The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute cringe !!!!
Who do these people think they are šŸ¤£ setting up a camera to ā€œcaptureā€ a fake embrace. Charlotte, youā€™re not in a film, we all know that you have filmed yourself - itā€™s utterly ridiculous !!
My husband would think I had lost the plot if I had planned this. He also would not have agreed to it. Utterly ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
My husband would think I had lost the plot if I had planned this. He also would not have agreed to it. Utterly ridiculous.
Absolutely same. Did he sit there in the hot tub watching her set her phone up and then question her when she jumped in or just go straight into fake laughing / chatting / embracing. Weird weird weird. My boyfriend would have climbed out and told me to stop being such a weirdo. And did she then jump back out and stop filming when she got the content she wanted? Right, hot tub time over, everyone out! Imagine if she made him redo it as it wasnā€™t Insta enough. šŸ˜‚

Also Botley isnā€™t exactly a holiday destination.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The kiss was a bit tragic. I mean I donā€™t want to see tongue but it was like a brother sister kiss and embrace. In fact arenā€™t they literally adult sized Rory and Elsa even down to personalities

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The kiss was a bit tragic. I mean I donā€™t want to see tongue but it was like a brother sister kiss and embrace. In fact arenā€™t they literally adult sized Rory and Elsa even down to personalities
Adult sized Rory and Elsa šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Who goes away for their anniversary and literally documents the whole thing on Instagram? Weird!! Fair enough take photos but wait until youā€™re home to upload!!

Reactions: 4
The smug posts really have nothing to do with interiors - itā€™s just attention seeking and itā€™s mortifying

Reactions: 3
Absolute cringe šŸ˜¬

They're sat at opposite sides of a hot tub, she then moves into him for a kiss for the gram, then back to the opposite side of the hot tub šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she is trying too hard to convince herself she is #happy #grateful #blessed šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I think she is trying too hard to convince herself she is #happy #grateful #blessed šŸ˜‚
People like Charlotte are never satisfied. Sheā€™ll have this problem for her lifetimeā€¦ constantly searching for something better.

Reactions: 7
Strange they go away in the week, on the first week back at school for the children. Shows how quick she drops her kids

Reactions: 2
ā€œinterior designer, life coach and now also videomakerā€

She needs speech therapy to get rid of that insufferable fake posh accent. She 1. has no idea how actual posh people speak 2. speaks as if she has an impediment or just had a tooth extracted. Absolutely deranged.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.