, Science, History and Geography? Which would have been enough to get into college or the next stage of education. She likely would have passed all these subjects at private school. It doesn’t really matter about grade 9s as long as they are grade 4 or above you can do something with them.

Its really odd to claim she was sitting all these subjects and then just share one grade of her favourite subject.

The person that asked, what about her other subjects, given that Sarah is claiming the education they have provided is better than private school, they were absolutely right to ask, what about her other subjects?

If Isabelle took all the subjects they were claiming she doesn’t need to take anymore GCSEs. She should be doing BTECs/A Levels/apprenticeship.

Reactions: 21
If Izzy did get a 9, it would possibly mean she is very Intelligent. Therefore a 9 in one subject normally means the students get 8's & 9's in everything. I have never known a student get a 9 in one subject and fail everything else. Being so Intelligent, she would naturally go on and do a levels, not take a year out, which is illegal anyway, it's not uni!
I did well in the subjects I liked/enjoyed/was naturally good at ( A* s for my modern languages) that I went on to study at A-Level, got a pass (C) in the ones I found more difficult but still worked for ( Maths, Eng Lit and Lang) then D’s and E’s for History, Art and Double Science. I wish I had worked harder and asked for more help, then I might have done better.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thinking about it, what are they going to do for the next 12 months with Isabelle?

If she didn’t sit all the subjects they were claiming, failed maths etc. they are going to have to hide which subjects she is now still studying, the ones that she didn’t actually sit or failed. Imagine being 17 years old and your parents have created this life for you? I mean they were fine filming her doing a Maths mock paper at home for the vlog a few months ago.

Whichever way you look at it they’ve made the situation worse here by not being honest.

• Sad
So Lazy was complaining yesterday that her one year old is waking every hour to feed. You moron! It’s your fault because she has no routine and feeds on demand nightly. My god this woman treats the child like a newborn. Idiot!
It must wake the others up as well, plus everyone camping around them

Reactions: 16
Omg that was worse than i thought it was going to be, absolutely disgusting 🤢
Why oh WHY would any normal adult think that was ok to post for children to watch (let alone to be encouraged to join in (like their own) ).Just when you think they can`t disgust you more ,they pull something else out of the bag to prove you wrong. If this is what they presume "good/ exciting" content is ,they need to quit now.It`s shameful.

He’s a little brat. Can’t stand the kid. And it’s all down to his so called parents.
Poor kid has never heard the word "no".At this rate he`s going to be just like his cousin `Arrison.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Judging by the fact they’re heading into Switzerland next, I’d wager they were heading up towards Denmark and this region 🤔

From one *actual* home educating family to one who NEEDS to educate their kids, now is the time to start digging out all the resources to study what beautiful places Switzerland and Denmark are (if they aren’t already somewhere else 😳) - eat local meals, study the language, look at the history, go to local museums etc
Please for the love of god don’t just go to the supermarket and wild camping 😫
Your children are learning minuscule amounts when you literally have the world of learning at your feet!!!! 🙁
It’s such an incredible learning opportunity and something so many other families would use so well 🤷‍♀️
im all for physical exercise but just pitching up to random campsites or wild camping spots in a cramped up smelly van, is absolutely pointless 😒
Honestly, get the kids home, get them enrolled in all kinds of activities and making friends - sort your SET FOR LIFE house out for Christmas - and go away for a week or two next year 🤷‍♀️ Perhaps consider flying and staying in a hotel as by the time you’ve paid the stupidly expensive euro tolls and camp prices it isn’t a cheap holiday is it? 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Keep thinking about that reel she's put up saying "no filter needed" of all the things she's lied about, its obviously very low down the list of importance, but it's just the blatancy of it.
She has also tagged nofilter.
The name of the filter is on the reel and underneath the post it says "made with effect"
Did she just not realise Instagram would give her away (I thought she was an Instagram expert) or is she just that detached from reality now, even she doesn't know what real and what's not.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If someone’s kid came over and started booting my pushchair I would have done more than pointed him back to his parents, the parents would have got a mouthful I can tell you. Control your child you bloody idiots!

View attachment 1533178
That boy is going to be an absolutely nightmare. Cousin ‘Arrison and his new brother will appear decidedly angelic by comparison. When young Jace does attend school it’s likely to be an ‘Approved’ one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
OMG am I famous now? Have I made it? Their reply has made my day....

...but the best part about that is them thinking that they're so clever and that they've got one over on Tattle.....BUT IT WASN’T EVEN ME who posted that comment!

That is hilarious! Try again, Agatha Creepstie!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.