The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are just eww šŸ¤¢ how do they still have followers? The quicker they become old news and disappear the better.
Disgraceful parents, feral children what on earth is there to like?

Oh lazy, whereā€™s Prinny? You know, your dog! Pathetic!

Reactions: 28
Itā€™s still there
Sarah, any half decent parent knows that they donā€™t always know whatā€™s best for their child!!! There have been many times when Iā€™ve needed to rely on the advice of someone with more experience than me, eg Doctors, teachers, sports coaches etc to help me make the safest decision for my child! Iā€™m not so far up my own arse that I canā€™t admit that truth!!

Also, you canā€™t possibly be serious when you say that ā€œEsme felt confident enough that she could manage itā€!!!!??!?!! Iā€™m speechlessā€¦ wtaf does a 13 yr old know about river rapids and all the potential dangers!?? Why donā€™t you ask Jace if he feels confident enough to jump in as well!? You wouldnā€™t, would you, because you know he doesnā€™t have the capacity to grasp the dangers - and neither does Esme!!!!!! F****************CK!

So over this train wreck

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I have just watched Isabelleā€™s instagram, why would they make a film about burping, they are feral and disgusting. They say she is quiet and a home bird, she Is feral and I hope they are proud of what they have done to her
Exactly.If any of mine had behaved so disgracefully at their ages i would have felt an absolute failure.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sarah is like a child, well nobody else was wearing a vest so my kids donā€™t need to. Taking no responsibility by saying Esme said she can manage it. Chris and Sarah always make the best decisions remember. Itā€™s really pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Isabelle's being tone deaf. I know its not her fault. But she is now calling out "haters" Thanks for the Noneducator of her parents. The young ifam, Isabelle, and Sarah and Chris will never understand that most people are laughing at them and that more than half of the YouTube views are "hater views".

Reactions: 23
The witch replied to mešŸ˜‚
So,going by the lazy ones` response ,are we to gather that if all the aforementioned people on the water had queued to jump off a bridge, that despite it (also) being life threatening ,lazy would have deemed it perfectly fine for her kids to do likewise?!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
Sarah your children maybe confident swimmers BUT you chose to do youtube and consider yourself a public figure how about lead by example and stop showing dangerous acts via your vlogs - yes others were floating down that river but they did not chose to "influence" people which you have , you chose that line of work , there are many vunerable people and children which you call your Ifam - you say kids jump in rivers all the time yes they do and some don't get back out of the river or lake as they are dead!! all it would have took is a life vest and to be honest you say Esme is a confident swimmer fair enough maybe she is but you as her mother should have insisted she wear one, it is as simple as that really, what is it going to take for you to step in with safety one of them being buried ???

Also you may want to have a word with Isobelle and her attitude someone will be smacking her in the mouth, what happened to her "be kind"

• Heart
Reactions: 27
#249: The Belche's of Beltoft.

Added an apostrophe for spice, she did get a 9 in English after all so it must be correct!
Stupid Karen's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Watched the vids on Isabelleā€™s insta - what has happened to Esmeā€™s posh voice? They were desperate for her to be as ā€œpopularā€ as Mia fizz by copying her accent

Sarah, any half decent parent knows that they donā€™t always know whatā€™s best for their child!!! There have been many times when Iā€™ve needed to rely on the advice of someone with more experience than me, eg Doctors, teachers, sports coaches etc to help me make the safest decision for my child! Iā€™m not so far up my own arse that I canā€™t admit that truth!!

Also, you canā€™t possibly be serious when you say that ā€œEsme felt confident enough that she could manage itā€!!!!??!?!! Iā€™m speechlessā€¦ wtaf does a 13 yr old know about river rapids and all the potential dangers!?? Why donā€™t you ask Jace if he feels confident enough to jump in as well!? You wouldnā€™t, would you, because you know he doesnā€™t have the capacity to grasp the dangers - and neither does Esme!!!!!! F****************CK!

So over this train wreck
ā€œWe know what is best for our childrenā€ is the classic awful parent defensive response. Would love to know more around the psychology around it; I think they see their children as people they own and can do what they want with. If they have judged the situation to be fine, then it doesnā€™t matter what everyone else thinks and they can disregard any advice given. In these cases, they are too thick to judge the situation properly and we end up with children who canā€™t swim out on paddle boards in open water or babies being left on beaches alone.
As for Isabelleā€¦so very sad she is so triggered by someone calling her ā€œdisgustingā€. The excited posting after to try and act like she doesnā€™t care what is said to her was embarrassing. Surely a 17 year old has better things to think about then using basic, misogynistic language to answer back to complete strangers online.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
They must realise now that their viewers are either ifannies who will watch paint dry or hate watchers , they will see from the you tube stats/graphs what brings in the views .

This holiday has just been to promote hate watchers , baby pooped itself , jace ā€˜poorlyā€™,terrible food, sup board antics , wrap slap game , burping, the river debacle, bruise on babies leg almost as if they decide right what can we film that will get the haters going and they will watch !!

Iā€™m so jealous that I haven't got their life !

Reactions: 24
Funnily enough big saz has deleted this comment
Could this be added to the wiki page by someone (I have no idea how) as proof of their own lies

Itā€™s still there
How strange sheā€™s deleted my comment and reply but kept her own there? Sarah you are a head

So,going by the lazy ones` response ,are we to gather that if all the aforementioned people on the water had queued to jump off a bridge, that despite it (also) being life threatening ,lazy would have deemed it perfectly fine for her kids to do likewise?!! :rolleyes:
Basically. Itā€™s terrifying that this woman is in charge of her children's schooling

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That video alone of Emma in the water needs sending to child services it's getting beyond a joke now very soon something serious will happen

Reactions: 16
Exactly unfortunately where I from when I was a child died in the local lake and their parent was distraught they killed themselves in the lake. Itā€™s horrible
Sorry for posting loads today but this is the last one. I forgot to prove read this and I have dyspraxia so I do forget words when Iā€™m writing. But when I was a child another child in our area drowned in the local lake and their parent was so distraught they killed them self in that same lake. It was horrible in our area and we had a lot of lessons about water safety after this.

• Sad
Imagine putting your childrenā€™s lives at risk just to get one over on the Haterz, An amoeba has more common sense than a Mingham parent.

My son is in the armed forces, he swam for the county as a child and now open water swims for his unit. He never goes out alone. When they do events theyā€˜re always accompanied by a boat. Heā€˜s stopped teenagers jumping in rivers before, when heā€™s been walking his dog because they just donā€˜t understand the dangers of the water. If he met the Minghams heā€™d tell them how irresponsible they were being. Even Creepy isnā€™t a strong swimmer, he had a panic attack in the sea off the island of Portugal.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.