The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t even tell the difference between her clients home and her own. She really is a one trick pony.

Reactions: 9
I couldn’t even tell the difference between her clients home and her own. She really is a one trick pony.
EXACTLY!! That print in the bathroom was like hers or hers. And that big vase I’m 100% sure is hers. And that girls bedroom is an exact replica of her bedroom. I can’t believe this client of hers is so dumb not to see that it’s Charlotte’s house 2.0😤

Reactions: 6
EXACTLY!! That print in the bathroom was like hers or hers. And that big vase I’m 100% sure is hers. And that girls bedroom is an exact replica of her bedroom. I can’t believe this client of hers is so dumb not to see that it’s Charlotte’s house 2.0😤
And those blue prints in the living room look so cheap! Looks like they were printed on cheap recycled printer paper in the office. No doubt desenio specials

Reactions: 4
Interior design places round here offer a far more varied style, if I wanted help I don’t think I’d call upon her services as she’s not my style at all, everything she produces is a clone of her house, she doesn’t offer a broad service like some interior designers.

Reactions: 3
Why is she obsessed with putting a rug under the bottom half of beds? I don’t pretend to be an interior designer… but to me it just looks really shite and she seems to do it in every bedroom. am I missing something?

Reactions: 8
Her styling in that house reminds me of the argos catalogue. Where you see all matching stuff but no sign of life anywhere, maybe the odd book or fruit bowl but no 'stuff'.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s not a desk. It’s a small dining table 🙄
Who the hell wants all those cables to be in the way on top of their desk?! If there was any style in evidence I'd say "style over substance" but this is Charlotte we're talking about...

Reactions: 9
Who the hell wants all those cables to be in the way on top of their desk?! If there was any style in evidence I'd say "style over substance" but this is Charlotte we're talking about...
Came here to say this! Surely as an interior designed she’d have a clever way to disguise that 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Agree with her style looking dated and her cushions look dull.

Maybe it’s just me but I don’t feel comfortable about letting a child use a drill. The drill can catch and twist with enough force to break a child’s wrist. Some power screwdrivers can do the same. Even adults have actually drilled holes into body parts accidentally. Yes she is supervised but if the risks can be avoided altogether, why not.

Reactions: 3
Agree with her style looking dated and her cushions look dull.

Maybe it’s just me but I don’t feel comfortable about letting a child use a drill. The drill can catch and twist with enough force to break a child’s wrist. Some power screwdrivers can do the same. Even adults have actually drilled holes into body parts accidentally. Yes she is supervised but if the risks can be avoided altogether, why not.
I agree and completely irresponsible to show followers that its fine to use a power drill with your 8 year old.

Reactions: 2
I thought that was her genuine entries for a hot minute 🤣

everyone of her interior clients is basically having their home redecorated to look like hers.
This is why interior designers do actual degrees.

I also think big mirrors like that in the garden are a fire hazard. My mum left a mirror on the windowsill once and the sunlight reflected on it and no word of a lie the curtains started smouldering.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.