The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought we needed a new thread

Congrats to @Tula65 for the winning title

Anyone want to do an update on the pony trotting, paddle boarding Charlotte 😂

Reactions: 6
Ah no, another instahun paddle boarder? 🙄
Yep, but she’s mostly sat on her arse doing stories with a soft filter of bare chested Tarzan Joe 🤢 No evidence yet that Charl has stood up on her board Or trotted on her horse.

Reactions: 5
Yep, but she’s mostly sat on her arse doing stories with a soft filter of bare chested Tarzan Joe 🤢 No evidence yet that Charl has stood up on her board Or trotted on her horse.
Tarzan joe 😂

Those tyres are probably worth more than her car 😂

• Haha
Don’t get a car you can’t afford Charlotte!!! Simple as that. They’d be better off accepting the lifestyle they can actually comfortably afford instead of trying to keep up with the joneses….let’s remember she never bothered with pet insurance, so why did she think she could cope with a second hand Range Rover’s upkeep costs

Reactions: 10
I see it’s already been said but my god that bedroom decor so boring and predictable. Nothing ever looks any different in that house I really don’t know why she bothers!

Has there ever been a less inviting, less child friendly, bland 'playroom' in the existence of playrooms? And that's coming from someone who follows Elle Darby and Carys and their beige abysses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn’t realise that was a playroom. How can she call it that, what’s ‘playroom’ about it?

Reactions: 2
I didn’t realise that was a playroom. How can she call it that, what’s ‘playroom’ about it?
It’s the only room they can make a slight mess in. You probably would have no idea she had kids if you’d never met her and never been to her house before.

“I beat all odds” 😳😳😳
Is she for real? She’s so delusional. Why did you beat the odds Charlotte? Because you were working full time on the front line whilst also trying to Juggle home schooling two kids? Cos yeah that would be impressive. However that’s not you is it, all you’ve done is cut down on the dominos, actually got off your arse and did some excercise whilst Joe was also home looking after the kids and doing all the home schooling. I actually can’t stand her 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am wondering if she has done some sort of blitz programme for weight loss. Probably a fancy 1-2-1 rather than a group effort. Some of her language and her use of the term 'queens' in her recent story is very familiar....

Reactions: 3
So it wasn’t a sweeping scene with nostalgic melodies this morning, it was snails, gerbils and dog tit.

Reactions: 1
Does she not keep track on what she posts?
Yes we know Joe has taken over your office - you’ve mentioned it a hundred times in your stories - And we also know that when you “work”(🙄) your dogs are squeezed together with you!!

And you know that IRL she is really mean as she keeps on showing those snails to bait her followers🤬

0B98F896-0965-46E4-9E1A-BF3D51F90BA8.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.