The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random question but has anyone actually sent this to kayak Paul? Was that his name. Maybe he might be able to get the paper to sell a story again about them not learning their lesson?
TBH I think Kayak Paul had enough of them the other year , all he tried to do was try to inform and help and he got a load of shite from the ifannies etc , I think he should be left alone now .

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Pretty ironic how she says Isla isn’t a strong swimmer yet let’s her go out on a sup board with esme is her clothes with no life jacket when it is nearly dark and no parent supervision. In that reel esme literally zooms in on the van from where she is in the lake and no one is standing there keeping an eye on them. Double standards much

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
What’s so scary about it (aside from the obvious) is that they’ve already been warned and called out in the press for doing exactly this and still haven’t learnt anything from it. I actually can’t believe they’ve done it again.

Reactions: 36
well tonight’s slog was a random pile of💩. Also I could be wrong but is there many 17-year-olds that doesn’t know the history of flags I said perhaps I’m wrong

Reactions: 13
What’s so scary about it (aside from the obvious) is that they’ve already been warned and called out in the press for doing exactly this and still haven’t learnt anything from it. I actually can’t believe they’ve done it again.
And wasn’t their reply something like “we didn’t realise how dangerous the water was and we have now bought the kids life jackets”? They must have returned them to the shop the next day

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
They’re her kids and if she wants to risk their lives for content she will.
stupid cow talks about them in the same way she talks about burgahs for her tea.
If I was her social worker I’d be making moves to have the younger 4 made wards of court due to wreckless endangerment and neglect. And if you’re reading this Sarah Ingham, yeah I do have experience of kids in care and why they’re put there.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I can’t believe they think these are quality travel vlogs. All sat in the van on the road filming, paying for a sticker, more on the road, a toilet stop and excitement over a service station.
Then in Switzerland and amazing shop doors, clock facts, a super cute shop they couldn’t pronounce but it was the cutest shop she’s ever found in her whole life! Blister chat, tooth fairy chat, so many pools that are soooo cool. Oh shame camera died, don’t worry they just ate cheap food and parked in a car park, the end!

Reactions: 33
#249 Thinking your kids don’t need a life vest, cos the Inghams always know what’s best!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.