The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would do the same but I think we would be fined per child per day 😬
Apparently the school can only fine you if you miss a whole week. Don't try it on account of this comment (!!!) But I have a friend who always takes hers on holiday a few days before end of term and that's what she told me!
I told my school that we had a family issue - it wasn't untrue we have lost 3 very close family members this year and decided we wanted some fun rather than sadness.

I didn't put anything on social media or even tell school friends though!!!

Reactions: 1
God Elsa is as annoying as Charlotte with her trying to make everything about herself.
And how was it a surprise when everyone was dressed in non uniform…Rory would’ve known he wasn’t going to school today for whatever reason.

Reactions: 10
Everyone was up and dressed in mufti clothes - so he must, as previous poster said, have realised that he wasn't going to school.

I don't like to speak ill of children on here, but sweet Mary and joseph - how precocious is Elsa?
Making the moment all about her. She seems like one of those children that dominate every social situation and interrupt adults talking to tell and long boring story about her achievements. I can imagine her in school "mummy bought me a pony", "mummy arranged a sleepover in the garden for me", "mummy gave me a bedroom reveal", "mummy got me a paddle board".

Bore off dear.

Poor Rory - doesn't stand a chance does he.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Everyone was up and dressed in mufti clothes - so he must, as previous poster said, have realised that he wasn't going to school.

I don't like to speak ill of children on here, but sweet Mary and joseph - how precocious is Elsa?
Making the moment all about her. She seems like one of those children that dominate every social situation and interrupt adults talking to tell and long boring story about her achievements. I can imagine her in school "mummy bought me a pony", "mummy arranged a sleepover in the garden for me", "mummy gave me a bedroom reveal", "mummy got me a paddle board".

Bore off dear.

Poor Rory - doesn't stand a chance does he.
Exactly this…. I’m all for bigging children up, but Elsa is on another level!!! Suuucchhh a brat!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When is she going to realise that life is more enjoyable NOT shoving a phone in everyone’s faces just to show you’ve done something. It’s a home account - no need to share your kids and everything they do🙄
Also, bloody stupid to show off you’ve taken your kids out of school for the day. This woman needs to give her head a good shake

Reactions: 8
What school would be okay with parents taken their children out for a day trip to legoland? Charlotte says the school knew but I thought schools weren’t allowed to authorize absences like that?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What school would be okay with parents taken their children out for a day trip to legoland? Charlotte says the school knew but I thought schools weren’t allowed to authorize absences like that?
AHH but she's not an ordinary parent, she's Charlotte from Thehomethatmademe surely the school know that, right?! 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she not keep track on what she posts?
Yes we know Joe has taken over your office - you’ve mentioned it a hundred times in your stories - And we also know that when you “work”(🙄) your dogs are squeezed together with you!!

And you know that IRL she is really mean as she keeps on showing those snails to bait her followers🤬

View attachment 653346
I didn’t know she had a job! What does she do?

Reactions: 2
Don’t forget Neptune and the white company
I thought she held out for freebies from these two……she hardly ever seems to part with actual money at these stores. Seems like it’s out of her price range!

Reactions: 5
I thought she held out for freebies from these two……she hardly ever seems to part with actual money at these stores. Seems like it’s out of her price range!
Some stuff from Neptune is quite cheap, it’s the furniture and cushions that are silly expensive. I was fuming when she got the broseley terracotta pot last week that I’ve had for the last year 😤

Reactions: 2
Feel so sorry for my neighbours- my dog is a prick who will bark at a leaf 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.