The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the Family Lowdown fb page, someone asks about WFH and how to keep warm. Someone replied about Oodies and the thread goes on.... ending in this idiot recommending Tat and Me :rolleyes:
Hope someone corrects her šŸ˜‚ I hate that fb group itā€™s all boasting surprised lazy isnā€™t all over it šŸ¤£

Reactions: 13
Izzy complaining about ā€œKarenā€™sā€ on her stories, sheā€™s inherited the same passive aggressiveness as her mother I see.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
The silver necklace that Isabelle has been wearing recently, with the infinity symbol on it, is that quite new? Has she mentioned where it came from? Just curious.

Reactions: 6
Izzy complaining about ā€œKarenā€™sā€ on her stories, sheā€™s inherited the same passive aggressiveness as her mother I see.
The instas wouldnt have been so bad if she was doing that with a group of mates, but your creepy step dads something else.

Reactions: 24
Izzy didn't get a 9 as she didn't sit any exams,its fake just like the miscarriage was,when will people realise that this family lie so often ?
The parents are narcissistic sociopaths and the father a paed0 ,the chuldrun being dragged up by two people who should never have had any children as this cycle of lies and fake lives will continue

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Yet again treating the water with disrespect. Not a life jacket in sight.
Leave them alone! Itā€™s just like swimming in the leisure centre in Bradford!!!
Honestly Iā€™m done talking about these daft cunts and open water. I get trolling tattle and I get lazy is literally reading this right now but they arenā€™t going to stop until something horrific happens. Itā€™s sick! But then again sick sells.

Itā€™s just against human nature to want to protect your kids. This lump just cackles! I think itā€™s stems from her own childhood tbh

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Lazys Instagram šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø I know creepys in the water but away from Esma and holding a camera and at times she looks like she's going under and lazy thinks it's funny? šŸ˜”šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So I was in Orlando in June (even better now we know creepy can't return) and at Aquatica water park is an awesome river rapids that you swim through and in parts it goes really fast. You what is advised before you get in? Put on a floatation device as even the strongest swimmers can get caught off guard! And everyone wears them, no issues.

Reactions: 27
Lazys Instagram šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø I know creepys in the water but away from Esma and holding a camera and at times she looks like she's going under and lazy thinks it's funny? šŸ˜”šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
You wouldnt do it would you. The post says its how people get to work, adults then! People that travel that way everyday on know what they are doing (if its even a thing)

Reactions: 13
Dear Lazy.
Seeing as you are missing the point completely let me enlighten you.
As childish as burping is, it can be expected from someone Isabelle's age. The issue however was the body language between your husband and your teenage daughter. Isabelle doesn't know any better as boundaries seem to be nonexistent in the Ingham house. You cackling in the background shows that you are complicit.
So next time you want to encourage Isabelle to address the Karen's, you might want to take stock of your life. Money, shopping and travelling is clearly more important to you than safeguarding.
You need a bleeping good slap and your husband needs to be in prison.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Leave them alone! Itā€™s just like swimming in the leisure centre in Bradford!!!
Honestly Iā€™m done talking about these daft cunts and open water. I get trolling tattle and I get lazy is literally reading this right now but they arenā€™t going to stop until something horrific happens. Itā€™s sick! But then again sick sells.

Itā€™s just against human nature to want to protect your kids. This lump just cackles! I think itā€™s stems from her own childhood tbh
I think it's great that it's raised every time. If there's a fraction of a chance they might think twice one time and it saves one of them, it will have been worth us reading it over and over.

I've seen incredible kayakers get into trouble on the water. It's beyond frightening. Worst was a mate in a k1. Suddenly hit an undercurrent and he just went under. He seemed to be under for a lifetime. (Was probably 40 seconds) no one could see or get him. He finally popped up, seriously shook up. He'd had to cut himself free as he's got pinned(most water sports peeps carry some sort of sharp cutting device).

I also was on a lake when someone dislocated their shoulder when they went over in cold water. They were wearing a drysuit which keep you dry and warm and he still had an accident. The cold water panicked them and they tried to pull up onto their kayak and pop (imagine having brain freeze but on the outside of your head and all over your body, it's pure shock)

These are experience water sports peeps and they will still have accidents. We all do.

I would never, ever let a child be responsible for another child on the water, especially a 3 year old. Jace is wearing nothing more than advanced armbands, not a recommended buyonace aid, onto of the fact that buoyancy aids, aid swimming. Even in a baby swimming pool you have to be over 16 (often 18) to supervise a child in the water.

The hundreds of hours of practice on rescues that any instructor does will tell you that it's not a simple thing. If someone is struggling, they often pull the other person under to stop themselves drowning. It's instinct. You're taught how to rescue to keep yourself and everyone else in your party safe.

Every time I see the Inghams on a lake, I feel utterly sick. They go out far too deep, without an adult and with the wrong kit. It's not a case of if they have an accident, it's when. You don't need to go out so deep and if you really want to, go out with an instructor.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Izzy didn't get a 9 as she didn't sit any exams,its fake just like the miscarriage was,when will people realise that this family lie so often ?
The parents are narcissistic sociopaths and the father a paed0 ,the chuldrun being dragged up by two people who should never have had any children as this cycle of lies and fake lives will continue
Ah but the more we go on about her ā€˜examsā€™ the more services THAT CAN FORCE THESE KIDS BACK TO SCHOOL could become aware of their lies (LEA will know she didnā€™t sit them already). I think most know she didnā€™t do the exams. The past papers they tried to con people with (I canā€™t remember the videos but saw them on another youtubers channel) were only ever foundation, so the most that was available was a 4 anyway and that would only be if her paper was excellent (better chance of that grade doing foundation and higher than just foundation but it costs more). She couldnā€™t have done some of the ones she was supposed to as they had compulsory practicals/coursework which couldnā€™t be done in the back of ā€˜ye olde stinky dpd vanā€™.

Admittedly boards do vary but most online providers (I believe) require coursework AND exams to prove learning, educational theory (I studied at postgrad) proves its a more fairer assessment - science certainly does for all (she was meant to sit that).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And when they were doing the slap challenge Jace was crying because it obviously frightened him. Idiots. What annoys me the most is you and I the taxpayer are paying for these holidays . They claim
Everything they buy or spend us out against their tax. They need reporting to the tax man

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I was watching a re-run of Saving Lives at Sea last night and I thought about how completely irresponsible Sarah and Chris are and now Iā€™ve just seen Chris and Esme in that fast moving river whilst that utter scum of a mother laughs šŸ˜

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So I was in Orlando in June (even better now we know creepy can't return) and at Aquatica water park is an awesome river rapids that you swim through and in parts it goes really fast. You what is advised before you get in? Put on a floatation device as even the strongest swimmers can get caught off guard! And everyone wears them, no issues.
My family and I have been in that ! Both hubby and myself are perfectly capable swimmers, as were our kids. We ALL put the flotation vests on, there were actually very few people not wearing one . We put them on because weā€™re not bumbling imbeciles who have a complete disregard for our own or our childrens safety unlike this family of absolute cockwombles šŸ˜ šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That footage of esme in the river is terrifying. It looked very fast flowing and you could see she was struggling to stay above the water. Canā€™t believe theyā€™ve posted that.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
That footage of esme in the river is terrifying. It looked very fast flowing and you could see she was struggling to stay above the water. Canā€™t believe theyā€™ve posted that.
You know it will be in a vlog as well, i bet hes got his camera in thier.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.