The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Itsnotmeitsyou
1661452758963.png

TLDR
- Sarah posted a confusing Instagram post about how Isabelle supposedly got a 9 in GCSE English. The whole post was confusing and she said Isabelle wouldn't have got a 9 if she had been at school.
- Don't call Sarah mum. Mama or Mummy only.
- Footage of Mila poop filled nappy leaking was included in the vlog.
- Jace vomited whist they were camped in the Disney car park so the van lifers checked into an Air BnB, after a few days at Disneyland. Thankfully he is better now and back "with Avengeance with a capital A". Mila was also unwell but Sarah put the Calpol "shringe" back in the bottle after Jace used it so she couldn't have any.
- The Air Bnb house was built in Medieval Victorian times when there were no toilets. The time there was spent watching Stranger Things.
- The Inghams are currently at Lake Annecy and are heading to Germany.
- Chris and Sarah are teaching the kids about taxes, bills, making money and how to run a house. God help those chuldren.
- Esme claims to be a germaphobe, even though she doesn't wash her hands after using the toilet.
- Mila was breastfed on a Disney ride. She isn't important enough to have got a gift from the shop like her siblings.

Hi Steve 👋 Did you get A*s in your GCSEs like child genius?

1661451815396.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Quote of todays vlog:
Best thing about this meal is there are no ingredients (not sure I spelled that correctly)
Also Esme said this was the best day off their lives Weird since there were no Disney land no slides or lazy rivers. Just water and a board they had to share.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Congratulations @Itsnotmeitsyou
View attachment 1527586

TLDR
- Sarah posted a confusing Instagram post about how Isabelle supposedly got a 9 in GCSE English. The whole post was confusing and she said Isabelle wouldn't have got a 9 if she had been at school.
- Don't call Sarah mum. Mama or Mummy only.
- Footage of Mila poop filled nappy leaking was included in the vlog.
- Jace vomited whist they were camped in the Disney car park so the van lifers checked into an Air BnB, after a few days at Disneyland. Thankfully he is better now and back "with Avengeance with a capital A". Mila was also unwell but Sarah put the Calpol "shringe" back in the bottle after Jace used it so she couldn't have any.
- The Air Bnb house was built in Medieval Victorian times when there were no toilets. The time there was spent watching Stranger Things.
- The Inghams are currently at Lake Annecy and are heading to Germany.
- Chris and Sarah are teaching the kids about taxes, bills, making money and how to run a house. God help those chuldren.
- Esme claims to be a germaphobe, even though she doesn't wash her hands after using the toilet.
- Mila was breastfed on a Disney ride. She isn't important enough to have got a gift from the shop like her siblings.

Hi Steve 👋 Did you get A*s in your GCSEs like child genius?

View attachment 1527547
Was there proof? Did Lazy say what she got in the others? She will need at least 4 grade 4's or above including Eng Lang and maths for a college course, I know A levels differ but to do an A level in our area you have to have a 6 at the same subject at GCSE. I really hope she gets to experience college life or an apprenticeship but an official apprenticeship not one run by dumb and dumber!

Reactions: 23
Was there proof? Did Lazy say what she got in the others? She will need at least 4 grade 4's or above including Eng Lang and maths for a college course, I know A levels differ but to do an A level in our area you have to have a 6 at the same subject at GCSE. I really hope she gets to experience college life or an apprenticeship but an official apprenticeship not one run by dumb and dumber!
Didn’t she only do maths and English? They didn’t mention maths

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So according to Lazy, Isabelle got a 9 for her English iGCSE. She maybe didn’t research the grading system too well 😂
depends who she did them with edexell do 1-9 and Cambridge do a* to g

Reactions: 13
Oh dear. Fatty Foghorn has been caught out lying. I HE my daughter and I've just seen a parent in the group sharing her childs grades. The old style LETTERED grades still used for iGCSEs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Find it hard to believe with what little education she’s received, she’s managed a 9…..just my opinion.

Reactions: 34
Oh dear. Fatty Foghorn has been caught out lying. I HE my daughter and I've just seen a parent in the group sharing her childs grades. The old style LETTERED grades still used for iGCSEs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Like I said above it depends who they did them with Pearson edexcell do numbers. Cambridge do letters. I don’t want to stick up for her but I’m pretty sure she did them with edex

Reactions: 14
Like I said above it depends who they did them with Pearson edexcell do numbers. Cambridge do letters. I don’t want to stick up for her but I’m pretty sure she did them with edex
shes lying either way

Reactions: 23
Well it’s easier to make your daughter lie about grades if she didn’t actually do the exams. If Sarah thinks lying about one subject is going to help her daughter she is thicker than even we think.

Reactions: 20
Quote of todays vlog:
Best thing about this meal is there are no ingredients (not sure I spelled that correctly)
Also Esme said this was the best day off their lives Weird since there were no Disney land no slides or lazy rivers. Just water and a board they had to share.
Not to mention the fact that she pissed two of her sisters off. I reckon they'd had a full 9n mark day with each other

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.