The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These girls spend 95% of their life in pools, how is Isla not a strong swimmer?!

I mean I do agree with Sarah that Isla shouldnt have gone in, strong swimmer or not. You'd think though these kids would atleast learn to swim confidently.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Maybe there wasn’t a sign saying

BE A PARENT AND ACT RESPONSIBLE

Good grief does that woman do anything, Chris is responsible for housework (lack of it) and packing for their best ever trips, and the kids are responsible for themselves, so what exactly does she do, as a parent?
Regardless what Esme thought Sarah, YOU are her mum, YOU should be the one who decides what happens! Grow up ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
These girls spend 95% of their life in pools, how is Isla not a strong swimmer?!

I mean I do agree with Sarah that Isla shouldnt have gone in, strong swimmer or not. You'd think though these kids would atleast learn to swim confidently.
Isla seems to have regressed with her swimming as well as everything else. She used to seem to be quite a good wee swimmer, but recently I've noticed she's been wearing a floatation device or holding onto some kind of float most of the time she's in the water and we know it's not because Sarah and Chris and safety conscious 🙃

Reactions: 26
What the actual duck have I just watched? The speed of that water literally washing Esme down the river. I showed my husband as I'm referred to as 'Safety mum' because I am very cautious with my kids. Husband is so much more laid back. So I showed him to see his reaction and the first thing he said is 'surely they have life jackets on in that'. I then told him what we all know. The Inghams like nothing better than a hospital thumbnail or a 'we can't believe what happened' title

Reactions: 30

Get it right tattler she isn’t a ‘string’ swimmer 👀

but joking apart even confident strong swimmers get into difficulties

Reactions: 22
Isla seems to have regressed with her swimming as well as everything else. She used to seem to be quite a good wee swimmer, but recently I've noticed she's been wearing a floatation device or holding onto some kind of float most of the time she's in the water and we know it's not because Sarah and Chris and safety conscious 🙃
Probably because at 10 she’s realised these fuckwits don’t care what happens to her so she’s taking her own precautions

• Sad
Reactions: 19
To be honest, I don’t think she’s struggling to swim in the vid they posted.. but it’s still ridiculously irresponsible and the risk level is very high

Reactions: 11
Isabelle’s latest instagram cannot get any more degrading; trying to burb, teaching Esme to burb and that ‘mother’ giving them scores. Isabelle is nearly 17 and needs to grow up and become independent. All the girls are regressing whist Jace and Mia will never learn anything!

• Wow
Reactions: 36

Whenever they show Isla she seems to be doing more of a doggy paddle than anything else. Like everything, she reached a point when she could just about swim short distances in a swimming pool and they decided that was good enough. Even though they stopped doing swimming lessons, the amount of pools she's been in on holidays the parents could have been spending time with her building on what she could already do, instead they left her to get on with it so she seems to have carried on with just about managing to swim.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Get it right tattler she isn’t a ‘string’ swimmer 👀

but joking apart even confident strong swimmers get into difficulties
Exaclty strong swimmer of not once a current like that takes over it doesn’t matter if you are a lifeguard or someone who has never swam before your fate will be the same

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.