The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry, but that campsite reminded me of the migrant camps in Calais, everyone so close together.

Reactions: 41
They’re so stupid! How the hell can they let the kids out without any life jackets and after last years controversy you would think they would have learned a lesson! Those kids needs taking away from their parents ASAP before one of them end up dead

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Thank you! I couldn’t remember if it was then or if they had taken Isabelle out earlier and the other two when school were able to reopen fully
Yes none of them went back even when Esme could have gone back and finished primary school summer of 2020 they kept her at home.

Reactions: 19
Hear that guys! According to water expert Creepy Ingham super shallow water=super safe 🙄 bleeping idiot.
Clearly doesn’t realise that a small child can drown in as little as a few inches of water 😡😠. Absolute idiots .

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
How long before they delete the comments asking where their life jackets were. It doesn't take deep water to kill. Any level of water can kill. Cannot believe disgusting morons like pedalo and fat pie would actually believe that for a second. And allow their extremely immature children to do that. Social work report impending
I actually hope that NOBODY comments on their posts. They seem to be deliberately creating controversy to generate views and traffic.

I hope tumbleweed falls across their comments box and cobwebs on their views.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
1661536719170.png

I've seen some shocking things, but admitting you don't care if your children drown because they're having fun is something else 😲

But then again we all know they love putting their children in risky situations, they spend their trips waiting for an accident and illness vlog so they can use shocking vlog titles and get some extra views. 🤢

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hey, they’re just having fun. Sarah gave birth to them so if she wants to risk them drowning she can. She can do whatever she likes. She is the boss lady and if she says they don’t need aids, then they don’t need aids. Be kind

🙄🙄🙄
How many times have you read in the paper about little kids drowning in a pond or a bath - they’re shallow, a lake is not. Honestly cannot believe the lack of care. Is it because they have so many to care for?

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I actually hope that NOBODY comments on their posts. They seem to be deliberately creating controversy to generate views and traffic.

I hope tumbleweed falls across their comments box and cobwebs on their views.
I agree. They deliberately put their children at risk to create controversy because that’s all they have left.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1530276

I've seen some shocking things, but admitting you don't care if your children drown because they're having fun is something else 😲

But then again we all know they love putting their children in risky situations, they spend their trips waiting for an accident and illness vlog so they can use shocking vlog titles and get some extra views. 🤢
It wasn't Sarah replying.

Reactions: 7
Especially with Jace. WTF are Esme and Isla going to do if he falls in and gets into trouble? Even Isabelle would be as useful as a chocolate teapot.
People always think they know what they would do, perhaps sensible level headed adults would but would a 10 and 13 year old in charge of a 3 year old

Reactions: 18
I also reported the vlog under harmful or dangerous acts! Youtube need to pull their fingers out their asses and actually protect the children they allow to be exploited

• Heart
Reactions: 31
People always think they know what they would do, perhaps sensible level headed adults would but would a 10 and 13 year old in charge of a 3 year old
Exactly. They're just children themselves. How many times have we seen the story of adult jumps into water to save a child or animal, and then the person attempting the rescue gets into difficulty and are unable to save themselves. Lots of people think they're competent swimmers; and perhaps they are, but open water is a different beast to a swimming pool and even those with all the knowledge unfortunately die in these situations.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.