The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my word! Look at her latest reel about Jace and at the end she notices Mila is crawling on the top bed and goes to get her, a second later she would have fallen down 🤬
straight to tattle when I just saw that baby nearly fly off the elevated bed! What the feck is funny about that? Seconds later and she could have literally been dead! Why include that in the video! So many questions

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I don't think that you can fake this level of devotion. I just see a dedicated superfan in awe of her idol.
Plot twist…Macy is….drum roll…..CHRIS INGHAM!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Whats going on with Sarah lip's dry and cracked look's like big Frank on his way back
Taking a 17yo phone what the hell if it been me at that age there would of been ww3 on, yet Sarah laughs at the girl's all the time especially Isla, why Izzy was telling the camera about it Sarah started laughing at Jace wow
What the hell Esme washing herself in mud, god knows what been in that lake and mud for 1000 of years and animal tit
And what the hell was she cooking lmfao

It was only early this month a child drowned in the north east on a river in less water than the lake
yes that young boy went to my sons school ,it was so incredibly sad. They had an assembly just a couple of days prior to this, discussing the dangers of open water, where this tragedy happened was indeed shallow but just a step further in and the undercurrents are really strong . I don't understand how this pair of morons cant see how dangerous their actions with their children could be !

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Surely they could do this trip in their Caravan? unless it is too expensive for them and they can't afford it

Reactions: 19
Everyone in this life makes mistakes/ stupid choices ( even though most people would have put life jackets on kids in the first place!) and everyone reflects upon their bad choices with advice/ suggestions and criticism to help them change their ways and realise their mistakes.

HOWEVER to then do the thing ( no life vest’s) that got you so much criticism and endangering their Kids lives etc the first time when you have got a second chance, what do you do ? Make the same choice/mistake again! There is no learning process involved for Sarah and Chris which just flabbergasts me!! Just plain STUPID there’s no other word for it!🙈
I imagine they’re hoping for press again. Bad press still = YouTube views for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Considering Chris has "OCD" and Esme with her germophobe statement - how on earth are they living in that van it looks filthy honestly my garden shed is cleaner

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Considering Chris has "OCD" and Esme with her germophobe statement - how on earth are they living in that van it looks filthy honestly my garden shed is cleaner
Simple,neither of them suffer from those conditions,lies like the miscarriage and exam results ,the second oldest child allegedly doesn't wash her hands after using the toilet

Reactions: 27
I don't think you'd go swimming in that river either, if you were a germophobe....with all the rats and tit.

Reactions: 23
Sarahs skin is so dry and sun damaged.....
Her skin will have all peeled off by the time she’s 40
OMG now I'm imagining someone walking down the street and finding an intact, perfectly-formed, 'Sarah Ingham' skin lying on the ground, that she's shed in the same way that snakes and tarantulas shed their skin.

In fact now I'm wondering if that's what was dragged across McDonald’s floor that time. 😂🤢🤮🤣

(Apologies if anyone is eating right now.)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't think you'd go swimming in that river either, if you were a germophobe....with all the rats and tit.
And if it’s like the river near me- what the kids seem to forget is house boats need to empty their toilets somewhere….you are supposed to only empty in tidal rivers but I promise you they just do it where they are most the time to save moving to a pump out!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.