Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
Tonight’s a tough one for me tattlers, it’s 20 years to the day I lost one of my friends (we were 14 ) I don’t want to trigger people so I’m not going to go into the details, but lazy, if you’re reading this, be thankful for your children, let them have a proper life and put the camera away, and let them be kids! Let them have friends! And be their own person, not stuck in a van with you sad fucks all summer, I look at my 14 year old and know he’s happy and healthy and I’m doing all I can to keep it that way. My 17 year olds been taking driving lessons since his 17th birthday, has a part time job while in 6th form, these are the lessons they should be learning! Not creepy explaining how he writes off tax. You’ll never know what you’ve got until it’s gone. And trust me you’re soon going to have a dead channel and children who haven’t got a clue what to do with themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Raw

VIP Member
With all the receipts in the vlogging of red flags, why aren’t social services onto them by now? I mean just in the last few days we have
  • Mila with a large bruise
  • Mila crawling off the top filthy bed
  • jace being aggressive about making cakes
  • jace kicking the pushchair
  • jace punching Isla
  • Mila with poo leaking everywhere and on her hands
  • Esme getting into trouble in the fast water and shouting numerous times for her da
  • Girls aged 10 and 13 in charge of a 3 year old on open water rafting
  • 17 yr old flirting with step dad and holding burping contests
  • Girls not wearing adequate life saving jackets
Isn’t this enough to warrant some intervention? It is all documented for everyone to view. This is just the last couple of days! Heaven knows what a weeks worth of neglect would look like.

• Angry
  • Sad

thegreencow

VIP Member
CHECKING INTO THE MOST EXPENSIVE CAMPSITE! (LAKE ANNECY FRANCE)

Lazy shows us the blue sky. They woke up to pouring rain. They spent a fortune on a campsite to do water sports for two days. Mila is eating a fig roll. Jace has been hugging Isla for 10 minutes. They're packing up to go to the supermarket and then the campsite. Lazy is excited to "proper camp". What be proper camp like your husband? Isabelle is impressed with the surroundings and likes arriving at places in the dark.

Lazy and Esme did the food shop. Lazy bought three meals but went overboard and Creepstopher went crazy. They bought grenadine and will make Spiderman juice. Mila screamed in the van on the way back from the supermarket. Esme thinks the name of it, Carrefour "care for" sounds British. They're on their pitch, which look big. The water is in the distance. First they need to get everything set up. Time lapse.

Setting up the van took 6 minutes. Creepstopher is stuck on the roof. Lazy has to go and help him. Mila is asleep, Isabelle is reading, Isla is playing with play doh. Lazy is off to check out the shower block.

Esme says she and Isla checked out the toilet block on the map and it was cool. You had to take toilet roll and soap to the toilet block at the last site. Esme and Isla show Lazy the children's shower rooms. All of them have a bath for small children, which Jace will be happy about as he hates showers. Some of the cubicles have hair dryers. They check out the ladies shower rooms. The girls' chore when camping is washing up. Their favourite memories are made washing up. The pool is next to the van, small but really cute. Most of their time will be spent on the lake. They might hire a pedalo. Bit of a waste when they already have one in the van for free.

Creepstopher installed an on-board heavy duty compressor for the tyres. He pumps up the paddle boards with it. Lazy and Isla look at Mila's swimming suits. Jace gives Mila kisses and practically knocks her over. Esme shows us the grenadine she and Mummy got at the shop.

Inside the van, Esme breathlessly explains there was a wasp. She's scared of them after being stung in Majorca. She pours the grenadine and lemonade.

Isabelle has finished a book called November 9 and has been sat grinning for the last she doesn't know how long. Lazy wants tips from the ifam on how to separate cups. Isabelle has a go but can't do it. Lazy hasn't got time to submerge them in hot water for 3 minutes. Isabelle asked Esme if she could have some ice, Esme filled her cup up with the rest of it and walked out. Lazy tells her it's selfish. Esme says it's not selfish because Isabelle wanted to eat the ice cubes but she needed them to put in everyone's drinks. She wasn't making Isabelle a drink.

Drone shots. Creepstopher welcomes us to Lake Annecy. Lazy foghorns at Esme not to go too far with Jace. He says this is perfect. You can hire boats, people are paragliding and this is one of the most picturesque places Creepstopher has ever seen. Lazy is paranoid about Jace going on the paddle board with Esme. They could only fit one paddle board on this trip. Yells of "cleeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeer booooooooooy" from Foghorn as Jace stands up on the board.

Esme explains you can open your eyes underwater and the floor is smooth. The girls jump off the jetty. Drone shots. Isabelle and Isla are now on the paddle board. Drone shots.

Lazy tells Jace he can go on the lake with her. He can no longer see the girls. She zooms in on the paragliders. Jace wants to see Isla. Mila plays on the shore. Footage of Lazy and Mila.

The best thing about this meal is there are no ingredients, just throw anything in. Leftover potatoes from the other day, massive amount of garlic, onion, carrot, herbs, tinned tomatoes to plop in and sausage. Lazy wonders why they precooked the sausage instead of cooking it in the Dutch oven and adding everything else in. It doesn't matter because they've already "muckied up" another pan. There is water and stock in at the moment. They're feeding Jace and Mila now. When the vegetables are softened they're adding cream and melted cheese in gnocchi. They're probably not meant to go in stew but are being shoved in.

Lazy and Jace stand at the edge of the lake. Isla writes in a notebook. Esme and Mila sit on the shore. Lazy feels like she needs to whisper. The place is perfect. Isabelle has been busy reading today. Everyone has come to the lake to chill. There are so many people but it's silent. There is a restaurant on the water. The view looks like Lac Saint Croix. Esme and Isla both said today is their favourite day of their lives. Isla is drawing the Stranger Things house. Everything is cooking in the Dutch oven and looking like it will taste so good. Esme has been adorable with Mila. Creepstopher says we can't see the lake properly because of the wide angle lens.

Lazy says this is the best meal ever. It tastes insane. Jace is having some as well and Mila is still awake, despite Lazy saying Jace and Mila would eat earlier. Isla says the whole meal tastes of cheese. When dinner is done the kids play with their toys. Esme and Isabelle have gone to wash up. Lazy and Creepstopher are cleaning camp. Lazy says they're trying to be quiet but evidently Jace is not. She is so excited for tomorrow. They left the Dutch oven too hot so it got rid of the stock. it wasn't dry because of the soup. Creepstopher wants to do a camping recipe cook book but Lazy says she just throws everything in. Except the towel, which is why this shitshow is dying a slow death.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2022-08-25 202433.png
Screenshot 2022-08-25 202405.png
Screenshot 2022-08-25 202203.png
Screenshot 2022-08-25 202106.png
Screenshot 2022-08-25 202137.png
Screenshot 2022-08-25 203349.png
Screenshot 2022-08-25 202024.png
Screenshot 2022-08-25 201914.png

• Heart
  • Wow

sneakypeak04

My grandaughter has just shown me the Instagram video of Isabelle and esme doing the fizzy drink to make them burp for in the words of Isabelle “ for all the Karen’s and haters” how cocky has she got from child who cried on camera about being bullied to a child who’s encouraging the hate 🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 45

SnowyCal

Chatty Member
The bitch replied to me😂
Hahahahahaha living the best life ever while spending your days on tattle are wee sazza.

get this thru Your thick fucking head. People here don’t say what they say cause they hate you & your noncey husband (well they do but still) they actually don’t want anything bad to happen to your kids. You’ve got by on a wing& a prayer, that’s nothing bad has happened to any of them so far

• Heart

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Honestly why was Isla crying because her picture had blown away? She’s 10. I’d expect that from Jace, not a 10yr old. And imagine thinking it’s appropriate to take away your 17yo’s phone. I hope Izzy has it locked otherwise that Greasy little N once will have been going through all her personal stuff while he was editing.

homebargainsandme

Sarah shows Jace the monkey in the pool and you can hear her say, “Why aren’t you singing me and my monkey?” Because he’s no longer your performing bloody monkey.

I also noticed on Thursday nights vlog she was showing Mila’s swim suits and had to emphasise the fact that they were age 6-12 months and show the labels😂Ok Sarah congratulations you have petite children?? Weird thing to be obsessed over. I think she thinks it might convince us that Sarah’s petite herself seeing as she made such tiny babies. No Sarah you fat oink just fuck off

• Haha
  • Heart

Ticketyboots

Knowing Lazy Isabelle probably did have a 9 on her results. But it was 9% ! The foooo (Mama not daughter).

Well done to all Tattlers' sprogs on their own results. Please ensure you only post one of the grades. Then get all arsey when asked about the others. Cheers.

• Haha
  • Heart

slmapg

VIP Member
As am I, numerous disabilities and medication contributed, and I’ve got down from a 24 to an 18 by changing diet, and I’m insulted lazy thinks she’s a 14…..I’ve had some rather unflattering photos taken of me lately and I don’t look her size … sorry but she’s in a position where she influences young girls and the constant lying about size and photoshopping is only putting one message out there.
I think the majority of us here only mention her size because she’s constantly lying about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Dragon100

Chatty Member
If your 'favourite memories' on your holiday are made when washing up in communal sinks! Your doing holidays all wrong!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Cooper123

VIP Member
If someone’s kid came over and started booting my pushchair I would have done more than pointed him back to his parents, the parents would have got a mouthful I can tell you. Control your child you bloody idiots!

View attachment 1533178
He’s a little brat. Can’t stand the kid. And it’s all down to his so called parents.

• Sad

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Hi big Saz 🐷. I know you're always reading here so this one's for you. First of all, your daughter is 17, and you're encouraging her to post videos of her forcing out burps at an otherwise peaceful campsite. Sort out your feral children. It's truly disgusting. Get Esmé and Isla back at school and get Jace in a nursery so he can learn some manners and how to actually interact with children his own age.

Second of all, get your kids' teeth sorted out! You never bothered to pay for Isabelle's braces, so she struggles to string a sentence together without covering her mouth, and in Isabelle's post, my god! Esmé's teeth! They're almost orange! And not to mention how crowded they are. Just go back home and STAY there, where your family can enjoy some stability and toothbrushes. This is truly disgusting. Out of all your children, Esmé is the most insufferable. Pushing her older sister out of the way just to get in front of the camera. She would have the shock of her life if she were to return to a state school.
Most like her father out of all of them. Looks and personality.

I’d love to see these two lined up against Grace and Kaci, honestly these two would die of embarrassment. (And fyi I hate all family vloggers).
Kaci is maybe 5 months older and has lived such a different life, she got multiple GCSE’s, is at college, is learning to drive, has brand deals, has access to her own money, has investments, goes to festivals, goes on holidays, not just with her mummy and daddy. I hate the way the kid dresses but she is a sad reminder for the minghams of what could have been if noncey nora didn’t N0nce…..Isabelle on the other hand has a tenners worth of shein and a communal bottle of coke.

• Sad

smowflakeone

I don’t get it, the big celebration about Isabelle passing 1 iGSCE. Especially when she done 1-3 exams MAX.
When I was at school 10+ years ago passing one exam at 16 was awful news. It didn’t mean good things at all.
I’m not sure if passing just one exam is amazing in these times but back then you were looked on as pretty dumb (not being nasty, that’s just the way it was, in state school) if you didn’t pass ALL core subjects!
I also passed all of my GSCES and when I tell you I didn’t pay enough attention at school (actually due to ADHD but wasn’t diagnosed until my late 20s)
One pass doesn’t mean you have successfully home schooled your child Sarah Ingham, in my eyes anyway it’s actually awful that her peers are able to sit and pass 12+ and gets 8-9s in them all and Isabelle can only do 1.
It really shows how far behind her brain is and how much she is able to cope with compared to the other teens.

• Sad

Abbvay

VIP Member
The Ingham Family posted:
HILARIOUS WRAP SLAP CHALLENGE!! (LEAVING ANNECY ON OUR WAY TO A NEW COUNTRY!)
View attachment 1532293
YouTube
Is that supposed to be fun?

Imagine being on holiday and looking at the idiots outside your campervan, who are slapping each other with wraps and spitting water everywhere.

Once again, you're right Sarah I am so jealous of your life.

• Haha

Chatty Member
And in what world is Esme a strong swimmer? She doggy paddles just like Isla does. She's also got the danger of having been cast as 'the adventurous/brave one' since she was 7-years-old. She gets praise from the idiots for being reckless. It's a disaster waiting to happen.

• Sad
  • Wow

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
My god she's gigantic def a size 22. Eee look at the pervert up-grading from the mushroom numbers to a pair of £2.99 communal slip-on's.

Screenshot 2022-08-25 202405.png

• Haha
  • Wow