Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatty Member
Wow, can’t afford to run the Range Rover so will just keep it on the drive for aesthetics

Also how much driving does she do? He works from home, she doesn’t work. Champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget springs to mind

• Haha
Reactions: 17

AC_23

Chatty Member
Fucking sick of the horse stories, I’ve unfollowed. Also note she said “a FEW nasty falls” Jesus Christ Charlotte at what point are you going to get your kid to learn with an actual professional? When she’s broke a limb?

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
We had about 20 stories of her gluing the lamp back together when she said she'd had a refund! Get a grip and bin it! What's she going to do with it when it's done put it out with all the orange glue showing or is she going to bung some frenchic paint on it and call it an upcycle 🤣
She'll probably try to flog it on her insta stories in a couple of months time 😂
"£250, can't remember where I got it, but a very old one-off antique"

• Haha

UsernameLeah

That new tree must be TERRIFIED right now.
“OMG did I just end up in the beige hell where all the plants go to die?”

Afraid so. Just enjoy life while you can and try not to think about that radiator to your right. Winter is coming. And so is your demise, because the interior designer is somehow incapable of pouring water on a house plant.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chatty Member
Was is Durham university she went to??

oh no sorry! She went to the university of dunelm 🙃

• Haha

ccccc

Chatty Member
“Why do daytime baths feel so luxurious..” I wouldn’t know as I’m a mother and in full time education so usually step into a shower at 11pm exhausted and mentally drained. That’s real life for you.

Sassy_nach

I wouldn’t begrudge my husband for taking over my “rarely” use office since he’s the one who brings the bacon. Her work life is spotty at best.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Honestly 🤬🤬🤬🤬
This has riled me because I’m a book worm but how shallow is she ?
Your book cases reflect your choices, personality, your favourite books - your family heirlooms!
Not just a bunch of random old jumble books because they are BLUE.
Stupid girl.

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
Absolute cringe !!!!
Who do these people think they are 🤣 setting up a camera to “capture” a fake embrace. Charlotte, you’re not in a film, we all know that you have filmed yourself - it’s utterly ridiculous !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
I don’t understand all the paint repotting. There are literally thousands of shades of paint, different finishes etc. Does she only ever recommend these four colours to her ‘clients’?
And it isn’t even genuine farrow and ball... colour matched! Cheapskate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Tess_Tickles

Jesus Christ, this is worse than her latching onto sharing about anxiety.
“no-one talks about weight gain” are you fucking kidding me? Literally every bastard horrible fucking journalist will pick at celebs/influencers/creators piling on the pounds and she is part of that problem, going on and on about losing 6 stone and craving the attention it brings - only to feel awful when she binges again and puts it back on. She wouldn’t feel so bad if she hadn’t shared her ‘success’ 🤢 in the first place. Charlotte, YOU are part of the toxic diet culture.

Reactions: 15

itsybitsyteenyweeny

It’s just so sad how she lives her life just to be Instagram worthy. Why not enjoy the moment without a phone in front of your face? No genuine moments in that household that’s for sure. And to repeat everyone else, poor Rory.

But seriously when you think of it, why is Joe buying his ‘little lady’ valentines gifts and Charlotte can’t do the same for Rory as her little valentine? So entitled it’s insane

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
How can she put the tree up without her family. My kids would be devastated if they came home and I'd done the tree. But then my tree isn't insta wanky worthy.
And how dirty were those feet 🤢

PlainJane91

Sooooo glad to have found this thread 😂 I unfollowed ages ago but it cracks me up that she still is the same old classic Hunfluencer. Cara Suthers, FTEN, the only way is latte, LifeSimplyStyled, the list goes on. Cannot tell a single one of them apart thanks to their shared greed for freebies and their need to make other mums feel guilty. Surely these smug muppets have had their day? When are their followers going to wake up?!

carriexbradshaw

This woman hasn't got a clue about the web. She needs a security certificate because amongst a lot of things, the clue is in the name it's to protect visitors to the site. Google will penalise you for not having one, and if she wants some hackers to hack away then yeah go ahead, change host providers so you don't get your little padlock.

Disclaimer: in case she pipes up... I'm a CTO, who works for a digital agency. I'm exposed to this every week!

Clueless, spends £40 on shitty garlands though 😂

• Haha
Another year another video of Elsa getting a mini version of the same flowers and Rory sitting in the corner wondering where he went wrong

• Sad

Pivot

VIP Member
I've heard it all now, she's going to style her bookshelves with old books?! Don't most people put books they actually read on bookshelves 😂 although silly me they won't match the theme will they!

• Haha
  • Heart

Meringue22

VIP Member
How spontaneous(!) Phone at the ready as Joe walks in. Bore off Chavlotte but maybe pop and get something for Rory too? That poor kid

Reactions: 14