Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
WTAF - this woman (like most of these women on Instagram) is so fucking self absorbed.
She's a 'warrior' (according to the audio she's added on her latest video) ... a warrior ... really??
Because there are so people out there, losing children, getting cancer, having their houses repossessed, living with chronic pain, terrified that they can't afford to buy their children birthday presents - they are warriors - day in and day out.
No Charlotte - you have choices, you have health, you have family, you have disposable income, you have stability.
have some fucking humility and shut the fuck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Everyone was up and dressed in mufti clothes - so he must, as previous poster said, have realised that he wasn't going to school.

I don't like to speak ill of children on here, but sweet Mary and joseph - how precocious is Elsa?
Making the moment all about her. She seems like one of those children that dominate every social situation and interrupt adults talking to tell and long boring story about her achievements. I can imagine her in school "mummy bought me a pony", "mummy arranged a sleepover in the garden for me", "mummy gave me a bedroom reveal", "mummy got me a paddle board".

Bore off dear.

Poor Rory - doesn't stand a chance does he.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Rodneytrotter

Chatty Member
Is Rory still around or has he moved out? I wouldn't blame him if he has, probably fed up with his golden child sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

DinnerLady

Chatty Member
I love how they have done something for Rory, but Elsa was desperate to make the reveal all about her… she shouted out that they were going to legoland and then kept saying ‘l’ve known since xxxx’ and ‘l knew, l knew’ while Rory was just ignoring her jumping up and down in excitement! I thought just let the boy have his moment!! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 24

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I'm sorry to say this about a child. Please don't come for me 🙅🏻‍♀️but, please say I'm not the only one that think Elsa looks like a right know it all B*tch. The type to always have to be better than everyone else. The one that sucks up to teachers and tells tales to get others in trouble.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

SeaWitch

I thought she had a white land rover disco before, now its a black range rover? (And the toyota bubble)
Have i miss remembered?

The salad stories tho. Packet ham drizzled with peri sauce in mismatched Tupperware is just kinda depressing, hardly instaworthy?! And a cheeky ba ba ba ba babybel. 🤣

My cause of death will be listed as second hand cringe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Moaner

“I beat all odds” 😳😳😳
Is she for real? She’s so delusional. Why did you beat the odds Charlotte? Because you were working full time on the front line whilst also trying to Juggle home schooling two kids? Cos yeah that would be impressive. However that’s not you is it, all you’ve done is cut down on the dominos, actually got off your arse and did some excercise whilst Joe was also home looking after the kids and doing all the home schooling. I actually can’t stand her 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 20

#notanadad

VIP Member
Ugh the way she has the camera out whilst he presents her with her gifts and flowers makes me die 🤦‍♀️ Nothing sincere about it when it's clearly for the gram 😬

Reactions: 20

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
Does she think no one else lives in an old house? Hers isn’t even that old comparative to many in the UK. Ours is over 600 years old 🤷🏼‍♀️ Does she think we care some middle aged man came for a lurk round her house?
I can't believe he was only 48 😭 I thought it would be a doddery old man in his 90s who remembers hiding in an Anderson shelter in the garden, not a guy in his 40s 😂
And why would he even want to come round to see the house? It has no original features whatsoever- bar the crappy windows 🤢- everything's painted beige, they have laminate over the floorboards, there's an extension whacked on the back and artificial turf in the garden. It's hardly an episode of Who do you think you are?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Lalalala1212

Jesus Christ, this is worse than her latching onto sharing about anxiety.
“no-one talks about weight gain” are you fucking kidding me? Literally every bastard horrible fucking journalist will pick at celebs/influencers/creators piling on the pounds and she is part of that problem, going on and on about losing 6 stone and craving the attention it brings - only to feel awful when she binges again and puts it back on. She wouldn’t feel so bad if she hadn’t shared her ‘success’ 🤢 in the first place. Charlotte, YOU are part of the toxic diet culture.
If she does loose it again she’ll conveniently forget all about this and be sharing photos of herself in her bra in her loo and preaching about how she did it and how we all can too if we just eat dry salads, exercise for 2 hours a day, take cold showers and ignore our children for a month.

• Haha

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
The kiss was a bit tragic. I mean I don’t want to see tongue but it was like a brother sister kiss and embrace. In fact aren’t they literally adult sized Rory and Elsa even down to personalities

• Haha

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
The house must be freezing! Come in Charlotte it's not downtown Abbey love, new windows won't ruin the aesthetic of the house, just make it much more pleasant to live in.

I actually can't bare to follow her anymore, she is so unbearably smug but so basic and she doesn't even realise it.
She clearly does want to replace the windows, she is just waiting for them to be gifted. She did the exact same with the floorboards she was so desperately in love with.

Reactions: 17