The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I say it every time we are treated to ‘topless Joe’ vids - but my goodness he is one strangely shaped man.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her tongue comes out the sides of her teeth when she talks
And he’s so soft and round looking for a man. Weird pigeon toes and sloped shoulders

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine visiting your friend who you haven’t seen in ages and standing there filming their reaction so you can stick it on the gram…….. such a genuine soul!!
I’m honestly surprised that anyone can suffer this vile women

Reactions: 7
I actually really liked her in her old house, she was the first ever house influencer I ever followed. She seemed really genuine with her DIY blog posts, decor on a budget vibe and was clearly besotted with Mungo and at the time her beige house was actually quite different at a time where everything was grey 😂 ever since her new house and her weight loss she's so up herself as a 'lifestyle' influencer with too many pets, eye bleeping herself on her stories, following every Pinterest trend going and buying expensive crap for the sake of it 🙄 had to vent sorry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is Rory still around or has he moved out? I wouldn't blame him if he has, probably fed up with his golden child sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I find it so weird that any influencer feels comfortable sharing so much of their children online making their images so freely available to anyone to do anything with. These children don’t have a say and even if they do, they couldn’t even begin to comprehend the consequences. Stick to “interior design” Charlotte you don’t need p*dos salivating over your kid doing the splits to sell crappy cushions. Do better as a mother.

• Heart
I find it so weird that any influencer feels comfortable sharing so much of their children online making their images so freely available to anyone to do anything with. These children don’t have a say and even if they do, they couldn’t even begin to comprehend the consequences. Stick to “interior design” Charlotte you don’t need p*dos salivating over your kid doing the splits to sell crappy cushions. Do better as a mother.
100% this

Reactions: 4
What she doesn’t realise is that having puppies isn’t all “cute puppies running around” the minute she mates it, that witches life is at risk, as a vet nurse we see this all the time people not experienced breed dogs and what they don’t realise is the risk that comes with it, the mum may have problems and may need a caesarean, she may end up with a poorly witch and no puppies, puppies but mum doesn’t do well and has complications and doesn’t make it, or she may end up with no puppies and no witch at all. If she’s prepared for all possible outcomes then that’s up to her but a lot we see the owners don’t even think there will ever be any problems and that they will magically just whelp the puppies themselves and it will all be fine and rosy, and a lot of them are never financially prepared to pay for a caeser and aftercare and puppy health precautions for the first 8 weeks they will be with them, as insurance will not cover any of those cost! Anyway to put it short, breeding is a minefield 🤷🏼‍♀️
She wants puppies purely for the Instagram content. My dog had puppies years ago and it was incredibly stressful and tough on my dog. Get them fixed and stop being selfish.

No colour in the flowers? Absolute same old boring crap every time! Identical to every other bunch of flowers she gets.

Every time I get flowers I go for different colours and combinations, and what’s in season. maybe buy a couple of different bunches and put together. Right now for fall, how about dark reds, orange, or forbid she would buy a bunch of sunflowers or something!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They go on a lot of dates and nights away for a couple who barely say a nice word about/to each other. I know she flaunts it on the gram to make people feel jealous but honestly every time I see it I just think how much she’ll be bitching at Joe and how boring it would be to spend time with either of them

Reactions: 4
View attachment 752686
another authentic genuine moment just happened to be captured by Charlotte!! 🤢 no one needs to see this🤦🏼‍♀️
How sad is this!! Who took this photo!! No one. She set it up. And instead of genuinely enjoying each others company she is sitting on Instagram!! Also that is the most bland beige caravan (or whatever it is) what is wrong with these people.
Also gross! No one needs to see intimate moments like that

Reactions: 8
She’ll have ran so quick to get back in the hot tub. Totally not in the moment at all. Quite sad really

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Absolute cringe !!!!
Who do these people think they are 🤣 setting up a camera to “capture” a fake embrace. Charlotte, you’re not in a film, we all know that you have filmed yourself - it’s utterly ridiculous !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Had the best laugh at the hot tub scenario....OMG😂 How utterly ridiculous and embarrassing!!
Get a room,you absolute pair of numpties 😂😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.