The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand the ‘normalising’ weight gain etc but she’s literally contradicting herself by making a massive deal about it. (Again)

She preaches every bleeping time from her little pedestal she puts herself on about eating healthy and exercising and how she’s addicted to the gym and how she makes her sad little salads. It literally consumes her and then a month later we’re back to the ‘oh so I’ve somehow put on 1 1/2 stone (do we actually believe the amount she tells us) and now I’m going to get back on it’

we shouldn’t be normalising or promoting severe binge patterns. It’s how she rams it down our throats and makes out she knows best when she clearly doesn’t. Why can’t we just normalise the size you are and not the weighing broccoli to make yourself feel better. That’s the bit that annoys me.

Reactions: 14
You could see the filter she was using glitching everytime the story moved on.

Reactions: 1
Her weight stories are infuriating. She acts like she can't be told she knows it all. That is the problem. Jack of all trades master of none.

Reactions: 8
Shs has a massive disordered eating issue. She really needs to stop preaching on about it

Reactions: 9
How can a Mother who is home ALL day not even prepare healthy meals for the family and have takeaways too many times??? 😡😡😡
She is happy to brag her healthy lifestyle and home gym and smug gratitude when it suits. But cant even stick to her plans!!! God help her if she actually went to work everyday! 😡😡😡

Shs has a massive disordered eating issue. She really needs to stop preaching on about it
She really does. She talks about her being all or nothing and going into either binging or eating broccoli and over exercising! I think that’s an over exaggerating regarding exercise. Walking the dog, kneeling on a paddle board etc hardly over exercising! I personally haven’t ever seen her so much else ( maybe she did couch to 5 )

I followed her on and off throughout the years. But she is definitely having a massive food issues and normalising dieting in such way is not healthy.

Reactions: 4
Is no one going to mention that weird video of her husband? 😂 I'm mortified
Has it gone? i can't find it and im intrigued 🤔

Also regarding her eating she binges huge amounts of food whether dieting or not. When dieting she eats mountains of salad and when not she eats mountains of pizza.

Reactions: 2
She's so all or nothing - we all knew that her weight loss wasn't sustainable.
I take no pleasure at all in seeing anyone fail. But she needs to stop being so smug and eye f*cking the mirror and paddle boarding down the dreamy river because we all know that in 3 months time she'll be inhaling a Dominoes.
Just calm down Charlotte - stop trying to portray this perfect life that doesn't exist and you WILL be happier.
Of course she'll blame it all on the trolls - because that's easier than accepting the reality - that its her choice to monetise her life and family. And IF you do this - you have to be strong enough to accept that not everyone will like what they see.
The solution - delete Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is no one going to mention that weird video of her husband? 😂 I'm mortified
There was no caption or anything pertaining to the reason for posting it 😂 just a montage of him pretending to be dinosaur, I think then pecking like a bird or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's so all or nothing - we all knew that her weight loss wasn't sustainable.
I take no pleasure at all in seeing anyone fail. But she needs to stop being so smug and eye f*cking the mirror and paddle boarding down the dreamy river because we all know that in 3 months time she'll be inhaling a Dominoes.
Just calm down Charlotte - stop trying to portray this perfect life that doesn't exist and you WILL be happier.
Of course she'll blame it all on the trolls - because that's easier than accepting the reality - that its her choice to monetise her life and family. And IF you do this - you have to be strong enough to accept that not everyone will like what they see.
The solution - delete Instagram.
That’s exactly when I get the vibes she’s ‘fallen off the wagon’ is when the eye bleeping videos in the mirror stop 😂 She does them all the time, linking every outfit because ‘so many people asked’ and then a month later, you never see full body shots again. Cue you know ‘operation lose weight’ is bound to be incoming any day 😂

Reactions: 6
There was no caption or anything pertaining to the reason for posting it 😂 just a montage of him pretending to be dinosaur, I think then pecking like a bird or something.
It actually knocked me sick 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ, this is worse than her latching onto sharing about anxiety.
“no-one talks about weight gain” are you bleeping kidding me? Literally every bastard horrible bleeping journalist will pick at celebs/influencers/creators piling on the pounds and she is part of that problem, going on and on about losing 6 stone and craving the attention it brings - only to feel awful when she binges again and puts it back on. She wouldn’t feel so bad if she hadn’t shared her ‘success’ 🤢 in the first place. Charlotte, YOU are part of the toxic diet culture.

Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ, this is worse than her latching onto sharing about anxiety.
“no-one talks about weight gain” are you bleeping kidding me? Literally every bastard horrible bleeping journalist will pick at celebs/influencers/creators piling on the pounds and she is part of that problem, going on and on about losing 6 stone and craving the attention it brings - only to feel awful when she binges again and puts it back on. She wouldn’t feel so bad if she hadn’t shared her ‘success’ 🤢 in the first place. Charlotte, YOU are part of the toxic diet culture.
If she does loose it again she’ll conveniently forget all about this and be sharing photos of herself in her bra in her loo and preaching about how she did it and how we all can too if we just eat dry salads, exercise for 2 hours a day, take cold showers and ignore our children for a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Plugging some dusty looking green mugs from ‘H&M Home London’ that match her cushions (you couldn’t make this sh*t up) only they don’t do them in green (shame, not.) but some lucky twit can get them in beige. Is she going rooting in her cupboards looking for crap she’s bought to link?

Reactions: 1
If she doubts herself constantly and says the internet has sent her to some ‘dark places’, maybe this influencer thing isn’t for her. There is always the option of a private account and not trying to make money from followers by acting superior and plugging crap for people to buy so she can sit at home on her arse while others work and have jobs. I’m sure it’s all good when she is making money off people and showing off this and that, but just can’t handle any criticism.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.