The Home That Made Me #5 Off I go pony trotting, while my 150 year old windows are rotting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she had a white land rover disco before, now its a black range rover? (And the toyota bubble)
Have i miss remembered?

The salad stories tho. Packet ham drizzled with peri sauce in mismatched Tupperware is just kinda depressing, hardly instaworthy?! And a cheeky ba ba ba ba babybel. 🤣

My cause of death will be listed as second hand cringe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
One is literally an exact copy of a Neptune cushion 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
And why the white label on a beigey snotty colour fabric? Looks cheap and the fringing and print on that cushion reminds me an old peoples home. Not exactly current are they!!!

Reactions: 5
One is literally an exact copy of a Neptune cushion 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Nothing she does is original. I've been sadly following her so I long that I recall her having her 2 ladies in too help design her lounge as she didn't know how to set it out with pics/ornaments etc. She then literally stole this idea from them for her home interior design business. I'm guessing this no longer features on her insta. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 14
All these Insta huns copying everything from everyone else. Still I’d rather spend a fortune in TWC Oka and Neptune at least the cushion might have the shops name labelled on the tag rather than her sloppy duplicates. Give it to the real designers who actually designed them in the first place

Reactions: 7
She's given up waiting for the upstairs carpet translated to no one has offered her a freebie. She throws money around like there's no tomorrow, so what's the issues that's preventing her from getting the carpet? Pure greed!

We called it here first. Here we go...... she doesn't normally give a tit what Joe says so it won't stop her now 🤬
What she doesn’t realise is that having puppies isn’t all “cute puppies running around” the minute she mates it, that witches life is at risk, as a vet nurse we see this all the time people not experienced breed dogs and what they don’t realise is the risk that comes with it, the mum may have problems and may need a caesarean, she may end up with a poorly witch and no puppies, puppies but mum doesn’t do well and has complications and doesn’t make it, or she may end up with no puppies and no witch at all. If she’s prepared for all possible outcomes then that’s up to her but a lot we see the owners don’t even think there will ever be any problems and that they will magically just whelp the puppies themselves and it will all be fine and rosy, and a lot of them are never financially prepared to pay for a caeser and aftercare and puppy health precautions for the first 8 weeks they will be with them, as insurance will not cover any of those cost! Anyway to put it short, breeding is a minefield 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It annoys me how she’s happy to show her kids / husband / parents or in laws in their swimwear probably without their consent but will never show herself.

Reactions: 5
She’s one of those mums who doesn’t get involved because of the need to film every moment. Ugh.

Smug levels are OFF.THE.CHART right now.
Gratitude on the beach at 6am.
Really?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Smug levels are OFF.THE.CHART right now.
Gratitude on the beach at 6am.
Really?
Is she not grateful for Joe? She mentioned herself, her children and her followers…no mention of her husband or did I miss that bit?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.