The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBH I think Kayak Paul had enough of them the other year , all he tried to do was try to inform and help and he got a load of shite from the ifannies etc , I think he should be left alone now .
I never did get his number… 😨😍😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't forget that everyone laughs along with them when they arrive somewhere new and Big Sezza tells them about the Skandals.

They look at the vertically-challenged effeminate gnome using a step-stool to get out of the tin shed of dreams on wheels making his gang signs (he helps people now) with his black comb-over, his ginger eyebrows, little squished up nose, his little cornish pastie shoes, and his little sun top and know he's completely normal.

He's also a pilot you know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
🤦‍♀️ I can even with that comment 😡 as horrible as it sounds something bad needs to happen but even then they won't change and will be everyone else fault 😡
So you have got to be kidding me. not only are they not giving a crap about dangers of water. They are now promoting and encouraging people to go into dangerous waters.

I feel very sorry for kayak Paul even more now.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Esme was literally hurtling out of control in that river, while her tosser of a "father" had his back to her imagining he's Tom CruisedeLonge. Keeping his bald head out of the camera lens was the priority. She was clearly distressed and struggling to keep her head up out of the water, while her 'mother' sat laughing. They targetted visiting the area specifically to do that for views. Premeditated recklessness and stupidity by the Creep and his enabler.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Just looked at a blog 5 years ago, now I know 5yrs ago we all looked younger but what a difference, they all look bloated and their skin is not as glowing now. A smaller family, house that Sarah could manage. They led a normal life, the children looked happy. They were all at school.
They have no routine now, they eat processed food out of packets or eat out all the time , no school, traveling as if they don’t have a home.
They have not progressed but gone backwards.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
They probably film this content on purpose, because it gets hate watched, to them that’s still money, they don’t care about consequences do they, they know there will be backlash for no swimming aids, Mila shitting everywhere, Isabelle acting a woman etc etc, so they film it, it brings in extra views because people hate watch, point out specific parts, people go and check it out, extra views…..🤷🏻‍♀️
I can be guilty of it, I don’t watch them, because they literally make me feel sick, but if someone here points out something that I think WHAT surely no? I will go and scan the vlog for that part…..not every time, mostly I just judge by what’s been posted here.
Point is, I personally think their videos are now filmed with the intent to wind us up! Because she’s reading here, she’s made it pretty obvious now. (Hi sloth 🖕)

• Sick
Reactions: 29
She pulls out a product that has clearly never been used saying he uses it nearly everyday. Muppet. They’re desperate for those Amazon affiliate links to be used. They can’t get anything much from that because they’re watched by kids, adults who can’t afford to spend their dole money on the tit she advertises or people with learning difficulties.

Sarah teaching her audience all about the Swiss road pass with her usual lack of information and uncertainty. You can’t make this tit up.

Mila’s car seat is filthy. They’ll feed her and shove a phone in front of her face so she stays quiet on long drives.

How exciting that they ended up in the same services. :rolleyes:

I have a great idea to save them five pounds (there are six of them not in nappies, or does Chris use adult diapers), they could use the toilet in their amazing wham bam converted van!

I’m not evening going to comment on the “so cooooool”. Stop attempting to deliver information, it’s embarrassing.

I love Maileg mice in matchboxes and bunnies. I guess Mila won’t be getting any.

Jace is a real pain in the a&@?.

How can you not charge your cameras and phones if you rely on them for your livelihood? Especially when they are actually doing something for a change.

One of the kids scratched him on his c&@? nose?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This!!! I’ve seen endless reports, just locally of people of all ages drowning in the sea, reservoirs, and rivers, regardless of their swimming ability.
This moron posts this video to how many young impressionable ifam?
Then follows it up with “well most 13/14 year olds are jumping in rivers” is she for bleeping real?
So give the head the benefit of the doubt, that river was so safe (it didn’t look it) and “we’ll see on the vlog it was safe”, but the vlogs not up yet Lazy you foo, even if there was safety precautions, it looks like Esme’s and Creeps are alone, being dragged down stream.
So say a 13/14 year old ifam sees that clip, sees that you think that it’s normal 13/14 year olds to be jumping into rivers, and tomorrow decides it’s fine to jump in their local river/reservoir cos Esme did it abroad and Sarah said it’s fine and normal.
Imagine if they get into trouble.
Imagine if the unthinkable happened (like situations kayak Paul faced, that made him so passionate about water safety) .
Do you get it now you lazy fat duck?
Kids watch your tit, stop trying to act up for us “trolls” and get a grip for gods sake!
Problem is they don’t give a tit
They don’t care about their own children they certainly don’t care about anyone else’s

They are just eww 🤢 how do they still have followers? The quicker they become old news and disappear the better.
Disgraceful parents, feral children what on earth is there to like?

Oh lazy, where’s Prinny? You know, your dog! Pathetic!
You only have to look at their responses on instagram and YouTube to see their followers are as stupid and deluded as they are

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Have these feral lot stopped trying to be posh.
Accents now noticeable .
Be proud of your accents.

Reactions: 13
For todays memory monday I feel it is apropriat to talk about the bushrant that is just over a year old. Where Creepy and Lazy talked about watersafety and that they had to learn more about it or at least have a sign that told them not to go swimming.

Reactions: 21
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember the beautiful friendship between Creepy and Lee Deliveroo (sorry to break away from Creepy and Lazy's water stupidity for a minute).

Creepy and Lee were roller booting buddies who started a printed t-shirt, hoodie and covid mask business together called Sinnaz Clothing. Creepy ran a competition on his Instagram to drum up support for his new Sinnaz Clothing business. Macy's comment on that post is legendary 😂.

Everything turned sour between the two chums in November 2020 when Lee out up a post saying that he wanted to keep Sinnaz Clothing "within his own industry, amongst his own people". Tattle knew that Creepy had been dumped by Sinnaz before he did as, when Lee put his post up, Creepy was travelling on a ferry back from the Isle of Portugal and had no internet access 😂. He was wearing his much loved white Sinnaz hoodie on the ferry when it happened.

A hurt Creepy then changed his instagram post from that day, erased the Sinnaz Clothing tag and probably threw at least 12 cups of coffee up the wall....

Creepy and Lee apparently shared more than a love of skating and making printed t-shirts. A young woman in her twenties came forward in May 2021, claiming that she had slept with Creepy multiple times and had also exchanged sexual messages with Lee. I have searched for ages but cannot find the messages between the woman and Lee, which actually have Lee's face featured in them. But we all saw them at the time. Lee's wife was about to give birth when the messages were leaked.

I bet that Lee bitterly regrets ever meeting Mr Ingram.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Just looked at crappy shortles website, the Mila doll has been reduced to £403 and the Ingham meet and greet has been set for early 2023. Sorry, but that doll came out last year so that means "fans" are waiting 2 years for a meet and greet?? I thought the meet and greet was set for September??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
True colours always show and this brood are showing their true colour,feral scum with not an ounce of common sense between them,thinking they are "all that" while most people would avoid the grubby greasy loud mouthed gang.
The baby is the brightest of the lot ,her face says it all,poor little mite being born into a family where they can't even wipe your face for you and let you sit in crappy nappies,no hope for any of the kids,the parents are two of the weirdest cretins ever

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Just looked at crappy shortles website, the Mila doll has been reduced to £403 and the Ingham meet and greet has been set for early 2023. Sorry, but that doll came out last year so that means "fans" are waiting 2 years for a meet and greet?? I thought the meet and greet was set for September??
Let’s all club together and get a meet and greet and punch the pair of them straight on the nose …. 🤜

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.