The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It cannot come soon enough! Get him out! Pray to the imaginary Lord on high that Phyllis is called away indefinitely for his turn on the Amsterdam version of Broadway only to end up in the windows of the red light district selling his ass for his supper, which in effect is what he’s doing now with Stephanie.
I prayed for Tomaz to leave and he left but then came Phil. So be careful with your wishes... 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Viscount de Lalande is giving me Jamie Koster vibes. He joined and was online for 3 hours last night Uk time. Jamie also joined and only chatted for a few hours. Anyway I hope he returns.
Stephanie Jarvis does not know who to trust.
Will she try to assemble the OG???
Will he 👇 be the replacement and perhaps more useful???

MPK Jamie 2018.png

1657969511970.png

I would love to know what the comments on patreon are regarding this vlog. Then again most patreons see nothing wrong with Stephanie’s grifting game.
There are 5 comments...

Giorgio Ronchi

1 hour ago
Team Philip for the the doors to the cave 👍

Allan Karen Bayne

2 hours ago
Well done Philip you are very talented and stephanie is honest as always which money is used for what enjoy seeing the progress on the grand salon

Debbie Rudolph

3 hours ago
Loved the content. You could be more precise with the measurements by using a computer programme which is designed for this purpose. You could could also see the room in 3D then.

Lynn Ralph

4 hours ago
I love the gentle colour of the panelling, it reflects its long history,

Yvonne Kern

7 hours ago
Wow, Phillips enthusiasm is so infectious. Loved this vlog, thank you. Something so positive and honest.
Philip, this is for you!
1657970335889.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
@OhIDontKnow... thanks for the video. Since when hedgehog boy is an architect/interior designer/panels organiser? I though he was a singer, not that great at that! Let’s not even talk about his plan/sketch and his doll’s house design! She will use anybody and everybody as long as they are free or family, no professional here. She saved patreons’ money for this secrétaire. The money could have gone toward the heating. Makes no sense! 🤯
I've just watched the latest patreon serving and wow, just wow. As you say what qualification does pip squeak have to plan all the work in the G Salon. We We We... Surely Cuz should be the one to plan and tell the silly people who pay for this tit about how it will all be built. What a Plonker he is, who falls for this tit. Oh well the higher you climb the harder you fall. I just wish someone would push him... Why does she give him so much power, has he quietly bought a share in the place. It (he) really is sickening.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Stephanie probably found out about the auction from you since she reads here. Do you think she reads the newspaper? It doesn’t have big pretty pictures in it.
I actually took a look at that auction when you posted it and it was incredible to see. You definitely called it - multiple times! Wow. I think the majority of his items went above the reserve price. Ugh…I don’t know if I can even watch the video now. But, of course I will. 😂
I signed up for a Christie’s account to be able to watch (not bid on…just to watch only) certain auction items that I found interesting. So, thanks for posting it!
youtube recommended a few videos about the Givenchy sale to me… so SJ could have seen it there, but also she is probably on the mailing list for Christie’s auctions!

of all the beautiful things he had she paid a ton for the most boring piece! That whole room could have been furnished for that amount! There are too many great brocantes and antique stores in France!! She needs to let Billy P teach her how to shop for quality!

but I think she must resent Billy P… he gets to spend non grifted money… his wife has actual provenance in France! ( I mean they make French bread happen!!!). She spent was it €15k on that paneling (in terrible shape & not suited to the room!) and then he picks up a gorgeous library for €8k (suits his gorgeous chateau AND turns out to have a Rothschild Provence!!). It must eat her up!

and yes I think everyone here asking WHAT DOES PHIPHI DO? Prompted her to make that patreon video… “Philip has been working so hard creating a scale drawing of the GRAHN SALOHN…” (shows sketch that could be knocked up in a few minutes!)

meanwhile Lovely Anna & Phillip make the best videos and complete all their projects and have a lovely chateau… this must drive her crazy too! Even Steve & Sarah’s chateau has come a long way since christmas! (I don’t watch, they were just too boring, but that recent tour SJ gave was enough to see they seem to be on the right track!

And SJ is crazy jealous because…let’s face it she was the first YT chateau channel… she makes the most on YT and on Patreon, yet nothing in her shitshow is completed!… oh wait the wedgewood cubby/nook/foyer is “finished”!

so… that’s my first official rant! How did I do?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
View attachment 1421171

Stephanie Jarvis is setting up Philip Janssen to take the fall, for the F*CKED UP large living room.

View attachment 1421178View attachment 1421177
Splurge......so many right now are "splurging" to just have enough food on the table and a roof over their heads. SJ how about "splurging" to feed your wonderful new friends a decent, adequate meal. How about "splurging" on several cleaners to clean up your hovel. She is a horrible thoughtless witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Interesting that She didn’t even vlog that she was on French TV. Was she embarrassed about it? Phillip was very proud of the fact they were on TV. I was disappointed they included her.
Maybe they didn’t give her a date and as they only seem to watch Netflix in her bedroom she missed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn't it silly that Phi Phi is cutting out furniture thumbnails while working hard to create the Grand Salon.
Maybe mommy should buy him real mini furniture. I mean, it would make his job a lot easier.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How the hell she talks of “Philip’s extraordinary eye” with a straight face is beyond me. He’s an unqualified, zero experience suburban Dutch child.
Yes, even though SJ is almost twice Phillip’s age, with much more knowledge and experience, she appears to lean on his opinion and advice a lot. We also saw SJ grab onto Teabag when he was in the picture, and we’ve heard she speaks to Larkin daily. It sounds to me like, beneath her facade, SJ lacks any self-confidence. She may also suffer from severe anxiety causing her to have difficulty making decisions. I have firsthand experience with this…my sister suffers from anxiety. She struggles with making even basic decisions; she texts me every day asking for my opinion or advice on things, and takes forever to make up her mind. I have to be patient with her because sometimes we have the same conversation over and over until she finally decides something. I’ve always wondered what’s so “special” about Snorts? I guess it’s possible SJ needs someone as a crutch, and Phillip (unqualified, with little to no experience) wants to feel important…So they’ve become co-dependent and just feed off each other.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Here it is. I don’t recall her explaining anything about Daddy’s art, but boy oh boy she’s hopped up in this one. She was giddy talking about the piece of furniture she bought at the Givenchy sale, I don’t remember who called it, but you were absolutely correct. She even went to the preview in Paris. She’s a dirty little secret shopper. This video was completely disgusting. Enjoy.

Omg I thought for sure she was shopping. I am sure I am not the only one who had an inkling. Glad we put here in print. Can't fool us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It cannot come soon enough! Get him out! Pray to the imaginary Lord on high that Phyllis is called away indefinitely for his turn on the Amsterdam version of Broadway only to end up in the windows of the red light district selling his ass for his supper, which in effect is what he’s doing now with Stephanie.
I’m looking forward to Isobel’s return as I’m hoping she will throw a huge paddy when she sees him strutting around the farmhouse and making decisions as if he owned it.😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Isn't it silly that Phi Phi is cutting out furniture thumbnails while working hard to create the Grand Salon.
Maybe mommy should buy him real mini furniture. I mean, it would make his job a lot easier.

i built these 1:12 scale models for the haunted house Im designing/building… I use dollhouse furniture to help show the scale!

💀 instagram.com/thehauntedhouseatlanta

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I’m looking forward to Isobel’s return as I’m hoping she will throw a huge paddy when she sees him strutting around the farmhouse and making decisions as if he owned it.😂😂
😆😆😆 Yes! If only I could be Teabag’s farting bee on the wall to watch Isobel put Snorts in his place! ❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
WHAT does Amuary do all day ? That grand saloon still looks NO different from when he went of to Argentina. How long does it take to cut down panels ? or his cutting and restoring each piece with a fine toothcomb / brush as he goes ? As for Snorts design drawings he could knock those up on the back of a beer mat in five mins. Now if he were going detailed scaled drawings he could have done those in a couple of days, so frightened of breaking one of his painted finger nails he just makes a meal out if everything he attempts which is never much. Steph hangs on his every word as though he is in charge, get real, it's her shed and she or with Amuarys help should decide what is happening. Snorts needs to get himself back on the stage for a long run of a strange play that will take him away for many, many months preferably for EVER.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh, his future is set in the hardest of stones, believe me. The Snorting Squirrels Cameltoe thinks he's so clever in fooling everybody into thinking he actually does something, knows somethings, is something while in fact he himself has no clue of the magnitude of the hate people have for him and his disgusting display of contempt for all thats been given to him. He is like the piece of dog tit under ones shoe no-one likes to talk about out loud, but desperately tries to get rid off without being noticed and by doing so only drive more attention to it. I can't share the exact words Stephanie Jarvis used when she was recently asked about him and his future role at her asylum because it would easily chase back to my identity, but let me just repeat that it's very clear for all but the unpalatable boy himself that his days are eerily numbered.
@Clara Burnett Why, exactly has she turned off him? She was dead keen at first and for quite a while after.

Reactions: 17
The Channel 4 link to her popularity is interesting - I have not seen any of the DYI shows. I did follow what I could in Asia of Dick and Angel - SJ came up for me as a recommendation on YT in 2020. How many Tattlers joined SJ from Channel 4?

Reactions: 13
e-mail #9101 Patreon and fan.

OMG Stephanie,
I just watched the last Patreon video. Great work, big plans and inexhaustible inspiration radiate from you.
That's why I think Phillip should buy mini antique furniture while creating the Grand Salon. It would be much more fun and easier for him to visualize the end result. Really, it's below your level to cut out pictures of furniture from newspapers.
In addition, one day you will be able to display the model so that your guests can see all the beauty of the creative work and the whole process, from the vision (model) to the final result.
I love you and I continue to support you. I might even level up my Patreon because I love everything you're planning and I'm just now realizing how much money you need. Well, that Givenchy auction is too expensive.

i built these 1:12 scale models for the haunted house Im designing/building… I use dollhouse furniture to help show the scale!

💀 instagram.com/thehauntedhouseatlanta
Maybe you need to become a CD collaborator, sponsor or some kind of collaboration.
Really, Phi Phi needs help.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@19:48 Stephanie Jarvis stated, Sonia Hull, (Nailberry owner and newest "friend") and Michael Potts attended the auction in Paris with them. Which hotel did they stay at??? Who was sharing rooms???? Where did they eat???? Did Stuart Folkes meet up with them??? Did they do each other's nails??? When will Sonia Hull realize how toxic this relationship will be to her and her brand??? Cut and run before it is too late Sonia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It's not so much a question of wanting out, but needing if he wants to hold on to his marriage. There are many details still too unclear to bring it as a done deal, but things are definitely set in motion.
I would guess that Mrs Larkin may have pointed out to Mr Larkin that his share of the chateau would go a long way towards buying their own property - instead of being relegated to the staff quarters. They can then invest in their own property sensibly and there is a guarantee that they will get a reasonable return on their investment or it be left to Antoine. It would also remove Larkin from any shady tax dealings if the inspectors come to call. I would guess the accountant has pointed out to Larkin that he cannot just pass the taxation issues to Fanny because she runs the show. Ownership matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I bought myself as a little birthday present a face cream for 14 € instead as usually 6€. Just saying.
But, but you’re not an enchanting, ageless YouTube star, playing at love, life and laughter with a man young enough to be her son now are ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.