Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsybitsyteenyweeny

I can understand the ‘normalising’ weight gain etc but she’s literally contradicting herself by making a massive deal about it. (Again)

She preaches every fucking time from her little pedestal she puts herself on about eating healthy and exercising and how she’s addicted to the gym and how she makes her sad little salads. It literally consumes her and then a month later we’re back to the ‘oh so I’ve somehow put on 1 1/2 stone (do we actually believe the amount she tells us) and now I’m going to get back on it’

we shouldn’t be normalising or promoting severe binge patterns. It’s how she rams it down our throats and makes out she knows best when she clearly doesn’t. Why can’t we just normalise the size you are and not the weighing broccoli to make yourself feel better. That’s the bit that annoys me.

Reactions: 14

MissTeddy

VIP Member
1. The lamp looks fucking AWFUL
2. Rory has no toys because several times a year, normally during a weekend to avoid interacting with her children, Charlotte would get a black bin bag out and start chucking their stuff away.
3. Charlotte, my office from 1998 called, and they want their projector screen back from your bedroom.

• Haha

Lurkyandnosey

One is literally an exact copy of a Neptune cushion 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Nothing she does is original. I've been sadly following her so I long that I recall her having her 2 ladies in too help design her lounge as she didn't know how to set it out with pics/ornaments etc. She then literally stole this idea from them for her home interior design business. I'm guessing this no longer features on her insta. 🙄

• Wow

Tess_Tickles

Did she really just line up empty (apart from one) Jo Malone bottles to gather dust? ‘Show’ empty bottles of perfume are as bad as her show cereal and pasta. Sad.

• Haha

Mumof3

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for Rory, why couldn’t Charlotte give him something every year. That child will possibly grow up hating his sister. The preferential treatment is so obvious.

super grateful

My husband would think I had lost the plot if I had planned this. He also would not have agreed to it. Utterly ridiculous.
Absolutely same. Did he sit there in the hot tub watching her set her phone up and then question her when she jumped in or just go straight into fake laughing / chatting / embracing. Weird weird weird. My boyfriend would have climbed out and told me to stop being such a weirdo. And did she then jump back out and stop filming when she got the content she wanted? Right, hot tub time over, everyone out! Imagine if she made him redo it as it wasn’t Insta enough. 😂

Also Botley isn’t exactly a holiday destination.

• Haha

Leethechimpanzee

Guys she doesn’t have 1 horse never mind 3, it’s all just smoke and mirrors...

She has what I would call a part loan with a stables where she will be allowed sole use of a couple of school ponies for a few hours a week and I’m guessing this new one is a friend of a friend “I have pony your little girl can ride”

Look at the wording...

Believe me, if they owned any of those animals there would be a trailer, pony shopping Pony Club memberships, idyllic country shows the full works anything to show off how country they are...

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

Her big fat slobbering tongue slathering about in her head honestly makes me want to vomit 🤢 👅
Her and her creepy husband away for a few days in bath…… Ick!!
Hope we’re not going to be exposed to anymore gross staged PDA’s like when they were in that hot tub on their last weekend away and she quickly had to go and press record on her phone….. twat!

• Haha
  • Sick

NorrisCole

‘Enjoy a cuppa in silence’??? Wtf. It’s like she’s trying to be relatable to mums, that actually parent their children. She has five days a week at home and no job, all the time in the world to have a drink in silence. Weekends for most normal people are for family time. She is the worst.

Attachments

Rodneytrotter

Chatty Member
Her styling in that house reminds me of the argos catalogue. Where you see all matching stuff but no sign of life anywhere, maybe the odd book or fruit bowl but no 'stuff'.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Tess_Tickles

Jesus Christ. If you need your husband to run like fuck between two cantering horses (dangerous much?!) then your brat shouldn’t be cantering. She didn’t look happy when she got closer, she looked like she was in shock/terrified and just doing it to please her shrieking ridiculous mother. Can not wait for this phase to pass.
Charlotte, I’m sure you read here - get her some lessons before she’s REALLY hurt. My kids have been riding for years and still have lessons - at least once a month. It’s completely normal and expected that you’re always learning!

Also the paddleboards sticking out of the back of the car.. I hope they get pulled over driving like that. Idiots. It takes two minutes to put them on the roof and secure them, paddleboards are light and easy to chuck up there!

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
Wow, can’t afford to run the Range Rover so will just keep it on the drive for aesthetics

Also how much driving does she do? He works from home, she doesn’t work. Champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget springs to mind
He’ll be going back to the office imminently- the company he works for have made is clear they aren’t supporting anyone WFH full time as they aren’t as efficient.
this car situation clearly shows they are doing everything for appearances. Live within your means for god sake. Likes on Instagram are worthless.
these Instagramers are going to be in for a shock when influencers are not popular any more.

Pass the popcorn

Another cunty influenza who had been gifted a mattress when there are people sleeping on the streets who deserve help. Another company to never buy from.

Sslb_18

Chatty Member
Wow I have just absolute cringed at the shoddy fix of that skirting board!
She couldn’t even be bothered to scrape off the old what looks like “No Nails” that was used to fix it last time before fitting it back to the wall!
No wonder it doesn’t fit flush! I’m no DIYer but I would have certainly scraped the old glue off first!

Poor workmanship for someone who loves the “perfect and polished” finish!
I’d be embarrassed if my clients watch me do that!