The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did sarah go from " we have 3 days here" to tonights vlog being the last day. Why take a break when theirs a stunning lake to film 😶🌫

Reactions: 13
Why/when did they even start “home schooling”? Was it because of covid or did it happen beforehand?

Reactions: 10
Thick bustards, not to teach Jace what the whistle is actually for and not to blow it unless it is an emergency. I knew at3 yearsoldthatthe whistle must not be blown unless I was in danger.

Reactions: 29
Brilliant thread title, I used to love learning about medieval Victorians 😂
I dislike the very intelligent almost a doctor/pilot with Avengeance and his very intelligent and very honest size 16 wife 🤔😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Esme and Islas faces are pretty sunburned. Also at almost 17 if my mum had taken my phone off me for any reason I would have kicked off big time, bareing in mind i was working and paying for it myself unlike Isabelle but shes almost an adult and the amount of times sarah laughs at the girls i dont know how she dares!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
No fat shaming from me and zero judgment but surely that van is overweight eight people and all their crap including chairs an awning etc.
All the van conversions I’ve seen are single people or couples with maybe a dog, caravans are more spacious for large families surely ? What would happen in an accident with the baby in the middle and all the crap they take wouldn’t that be like weapons being thrown everywhere like chairs in a storm ? I don’t know I have no experience 🤷‍♀️
We had a great van and it was just two of us ( kids grown up) and it was very organised and uncluttered, I’m lazy and untidy and it drove me mad squeezing round it all the time so I just cannot imagine the stress of two adults and 5 children 👀

Reactions: 22
Esmes voiceover on the new reel. Perfect childhood.. really! Maybe the hollidays and travelling but the actual home life part...

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Part of me is seriously wondering if they'll buy Izzy a car for her birthday just to rake in the views. They can clickbait the title like 'MEGA SUPER DUPER SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR ISABELLE' with a shadow of a Range Rover, and they get her a little Citreon C1.
The beauty of it is, the car can just sit on the driveway. She won't be getting lessons any time soon, but I imagine they'll do anything to get some views back

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
What on earth was that supposed to be that she cooked! 😱😱😱😱
Sarah said it was a rice dish, and she's terrible at cooking rice so she expected to mess it up. That's not rice in there, she's picked up a bag of Orzo pasta instead probably thinking Orzo means rice in French or something 🤦‍♀️ 🥴

She's a total dimwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
109949DD-0CEC-4A9D-9971-9C4657A99B7F.jpeg
Look how close the tent is to their van pitch. Poor people staying in that tent, especially with how late the kids stay up in the evening. It would driving me crazy trying to sleep next to this lot!

• Wow
Reactions: 55
Covid when lazy throught bbc bitesize could replace her school fees
Thank you! I couldn’t remember if it was then or if they had taken Isabelle out earlier and the other two when school were able to reopen fully

Reactions: 12
Last nights vlog Jaces hair in a plait again it’s ridiculous he’s a boy ffs

Reactions: 16
Louise pentland is smaller than lazy and has admitted she is between a 20-24. So lazy must be bigger!
Louise is probably 4/5 inches taller than Sarah to so looks like she carries it better plus she dresses well for her shape

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.