The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not keep track on what she posts?
Yes we know Joe has taken over your office - you’ve mentioned it a hundred times in your stories - And we also know that when you “work”(🙄) your dogs are squeezed together with you!!

And you know that IRL she is really mean as she keeps on showing those snails to bait her followers🤬

View attachment 653346
So she could set up in the 'play room' or on her massive dining table or even the breakfast bar? Also isn't that the second rug she's lost to animal poo, maybe give up!

Reactions: 6
Does she not keep track on what she posts?
Yes we know Joe has taken over your office - you’ve mentioned it a hundred times in your stories - And we also know that when you “work”(🙄) your dogs are squeezed together with you!!

And you know that IRL she is really mean as she keeps on showing those snails to bait her followers🤬

View attachment 653346
"On the hunt for a rug" aka someone send me one for free please 🙄

Reactions: 8
Just watching her rising trot - really shows that she is a fairly novice rider !
Both their riding is awful! They are an accident waiting to happen. I dont know anyone who would let someone who is riding like that (let alone a child off lead rein) have responsibility for their horses especially out hacking. They must be bomb proof or the owner doesn't care.

Reactions: 9
Elsa’s timing is actually better than Charlotte’s, she’s an awful rider - why on earth has she invested in a horse?

Reactions: 5
I am wondering if she has done some sort of blitz programme for weight loss. Probably a fancy 1-2-1 rather than a group effort. Some of her language and her use of the term 'queens' in her recent story is very familiar....
She did 8 weeks of biceps and banter. They teach you that you should fill yourself up on fizzy drinks if you get hungry. It’s not sustainable or a sensible plan.

• Wow
She looks quite large in that riding video. Although she may be wearing a body protector.

She looks quite large in that riding video. Although she may be wearing a body protector.
It's her posture I think. It's shocking!
Elsa’s timing is actually better than Charlotte’s, she’s an awful rider - why on earth has she invested in a horse?
I think the horses are on loan or share so she basically does the horse care and maybe pays the owner a small fee towards its keep but won't have the financial responsibility of the horse (we all know she can't afford vet fees!)

I think the horses must be a family member or close friend because I really can't see anyone else loaning her their pride an joy after Elsa has only had a few months of lessons and she's clearly not ridden for many years.

She’s got her inexperienced daughter sat on a horse recording her... anything for the gram

Reactions: 7
How did she take the dog poo photo tho?!?!
Does she have a spare camera with her?
Did she ask a random stranger?
😅

(I need a life I know, but these things keep me up at night!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kids miss school to go to legoland. Didn’t think schools allowed this?

Kids miss school to go to legoland. Didn’t think schools allowed this?
Can't lie I've done that this year! Never done it before probably won't do it again but it was so worth it for my 2 to have so much fun and avoid the stupid queues

Reactions: 2
I wonder what she looks like hiding behind her phone filming him for a reaction to fill her content like just do it have fun with your family. She's so annoying, so creepy.

Reactions: 4
Can't lie I've done that this year! Never done it before probably won't do it again but it was so worth it for my 2 to have so much fun and avoid the stupid queues
I would do the same but I think we would be fined per child per day 😬

Last edited:
Hmmm, i might do it but I wouldn't be so brazen.
Our school is incredibly strict - very academic focussed and we'd have a big black mark against our name.

I don't understand - they break up in a week - just go then? Or on one of the zillions of inset days through out the year.

Love the idea of a family day before the summer holiday queues get too bad but why the hell film yourself telling your child ! It’s a private family moment ! Irritating and boastful

Love the idea of a family day before the summer holiday queues get too bad but why the hell film yourself telling your child ! It’s a private family moment ! Irritating and boastful
Because people on tattle pointed out she ignores Rory, and as she clearly reads on here so had to prove us wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love how they have done something for Rory, but Elsa was desperate to make the reveal all about her… she shouted out that they were going to legoland and then kept saying ‘l’ve known since xxxx’ and ‘l knew, l knew’ while Rory was just ignoring her jumping up and down in excitement! I thought just let the boy have his moment!! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 24
Because people on tattle pointed out she ignores Rory, and as she clearly reads on here so had to prove us wrong 😂
Yet Elsa still sounded totally spoilt with all the “I knew before you” chat. She makes such precious family moments content for 100k+ strangers it’s just so odd & sad for those kids,

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.