The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel so sorry for my neighbours- my dog is a prick who will bark at a leaf 🙈
Snap! Mine barks at EVERYTHING 😩😩
Hate it when my neighbours shut out their dogs and leave them to bark, so selfish. No surprise to see it from Charlotte. Prick.
Whilst I agree, it's not nice to leave dogs outside barking, in this situation I do think she was doing the right thing - you're not supposed to let animals near wet cleaning products so she was actually being a responsible pet owner... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Feel so sorry for my neighbours- my dog is a prick who will bark at a leaf 🙈
I feel you 😂
Mine was the same, but my god i really miss her. She passed away from old age last year. We don't even realise people are knocking at the door now we don't have a gob on legs to alert us 😜 x

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry to say this about a child. Please don't come for me 🙅🏻‍♀️but, please say I'm not the only one that think Elsa looks like a right know it all B*tch. The type to always have to be better than everyone else. The one that sucks up to teachers and tells tales to get others in trouble.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know it’s not the kids fault but she just comes across over indulged.

Reactions: 4
Poor Joe on tonight’s stories. How he puts up with her and all the animals he didn’t want I will never know. What’s wrong with just one or two pets?

Why is he carrying dogs down the stairs……they can walk themselves. That bare flooring looks so gross. Doesn’t go with the ‘hallway makeover’ at all……but then I guess they wouldn’t think to actually put their hand in their pocket to replace the carpet themselves…..just keep featuring it more in stories until a carpet company stupidly offers a freebie 🙄

Just watched the stories of them cantering and then one saying Elsa came off. Im not surprised, the video shows them both to be such novices. I can't believe Charlotte would put her daughter in such danger, but I think she must just be totally clueless. I've ridden since I was a small child and I'd not be letting my daughter off the lead rein at that ability, especially as she's following and not a competent rider!

Reactions: 11
Just watched the stories of them cantering and then one saying Elsa came off. Im not surprised, the video shows them both to be such novices. I can't believe Charlotte would put her daughter in such danger, but I think she must just be totally clueless. I've ridden since I was a small child and I'd not be letting my daughter off the lead rein at that ability, especially as she's following and not a competent rider!
Came on to say the same - that seat and those reins 😬 I knew she'd come off today from watching that video it's been a long time coming. Its so dangerous them cantering like that in the open without experience.

Reactions: 9
Neither of them are secure in the saddle and shouldn't be doing anything faster than a walk unless in a school with an instructor.

Reactions: 8
100% agree.
Charlotte obviously doesn’t realise that the video shows just how little experience they both have. I’m not surprised that there was a fall.

Reactions: 6
I was just watching the cantering video and thought to myself that Elsa isn’t going to be far off coming off that pony.. then the video weirdly stops way before they’re close to the camera. I bet she fell off just after it cut but she still needs to boast, sorry ‘post’ on the ‘gram. Gross.

Reactions: 7
I've said it before but whoever is loaning their ponies to these two idiots needs to think again.

I also don't care how bomb proof they think they are but unless they both get some decent lessons one of them is going to get seriously hurt or the horse will get injured.

I can hear them now. mummy I don't want to ride anymore. Elsa ill buy you some cake if you don't tell your dad you fell off!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.