The Chateau Diaries #160 A Slugabed & an Ultracrepidarian Fudgel all day. More Is More.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is from her last flog. It's a long read but I love the part where they say Phillip is like her nephew!

Chandeliers
2 hours ago (edited)
☮♥☀🌹 Care About You! 🏰Stephanie, what we have to say to you, you're not going to like, but I rather tell you than not to tell you, because if we don't say anything, it's like leaving you to drown and nobody does that, only if they don't care or afraid to tell you. So here we go! It's about you and your boyfriend Philip. You guys remind us of Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. Everyone thought it was a beautiful love story like Charles and Diana as well. The number one reason everyone in the world says, it's because of the age difference. When you fall in love with a person that's a lot lot younger than you are, it's like buying a puppy even though you don't like dogs. So it's all infatuation and the excitement that the other person thinks they will live with you the rest of their life because they think they're in love now, but they're only thinking about now not long term, because they're too young to think that far. Not to mention women can fall in love and stay with the guy forever, but men don't think like women. 95% of men only stay deeply in love for five years or so and then the love diminishes. So the relationship is only going to crumble because the younger person's mind is not fully developed. They think their age, not five years older and beyond. We honestly think you shouldn't play this love game that you think it's going to be like a fairytale, and he's going to kiss you and you will be his forever, like the story of Snow White, because he's only in his 20's. He acts as if though you are his aunt and he's the nephew, as he goes along with any final decision you make, simply because he knows you're older and he doesn't know better! Philip acts as if though he is a genuine true friend to you, but we don't see that deep excitement, manly, forever love affair that he should be showing towards you. Even when you went on the tractor to do some tractoring work, he was no where in sight like a manly boyfriend that wants to take over and control the tractor. He wants now to paint his nails and so his fingers looks very feminine. Are you telling us you don't mind if he wears makeup? The peachy pinks that he loves, it's almost like he's going a different direction towards being a transvestite. As long as you don't mind your boyfriend to be on the feminine side, then so be it because it's only going to get worst not better, as the saying goes. Maybe you should have your mother read our message and see if she agrees with what we're saying. The same way it was with Charles and Diana. All the signs where there, but everyone covered up for Charles. But at the end of their relationship, he wanted everyone to know what he really wanted. That's how men are, they completely think not what women are thinking. Only if they're 99.9% in love with you, they will see everything your way. So if it was me in your position, I wouldn't play a gambling game with my love life. Your cards are on the table and if you don't focus and concentrate, you're not going to win this love game for the long term forever and ever. We see you guys as best friends, but unfortunately, not as husband and wife. Having a real castle like you do, you can always add and subtract, but with genuine love, you don't want to play Russian roulette with your heart by adding and subtracting since Philip is only 27. As a male, he has just started to learn mentally. So why don't you stop while you're ahead and then in ten years, see if he feels the same way about you. Then you will be on the right side of the coin and have no regrets.🌹
Sounds a bit dogmatic to me.

Reactions: 9
I don’t quite know why it took me so long to find you guys but I should’ve known there was a forum for all the château drama when the Michael and Angel Strawbridge shitshow went down! I think when SJ announced Snorts as her “boyfriend” it changed how I perceived everything. I considered her just a slutty spinster, but now with that repulsive man-child on her hip, it’s obvious how she has upped her grift game!
if I remember correctly, I found you guys after googling the distance from Her château to the fleur château when they came for Easter and it popped up a suggestion for a forum here!!!
This group is far more entertaining than any of the CD vlogs!!! And that’s the truth!!! 😉
Luv the tartlets!!! 😍😍😍
Comrades and Banter!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Teabag is one of the laziest fkrs I have ever seen. Still over 340 airhead patrons. Maybe they can’t work out how to unsubscribe either. So he simply takes those fools’ money and reciprocates with one Insta post to appease those who are supporting him?!? He accused those other rats from stealing his work, and then he’s essentially stealing Patreon cash.

He’s simply a Shylock and contemptible little (getting fatter) fkr! He could have had a massive patron following had he actually made an effort. Photocopies of his art must be paying handsomely!

Just saw that, thanks! New Instagram post in just the last hour. Looks like the cottage staircase finally arrived! It’s just strange that he hasn’t posted a new video for over two months…especially since he got the new camera. Looks like there’s things happening at the cottage that would be great for a video.

View attachment 1408951

• Heart
Reactions: 19
"Went missing" gets on my last nerve, along with people adding a "ya" to the end of the last word of a sentence.

Reactions: 13
Look at the state of his bottom teeth! You'd think with all that money he'd have sorted his teeth out.. without going to Turkey too...
I think it's important to note an important cultural difference around teeth - yes, many Europeans cannot afford orthodontists, however, many also don't find it important to have straight white teeth. It was never an issue growing up and very few had braces. When my family lived in the middle east, I noticed the Americans were big on braces but the Brits weren't. I wonder if it has something to do with how health insurance is structured. Most of us don't have private health insurance because we can use the state health system - but teeth are not covered - even with private health insurance, teeth are extra - although in NZ teeth are free up to the age of 17, but not orthodontry work.

I think it's important to note an important cultural difference around teeth - yes, many Europeans cannot afford orthodontists, however, many also don't find it important to have straight white teeth. It was never an issue growing up and very few had braces. When my family lived in the middle east, I noticed the Americans were big on braces but the Brits weren't. I wonder if it has something to do with how health insurance is structured. Most of us don't have private health insurance because we can use the state health system - but teeth are not covered - even with private health insurance, teeth are extra - although in NZ teeth are free up to the age of 17, but not orthodontry work.
I was raised in the UK, so many kids had braces in the 60s-70s.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Specific pronounced Pacific.
Stationery and Stationary used incorrectly.
Separate spelt with three e's & one a.

These are my pet hates

Oh and Yours sincerely with a capital S.

These are like nails on a blackboard (that really dates me - it's all white and smart boards these days.
There's a "rat" in separate. Thank you, forgotten junior high English teacher.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sara Phillips and Stephen Cole are all in... with their "new friends" and the "gang".

View attachment 1408987
@sewmanorandmaker
1 day ago
When new friends rock up with embroidery pamphlets… #embroidery @onehundredstars

View attachment 1408997
@cre8vman
1 hour ago
We had a spectacular weekend with the gang at LaLande and beyond. Thanks for the hospitality!

Because @babygermain's/Isobella Snook's IG account is private...
this 👇was posted to @onehundredstars IG stories 2hrs ago.

View attachment 1409003

I am not sure which spotted she is referring to???
View attachment 1409010
View attachment 1409046
Dutch Fabio 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
This is from her last flog. It's a long read but I love the part where they say Phillip is like her nephew!

Chandeliers
2 hours ago (edited)
☮♥☀🌹 Care About You! 🏰Stephanie, what we have to say to you, you're not going to like, but I rather tell you than not to tell you, because if we don't say anything, it's like leaving you to drown and nobody does that, only if they don't care or afraid to tell you. So here we go! It's about you and your boyfriend Philip. You guys remind us of Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. Everyone thought it was a beautiful love story like Charles and Diana as well. The number one reason everyone in the world says, it's because of the age difference. When you fall in love with a person that's a lot lot younger than you are, it's like buying a puppy even though you don't like dogs. So it's all infatuation and the excitement that the other person thinks they will live with you the rest of their life because they think they're in love now, but they're only thinking about now not long term, because they're too young to think that far. Not to mention women can fall in love and stay with the guy forever, but men don't think like women. 95% of men only stay deeply in love for five years or so and then the love diminishes. So the relationship is only going to crumble because the younger person's mind is not fully developed. They think their age, not five years older and beyond. We honestly think you shouldn't play this love game that you think it's going to be like a fairytale, and he's going to kiss you and you will be his forever, like the story of Snow White, because he's only in his 20's. He acts as if though you are his aunt and he's the nephew, as he goes along with any final decision you make, simply because he knows you're older and he doesn't know better! Philip acts as if though he is a genuine true friend to you, but we don't see that deep excitement, manly, forever love affair that he should be showing towards you. Even when you went on the tractor to do some tractoring work, he was no where in sight like a manly boyfriend that wants to take over and control the tractor. He wants now to paint his nails and so his fingers looks very feminine. Are you telling us you don't mind if he wears makeup? The peachy pinks that he loves, it's almost like he's going a different direction towards being a transvestite. As long as you don't mind your boyfriend to be on the feminine side, then so be it because it's only going to get worst not better, as the saying goes. Maybe you should have your mother read our message and see if she agrees with what we're saying. The same way it was with Charles and Diana. All the signs where there, but everyone covered up for Charles. But at the end of their relationship, he wanted everyone to know what he really wanted. That's how men are, they completely think not what women are thinking. Only if they're 99.9% in love with you, they will see everything your way. So if it was me in your position, I wouldn't play a gambling game with my love life. Your cards are on the table and if you don't focus and concentrate, you're not going to win this love game for the long term forever and ever. We see you guys as best friends, but unfortunately, not as husband and wife. Having a real castle like you do, you can always add and subtract, but with genuine love, you don't want to play Russian roulette with your heart by adding and subtracting since Philip is only 27. As a male, he has just started to learn mentally. So why don't you stop while you're ahead and then in ten years, see if he feels the same way about you. Then you will be on the right side of the coin and have no regrets.🌹
Holy mixed metaphors!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was raised in the UK, so many kids had braces in the 60s-70s.
Crikey - that's amazing, so was I and never knew anyone who had them until we moved to the middle east. erm, maybe there is a city/country divide? We were in a village in Wiltshire - not a very monied area from what I know (then - not now ofcourse).

Reactions: 8
If I was able to be at Patron day, I would be leaving deviant things in each room for the grannies to find and ponder over. I am in favor of PhiPhi with a ball gag
Fanny thinks the shiteau is Buckingham Palace. She's going to rope off the rooms (especially the downstairs loo), so people on the guided tours can just peep inside.
1657589884208.png
1657590154703.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Teabag is one of the laziest fkrs I have ever seen. Still over 340 airhead patrons. Maybe they can’t work out how to unsubscribe either. So he simply takes those fools’ money and reciprocates with one Insta post to appease those who are supporting him?!? He accused those other rats from stealing his work, and then he’s essentially stealing Patreon cash.

He’s simply a Shylock and contemptible little (getting fatter) fkr! He could have had a massive patron following had he actually made an effort. Photocopies of his art must be paying handsomely!
I give Teabag a hard time, but I also give him credit when it’s due. Yes, he gets distracted easily and could go much further if he could just pull it together. But I swear Snorts is much lazier than Michael, by far! Teabag is a work horse compared to Squirrel!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Sending lots of love to this person! Nailed it!

Michelle Willems

1 hour ago
I was just reading the comments here and I truly cannot understand how excited the commentators are. I used to love CD from the beginning now I see the content as mind numbingly boring and I’ve stopped watching. When I think about that, it’s so disappointing. I’ve wasted time from my life supporting what I see has become boring and selfish. I am quite sure these feelings/observations arose at approximately the same time as gay Phil landed and began with his “my chateau” remarks. Has he bought a share? I need to unsubscribe. The gift channel is sickening. All of those sad sycophants sending “stuff!” The money spent on gifting and postage is insane. I would prefer to support charities that help people and animals. It is not as though the chateau or its inhabitants need anything. The place must literally be busting at the seams! I don’t care if haters resent my comment. I live in a democracy and I will be out of here asap.
Show less

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
I give Teabag a hard time, but I also give him credit when it’s due. Yes, he gets distracted easily and could go much further if he could just pull it together. But I swear Snorts is much lazier than Michael, by far! Teabag is a work horse compared to Squirrel!
Yes I agree! MP has way more going for him- than PhiPhi ever dreamed of- even with his shortcomings! 😬 The first YT’s I watched of his I was quite taken. Seemed to have it together- helping his brother and his family with the renovation of the Chateau. Videos looked professional. That was probably when I first got interested in the “Chateauverse” (sp) however that is spelled. But it wasn’t long after that I saw his first “poor, pitiful, me video“ about him struggling with his appearance on video- not matching with how he thought he looked- and on and on....😳 That was my first clue....something is not right here.....🥺

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.