Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elizabethrex

Sorry guys, no time to comment here, my birthday’s in a couple of weeks and I’m too busy working out how to spend my 6 thousand euro birthday budget. Toodles😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

KyBourbon

VIP Member
How the hell she talks of “Philip’s extraordinary eye” with a straight face is beyond me. He’s an unqualified, zero experience suburban Dutch child.
Yes, even though SJ is almost twice Phillip’s age, with much more knowledge and experience, she appears to lean on his opinion and advice a lot. We also saw SJ grab onto Teabag when he was in the picture, and we’ve heard she speaks to Larkin daily. It sounds to me like, beneath her facade, SJ lacks any self-confidence. She may also suffer from severe anxiety causing her to have difficulty making decisions. I have firsthand experience with this…my sister suffers from anxiety. She struggles with making even basic decisions; she texts me every day asking for my opinion or advice on things, and takes forever to make up her mind. I have to be patient with her because sometimes we have the same conversation over and over until she finally decides something. I’ve always wondered what’s so “special” about Snorts? I guess it’s possible SJ needs someone as a crutch, and Phillip (unqualified, with little to no experience) wants to feel important…So they’ve become co-dependent and just feed off each other.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
It's not so much a question of wanting out, but needing if he wants to hold on to his marriage. There are many details still too unclear to bring it as a done deal, but things are definitely set in motion.
I would guess that Mrs Larkin may have pointed out to Mr Larkin that his share of the chateau would go a long way towards buying their own property - instead of being relegated to the staff quarters. They can then invest in their own property sensibly and there is a guarantee that they will get a reasonable return on their investment or it be left to Antoine. It would also remove Larkin from any shady tax dealings if the inspectors come to call. I would guess the accountant has pointed out to Larkin that he cannot just pass the taxation issues to Fanny because she runs the show. Ownership matters.

• Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Viscount de Lalande is giving me Jamie Koster vibes. He joined and was online for 3 hours last night Uk time. Jamie also joined and only chatted for a few hours. Anyway I hope he returns.
Stephanie Jarvis does not know who to trust.
Will she try to assemble the OG???
Will he 👇 be the replacement and perhaps more useful???

MPK Jamie 2018.png

1657969511970.png

I would love to know what the comments on patreon are regarding this vlog. Then again most patreons see nothing wrong with Stephanie’s grifting game.
There are 5 comments...

Giorgio Ronchi

1 hour ago
Team Philip for the the doors to the cave 👍

Allan Karen Bayne

2 hours ago
Well done Philip you are very talented and stephanie is honest as always which money is used for what enjoy seeing the progress on the grand salon

Debbie Rudolph

3 hours ago
Loved the content. You could be more precise with the measurements by using a computer programme which is designed for this purpose. You could could also see the room in 3D then.

Lynn Ralph

4 hours ago
I love the gentle colour of the panelling, it reflects its long history,

Yvonne Kern

7 hours ago
Wow, Phillips enthusiasm is so infectious. Loved this vlog, thank you. Something so positive and honest.
Philip, this is for you!
1657970335889.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Kotare

VIP Member
@OhIDontKnow... thanks for the video. Since when hedgehog boy is an architect/interior designer/panels organiser? I though he was a singer, not that great at that! Let’s not even talk about his plan/sketch and his doll’s house design! She will use anybody and everybody as long as they are free or family, no professional here. She saved patreons’ money for this secrétaire. The money could have gone toward the heating. Makes no sense! 🤯
She goes to go great pains to tell Patreons that she saved for ages for this…ages. I mean the thought that those two compulsive Brocanters and addicted on-line antique addicts save one cent is a joke!
And what part of “no Patreon funds are ever used for anything that isn’t a fixture or permanent fitting” don’t we get! She repeats similar every second video just so we know that she’s meeting the Chateau Association tax parameters. It’s all word salad and bla, bla.
How the hell she talks of “Philip’s extraordinary eye” with a straight face is beyond me. He’s an unqualified, zero experience suburban Dutch child.
If the rumours are true that Larkin is considering selling his share, who can blame him ! PhiPhi’s domination of all matters LaLande is now officially a bloody disgrace and Jarvis needs a huge kick up her derrière for allowing this subterfuge.

• Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Congratulations @OneMoonbeam for naming the thread, an honourable mention goes to @T Rex for nominating it.

Previously on The Stephanie Jarvis Comedy Show:
- Château owners were invited to The Fancy Fanny No English Garden Party - No Photos of the Garden allowed!
- Seemingly it was a success, as people without standards are easily impressed.
- CH4 is filming for Stephanie's segments of ChâteauDIY - I guess, that is the only professional thing done at the farm house now...
- Ruth's contract has not been renewed and Dan's might not be either.
- Ian the plasterer was almost electrocuted, but who cares, it's just a comedy show, LOL!

Most liked posts from the previous thread:

MsPitstop
Chatty Member

Tuesday at 3:58 AM
Sending lots of love to this person! Nailed it!

Michelle Willems
1 hour ago
I was just reading the comments here and I truly cannot understand how excited the commentators are. I used to love CD from the beginning now I see the content as mind numbingly boring and I’ve stopped watching. When I think about that, it’s so disappointing. I’ve wasted time from my life supporting what I see has become boring and selfish. I am quite sure these feelings/observations arose at approximately the same time as gay Phil landed and began with his “my chateau” remarks. Has he bought a share? I need to unsubscribe. The gift channel is sickening. All of those sad sycophants sending “stuff!” The money spent on gifting and postage is insane. I would prefer to support charities that help people and animals. It is not as though the chateau or its inhabitants need anything. The place must literally be busting at the seams! I don’t care if haters resent my comment. I live in a democracy and I will be out of here asap.
Show less

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, JP in SC, JumpingJacks and 64 others

MsPitstop
Chatty Member

Tuesday at 12:04 AM
This is from her last flog. It's a long read but I love the part where they say Phillip is like her nephew!

Chandeliers
2 hours ago (edited)
☮♥☀🌹 Care About You! 🏰Stephanie, what we have to say to you, you're not going to like, but I rather tell you than not to tell you, because if we don't say anything, it's like leaving you to drown and nobody does that, only if they don't care or afraid to tell you. So here we go! It's about you and your boyfriend Philip. You guys remind us of Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. Everyone thought it was a beautiful love story like Charles and Diana as well. The number one reason everyone in the world says, it's because of the age difference. When you fall in love with a person that's a lot lot younger than you are, it's like buying a puppy even though you don't like dogs. So it's all infatuation and the excitement that the other person thinks they will live with you the rest of their life because they think they're in love now, but they're only thinking about now not long term, because they're too young to think that far. Not to mention women can fall in love and stay with the guy forever, but men don't think like women. 95% of men only stay deeply in love for five years or so and then the love diminishes. So the relationship is only going to crumble because the younger person's mind is not fully developed. They think their age, not five years older and beyond. We honestly think you shouldn't play this love game that you think it's going to be like a fairytale, and he's going to kiss you and you will be his forever, like the story of Snow White, because he's only in his 20's. He acts as if though you are his aunt and he's the nephew, as he goes along with any final decision you make, simply because he knows you're older and he doesn't know better! Philip acts as if though he is a genuine true friend to you, but we don't see that deep excitement, manly, forever love affair that he should be showing towards you. Even when you went on the tractor to do some tractoring work, he was no where in sight like a manly boyfriend that wants to take over and control the tractor. He wants now to paint his nails and so his fingers looks very feminine. Are you telling us you don't mind if he wears makeup? The peachy pinks that he loves, it's almost like he's going a different direction towards being a transvestite. As long as you don't mind your boyfriend to be on the feminine side, then so be it because it's only going to get worst not better, as the saying goes. Maybe you should have your mother read our message and see if she agrees with what we're saying. The same way it was with Charles and Diana. All the signs where there, but everyone covered up for Charles. But at the end of their relationship, he wanted everyone to know what he really wanted. That's how men are, they completely think not what women are thinking. Only if they're 99.9% in love with you, they will see everything your way. So if it was me in your position, I wouldn't play a gambling game with my love life. Your cards are on the table and if you don't focus and concentrate, you're not going to win this love game for the long term forever and ever. We see you guys as best friends, but unfortunately, not as husband and wife. Having a real castle like you do, you can always add and subtract, but with genuine love, you don't want to play Russian roulette with your heart by adding and subtracting since Philip is only 27. As a male, he has just started to learn mentally. So why don't you stop while you're ahead and then in ten years, see if he feels the same way about you. Then you will be on the right side of the coin and have no regrets.🌹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, JP in SC, thoughtcloud and 56 others

The comments are savage!

Isabelle6541

Monday at 8:24 PM
Back from our visit to France. Did a lot of interviews that included some donations. Did a lot of driving. Scheduled a few more appointments for around party time. I am pretty sure SJ was alerted to our visit although we are not 100%. Next on the agenda - our guest checks in. Sorting out microphones at the moment. Can’t wait to see you SJ. We have a few questions.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Shari Holloway, JumpingJacks and 51 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Monday at 8:41 PM
@Margo Polo
0B0B29E9-C1D6-4288-8CBB-36A3AEC34F94.jpeg

30EA2373-0F88-491D-A96D-98BF16DC11E4.jpeg

@thoughtcloud
70964CA7-85A0-4EEC-8437-D1D814E6F7B9.jpeg

B17450A2-BF94-48F2-8864-5A968C09A21D.jpeg

@T Rex
D4375EFE-83BE-479A-A2B8-D02BD075D3FC.jpeg

3CEB35C8-87FE-4465-845E-D9534998C51C.jpeg

I’m still working on requested cheesy bootleg Daddy’s tiles. Some are easier than others, I’ll keep posting them in little batches, almost done. Now back to “Laundry Talk” bitches.❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, JP in SC, Darling Life and 47 others

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

Tuesday at 11:19 AM
Lady Avonlea said:
Selmar & Marie are gone. Michael Petherick is invisible. Dan will be out by Christmas 2022 and I'd put money on Cuz & Natti going by Christmas 2023 as they are becoming tired of Snorty's ever increasing 'King of the Shiteau' routine. This pending visit by Mummy & Percy to the shiteau will likely be their last. No travel vlog with Ollie. No travel vlog with Potty. Fewer visits by Scotman. When was the last time Kat visited? Appears Snorty will be the last man standing and Fanny will be stuck with him. Snorty's work will be done.
Oh but that is all okay with her because “she’s been looking for a Philip her whole life”. She wants a man who wears makeup and nail polish, who has long hair no matter the state of his thinning hair, who wears women’s clothes, who doesn’t want to have sex with her, who will take her picture and follow her around, who can sing somewhat, play the piano somewhat, who has no money so he has no power in the relationship and can’t leave her, who will set the table, carry her purse, and figure what all of the unmarked keys are for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, JumpingJacks, Darling Life and 47 others

You know it's bad when Cynthia Lambert also is looking for a 'Philip'

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Tuesday at 7:04 AM
mousepanda8 said:
@Clara Burnett there was speculation around the lack of dan in the chateau diaries. Do you know what is happening? Is he on his way out?
He is certainly struggling. Stephanie Jarvis has mentioned to several people that she thinks it's time for him to move on. Never a good sign when she starts referring to someone else's interest in terms like 'It would be better for him to....' and 'I would understand if he would...'
Dan however strikes me as particularly hard headed and not very good at reading a room: he will be struggling a lot longer before he sees the light. If Jarvis does want him out pronto, she'd best play her cards right with her cuz and let him do the dirty work. Knowing Stephanie Jarvis that plan has already set in motion.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions:You, JumpingJacks, AndAnotherName and 46 others

What will happen next on The Stephanie Jarvis Comedy Show?
- Will Dan finish the pergola before he is booted?
- Did Ian the Plasterer survive The Tower of Electric Doom?
- Will Philip stop saying "Pain Au Chocolat"?
- Also, Will Philip do some actual wor... nevermind!

As always the wiki is free and for everybody, but don't go looking up #Crotchgate unless you want Philip to invade your dreams and paint your nails with whiteout - sorry, I still don't make the rules. I'm just the messenger.

Happy Tattling. 💗

• Heart
  • Haha

On Repeat

VIP Member
Here it is. I don’t recall her explaining anything about Daddy’s art, but boy oh boy she’s hopped up in this one. She was giddy talking about the piece of furniture she bought at the Givenchy sale, I don’t remember who called it, but you were absolutely correct. She even went to the preview in Paris. She’s a dirty little secret shopper. This video was completely disgusting. Enjoy.

She's one sick cookie. I haven't seen many of these flogs for a very long time and between the two of them I can barely understand their speech. The hand maiden was so inarticulate and fake and fanny was manic. The repeated lie of how she has saved and saved to buy something at this auction was pathetic. That piece of furniture was close to $12000A. I don't get why she keeps showing the expensive purchases she makes, it opens her up to scrutiny and ridicule constantly. "Completely disgusting" it sure is.

• Heart
  • Sick

DEEPblue82

You know that silly look Philip Jarvis always has, with his mouth half open, that he thinks gives him a sensual look, but that only gives him a idiot face, well, he has vagina lips. Now try watching the vlogs without thinking about it...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Why on earth would you do that? Your motive behind bringing in a moderator to silence a newcomer with "information" sounds highly suspicious. Everybody here has the right to anonymity, a right that Clara, out biggest informant, has enjoyed. The ViscountLalande clearly stated they had crossed paths with the cliche for a brief time at Oxford. They had clearly been made aware of Youtube and the Tartlet 15 by people in the know. Disappointing reaction from you. Now this Viscount is unable to post until they agree to the moderators terms of use.
I’m afraid that @ViscountLaLande may have been run-off and we’ll never know what additional information he/she had to offer. Maybe they were a flying monkey, but maybe they were legitimate.

@ViscountLaLande if you’re reading this, come back. A lot of us are interested in what you have to say.

• Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
She has been saving for something she didn’t even know she was going to buy. Who does she think she is fooling. Those lashes were blinking the whole vlog.
Saving and Fanny are not two things that go together. Isabelle already says she doesn’t know how to handle money.
Need to add the Paris trip to her days away from the chateau. I’m surprised Christie’s let her in. Notice how they said there were rooms and didn’t use the term vignettes. Memories they don’t want to rehash perhaps 😂
I just watched the Patreon vlog, thanks to @OhIDontKnow... for posting it, and my husband walked in at the point where Stephanie said she had been saving. Even my husband, that has absolutely no interest in the Chateau Diaries and pays attention to nothing, caught that one. Saving for something she didn’t know she was going to buy… I’m not buying it. BS. 💩

• Heart
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
❤ We’ll see! Another Tattler actually reported @ViscountLaLande for a comment they believed to be “untrue” (without any evidence one way or the other). Not a great way to encourage new members to join and spill the tea.
Nobody needs encouragement to spill tea when it comes to Stephanie Jarvis. When someone really wants to share what they know, he or she will. It's usually not for making friends that people start posting here, but because they want something to change and think that what they know might do the trick.

• Heart

Reader's digest

VIP Member
It cannot come soon enough! Get him out! Pray to the imaginary Lord on high that Phyllis is called away indefinitely for his turn on the Amsterdam version of Broadway only to end up in the windows of the red light district selling his ass for his supper, which in effect is what he’s doing now with Stephanie.
I prayed for Tomaz to leave and he left but then came Phil. So be careful with your wishes... 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Which one of you is Catherine H??? Fanny is working hard to defend Snorty's design skills.... :sick:

Catherine H.
When is Anaury going to resume the work on the Grand Salon? A date please.

Kerry

I hope Amoury will be included in the decision's in relation to where the panelling would go as he will be the one installing the pieces & I’m assuming the knowledge pertaining to this work?
13h

Stephanie Jarvis
Amaury’s been consulted at every stage of the design, only he knows what’s possible with the carpentry, he’s a genius! Philip has an extraordinary sense of historical design and proportions, so he works on the historical interior architecture side, whilst I love the fabrics, colours and furniture. We all have input on all aspects, but that’s the general breakdown. It’s a very exciting team!

Catherine H.

Why isn’t Amaury, who is an experienced expert and who will be the one doing the work not involved with this discussion? Phillip has no experience or qualifications in building or design. This is Anaury’s project and yet Phillip is taking over?
12h

flibbertygibbette
I can see that your comment is coming from a place of care and concern. That being said, remember that all we are seeing is a few minutes of presenting all the work they've all been doing together. Amaury has been consulted thoroughly from the very beginning of the project, since he will be doing the carpentry work. They work as a team at Lalande, using all the resources they have, and that's been shown in all the previous videos on this project (and is evident in this one, too!). I'm happy for Philip, he's done so much in-depth research on chateau design and really thrown his whole self into it, and it's great to see that passion put to good use at Lalande.
12h

Catherine H.
My concern is that these are very expensive antique panels which were paid for by the Patrons and the only professional who understands the materials, structural challenges and the precise measurements needed to fit this puzzle together is not the one presenting the “Grand Plan” with the layout. I want to hear this from the expert who is doing the work, not someone who has no experience or qualifications in Interior Design or Carpentry. Phillip has a good eye for Interior “Decorating”, but he is not an Interior “Designer” which requires years of schooling, much like an Atchitect. Carpentry is a learned skill, which Amaury has acquired through year's of hard work and experience. HE is the expert in this Project, not Phillip. That is who I would like to see presenting the Grand Plan.
10h

Stephanie Jarvis
Amaury is definitely the only member of this team who could tell us how the panels are going to be installed, and the technical reasons behind that. It’s definitely a video I’ll be making once he’s back working in that room. Actually, as well as being a master craftsman, he’s a very good designer in his own right, with a strong eye, and we all bounce ideas off each other. But he comes to us for the historical interior design aspect of the project, and Philip’s eye for that is extraordinary. Amaury and I both turn to him when making decisions relating to the proportions of the final design (not just in this room, in every project we’ve worked on so far). That’s what I love about living at Lalande, we each bring different skills and together we’re much stronger!

• Wow
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
I would guess that Mrs Larkin may have pointed out to Mr Larkin that his share of the chateau would go a long way towards buying their own property - instead of being relegated to the staff quarters. They can then invest in their own property sensibly and there is a guarantee that they will get a reasonable return on their investment or it be left to Antoine. It would also remove Larkin from any shady tax dealings if the inspectors come to call. I would guess the accountant has pointed out to Larkin that he cannot just pass the taxation issues to Fanny because she runs the show. Ownership matters.
I think it also a matter of getting Fanny out of the middle of their marriage and their lives and getting Larkin to grow up and cut ties with the perpetual little orphan princess who has been a financial albatross for years. And has already devalued the property with her half assed repairs and horrible decorating. Adding In the mess of the English Garden, Sir Snorts a Lot, and publicizing to the world via YouTube what poor shape the Dump is actually in and how they make it worse daily. Stephanfraudie is quickly closing in on 50 years of age, the little orphan princess act wore thin years ago.

was Sir Snorts a lot the tipping point that makes Larkin want out of the Dump? Is that why Fanny wants to get rid of Snorts? If Larkin leaves, Fanny will not have a back up financial/ psychological crutch to rely upon anymore.

Last edited:
  • Heart

RWChatter

Chatty Member
I am not going to comment too much about this, but I will say this: she f'ed up with Dan big time and it will come back to bite her, and not just in the butt.
Sadly, her patterns are becoming more apparent. So glad not to be paying towards this Fecking Shnit Show anymore…sad for the others who haven’t got the clue. 😡😡 Thank you, @Clara Burnett for your contributions!!

• Heart

Patriciarella

VIP Member
All I noticed was the ceiling now has to be held up by poles! I must step away from the show since Snorty is now the main character. I’ll check back in 5 years to see if the room is done! I’ve also been saving up to splash out on my birthday gift but then I had to fill my gas tank to get to work and well, savings gone. Snorty ruins everything!

• Haha
  • Heart