The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, can’t afford to run the Range Rover so will just keep it on the drive for aesthetics

Also how much driving does she do? He works from home, she doesn’t work. Champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget springs to mind

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow, can’t afford to run the Range Rover so will just keep it on the drive for aesthetics

Also how much driving does she do? He works from home, she doesn’t work. Champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget springs to mind
He’ll be going back to the office imminently- the company he works for have made is clear they aren’t supporting anyone WFH full time as they aren’t as efficient.
this car situation clearly shows they are doing everything for appearances. Live within your means for god sake. Likes on Instagram are worthless.
these Instagramers are going to be in for a shock when influencers are not popular any more.

Reactions: 13
Bet she will use the range when she pops to Neptune or a ‘clients’ house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hahaha IMAGINE having a Range Rover just for appearances but not actually driving it 🤣 absolutely tragic 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
The ponies are a distraction for her not to work
She needs a job- she’s lazy
She’s pretending to be a kept housewife and it’s embarrassing 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 12
The ponies are a distraction for her not to work
She needs a job- she’s lazy
She’s pretending to be a kept housewife and it’s embarrassing 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
She's very lazy re actual work/job. Yes she "appears" busy with her zoo 🙄 housekeeping, and being mindful but surely she wants more from life?
There is NO REASON for her not to have an actual job now her youngest is at school. I'm suprised Joe still funds her whims.
Pisses me off with her spending mentality when this last year families are truly struggling financially more than ever😡

Reactions: 8
She's very lazy re actual work/job. Yes she "appears" busy with her zoo 🙄 housekeeping, and being mindful but surely she wants more from life?
There is NO REASON for her not to have an actual job now her youngest is at school. I'm suprised Joe still funds her whims.
Pisses me off with her spending mentality when this last year families are truly struggling financially more than ever😡
I think she has be spoilt all her life (reading between the lines). Isn’t her father fairly wealthy? Zero work ethic for Princess Charlotte.

Reactions: 4
The remortgage money must have run out now, the Range Rover rust bucket will be up for sale soon no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably why they have down sized the car. 🤔
The "new one" won't look aesthetically pleasing on the drive tho will it 🤣

Reactions: 3
Probably why they have down sized the car. 🤔
The "new one" won't look aesthetically pleasing on the drive tho will it 🤣
Don’t worry, by the looks of it it’s going to be kept on the road so as not to be too obvious that it’s theirs 🤣 the Rover takes pride of place on the drive 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She never filmed herself paddle boarding -always Joe - which makes it obvious that she is sitting down on the paddle board most of the time

Reactions: 9
She never filmed herself paddle boarding -always Joe - which makes it obvious that she is sitting down on the paddle board most of the time
I just came to say the same. If she was standing it would be just videos of her staring into the distance. You can also tell from the angle

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.