The Chateau Diaries #160 A Slugabed & an Ultracrepidarian Fudgel all day. More Is More.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is from her last flog. It's a long read but I love the part where they say Phillip is like her nephew!

Chandeliers
2 hours ago (edited)
☮♥☀🌹 Care About You! 🏰Stephanie, what we have to say to you, you're not going to like, but I rather tell you than not to tell you, because if we don't say anything, it's like leaving you to drown and nobody does that, only if they don't care or afraid to tell you. So here we go! It's about you and your boyfriend Philip. You guys remind us of Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. Everyone thought it was a beautiful love story like Charles and Diana as well. The number one reason everyone in the world says, it's because of the age difference. When you fall in love with a person that's a lot lot younger than you are, it's like buying a puppy even though you don't like dogs. So it's all infatuation and the excitement that the other person thinks they will live with you the rest of their life because they think they're in love now, but they're only thinking about now not long term, because they're too young to think that far. Not to mention women can fall in love and stay with the guy forever, but men don't think like women. 95% of men only stay deeply in love for five years or so and then the love diminishes. So the relationship is only going to crumble because the younger person's mind is not fully developed. They think their age, not five years older and beyond. We honestly think you shouldn't play this love game that you think it's going to be like a fairytale, and he's going to kiss you and you will be his forever, like the story of Snow White, because he's only in his 20's. He acts as if though you are his aunt and he's the nephew, as he goes along with any final decision you make, simply because he knows you're older and he doesn't know better! Philip acts as if though he is a genuine true friend to you, but we don't see that deep excitement, manly, forever love affair that he should be showing towards you. Even when you went on the tractor to do some tractoring work, he was no where in sight like a manly boyfriend that wants to take over and control the tractor. He wants now to paint his nails and so his fingers looks very feminine. Are you telling us you don't mind if he wears makeup? The peachy pinks that he loves, it's almost like he's going a different direction towards being a transvestite. As long as you don't mind your boyfriend to be on the feminine side, then so be it because it's only going to get worst not better, as the saying goes. Maybe you should have your mother read our message and see if she agrees with what we're saying. The same way it was with Charles and Diana. All the signs where there, but everyone covered up for Charles. But at the end of their relationship, he wanted everyone to know what he really wanted. That's how men are, they completely think not what women are thinking. Only if they're 99.9% in love with you, they will see everything your way. So if it was me in your position, I wouldn't play a gambling game with my love life. Your cards are on the table and if you don't focus and concentrate, you're not going to win this love game for the long term forever and ever. We see you guys as best friends, but unfortunately, not as husband and wife. Having a real castle like you do, you can always add and subtract, but with genuine love, you don't want to play Russian roulette with your heart by adding and subtracting since Philip is only 27. As a male, he has just started to learn mentally. So why don't you stop while you're ahead and then in ten years, see if he feels the same way about you. Then you will be on the right side of the coin and have no regrets.🌹
I was too tired to read this last night when you posted it @MsPitstop but have taken the time to do so this morning...

All I can say is wtaf! Do people seriously think so deeply about these things? And, to boot, people they do not know. Not one bit. Not one iota.

Weird, weird, weird.

mdr 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He is certainly struggling. Stephanie Jarvis has mentioned to several people that she thinks it's time for him to move on. Never a good sign when she starts referring to someone else's interest in terms like 'It would be better for him to....' and 'I would understand if he would...'
Dan however strikes me as particularly hard headed and not very good at reading a room: he will be struggling a lot longer before he sees the light. If Jarvis does want him out pronto, she'd best play her cards right with her cuz and let him do the dirty work. Knowing Stephanie Jarvis that plan has already set in motion.
Exactly - every fan has an expiry date. It's easy to see her classic narc behaviour. Fanny gets bored with the same old same old & have been saying it for a while that Dan needs to watch his step.
I said :-

22/2 He's got a little bit of stardust in his sunglassed eyes now. Amaury & him make a good double act & guess he's missed having an English male pal without realising it. But fear he's been conned by SJ into thinking that his career path may be as a videographer.

25/3 She cannot bear other people who are genuinely happy - god that really annoys her, the plebs, they're just pretending to be happy, they're not really happy..So once a chink in the perfect life - hardworking dad, 2 lovely little boys, stoic mum who puts up with dad's 'hobby' when he should be doing work on her home..she seizes her chance. When Amaury turned up Dan had a bloke mate to talk to and maybe he moaned about his life a bit, maybe he got moaned at home or nagged a bit - you know real life. Maybe Annalise was getting fed up with his filming taking up so much more time & he wasn't spending time with her & the kids. Amaury listens, tells Natti, Natti tells Fanny. Fanny-loving good gossip is gleeful now. See! I told you it was all fake, they're not really happy! And so it starts, the lovebombing (not in a romantic way-a flattery way) sees the chance to make a small rift into a gaping great chasm. Empathises with his plight-oh sorry Dan I have heard from Amaury that you're been getting into trouble at home for spending too much time on your filming...so you just forget those drone shots I asked you to do. Oh, you'll do them anyway - oh please don't get into trouble on my behalf. But I think you do have a real talent, I can see how much better your vlogs are sometimes than mine!! And so it starts. The blowing smoke up his ass that he's got the skills as a videographer. Encouraging him to do something which he gets discouraged from doing at home as it impacts on their daily life. We all know how 'the other woman' works in real life, a listening ear, there there, she doesn't appreciate you, you're really talented you shouldn't be held back..and so it goes.

9/4 referring to Selmar "So he's a fool to have been fooled? No - the pattern of Fanny's victims are there - in 3 people. Marie. Selmar. Dan. All in different stages of the cycle. Idealization, devaluation, and rejection."

5/6 Meanwhile back on topic. What ARE Princess Stephanny & her entourage up to? 🤣 🤣 meanwhile the serf Dan has been left behind to reflect on his position within the royal household.

Sorry Dan - you better check your 'best before' label.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Wasn't he supposed to be out of the Chateau by July? So the bathroom needs to be done ASAP.
Because he has to finish quickly, do you think the money for the staircase and future bathroom comes from Gwendolyn's pocket? Or did Michael get enough money from his doodles? The Patreon money is gone for sure.

Reactions: 18
He is certainly struggling. Stephanie Jarvis has mentioned to several people that she thinks it's time for him to move on. Never a good sign when she starts referring to someone else's interest in terms like 'It would be better for him to....' and 'I would understand if he would...'
Dan however strikes me as particularly hard headed and not very good at reading a room: he will be struggling a lot longer before he sees the light. If Jarvis does want him out pronto, she'd best play her cards right with her cuz and let him do the dirty work. Knowing Stephanie Jarvis that plan has already set in motion.
Mummy was very fond of both Selmar and Dan. I sense more pillow talk and whispers in Fanny's ears and a continuing power play by Snorty to diminish Mummy's influence/involvement in the shiteau.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I was raised in the UK, so many kids had braces in the 60s-70s.
Me too, growing up in the UK in the 60's and 70's, but braces were a rarity. My brother had one on a plate and it was totally disgusting. I was supposed to have the train tracks fixed to my teeth (had 8 milk teeth out in preparation) but the orthodontist wanted to cut the inside of my mouth about to accommodate the fixings. So I said no way. My mum would have gone for it though if my dad hadn't stepped in and told her it was barbaric. I don't remember any of my friends or other family having them. Now I think it's virtually obligatory! In France dental care is covered up to 18 and a bulk of orthodontic work included. Doesn't mean it's right, imho. Vanessa Paradis never got her gap closed, nor Jane Birkin and the list goes on. Maybe the guy from the Pogues is a bit extreme... There's a lot to be said for quirky.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Mummy was very fond of both Selmar and Dan. I sense more pillow talk and whispers in Fanny's ears and a continuing power play by Snorty to diminish Mummy's influence/involvement in the shiteau.
True. But isn't it just her pattern of behaviour pre Snorts? All I see is a constant cast of people who are oh I love you (insert name)...then 90% of them fade off into the distance either by being gradually frozen our or supplanted? I wonder how many times people who were led to believe by Fanny that they were her super friend have been subtly snubbed. Oh I'd love to come to visit...oooh sorry we've got no rooms free at the moment. I'll get Nati to let you know if anything comes up. Would be lovely to see you again! Love n stuff Steffie...
Only they never get contacted, their next email ignored, their calls unanswered..just look how she treated Jason..playing hide & seek with him 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 27
The only word that comes to mind is “brutal.” Just…brutal. Dan will be next in a long line…Michael Petherick, Selmar, Marie, etc. I only wish it was Snorts or Nutty getting the boot. I hope Dan gets the picture faster than Selmar (actually, I don’t think Selmar ever “got it” that he was wanted out by SJ).
Selmar & Marie are gone. Michael Petherick is invisible. Dan will be out by Christmas 2022 and I'd put money on Cuz & Natti going by Christmas 2023 as they are becoming tired of Snorty's ever increasing 'King of the Shiteau' routine. This pending visit by Mummy & Percy to the shiteau will likely be their last. No travel vlog with Ollie. No travel vlog with Potty. Fewer visits by Scotman. When was the last time Kat visited? Appears Snorty will be the last man standing and Fanny will be stuck with him. Snorty's work will be done.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Selmar & Marie are gone. Michael Petherick is invisible. Dan will be out by Christmas 2022 and I'd put money on Cuz & Natti going by Christmas 2023 as they are becoming tired of Snorty's ever increasing 'King of the Shiteau' routine. This pending visit by Mummy & Percy to the shiteau will likely be their last. No travel vlog with Ollie. No travel vlog with Potty. Fewer visits by Scotman. When was the last time Kat visited? Appears Snorty will be the last man standing and Fanny will be stuck with him. Snorty's work will be done.
Oh but that is all okay with her because “she’s been looking for a Philip her whole life”. She wants a man who wears makeup and nail polish, who has long hair no matter the state of his thinning hair, who wears women’s clothes, who doesn’t want to have sex with her, who will take her picture and follow her around, who can sing somewhat, play the piano somewhat, who has no money so he has no power in the relationship and can’t leave her, who will set the table, carry her purse, and figure what all of the unmarked keys are for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
All that Tilda Rice fabric fawned over in lasts night gift grab. What a waste, be lucky if any sees light of day again, it will be dumped up in Narnia. Perhaps the odd length spread on a table by Snorts complete with raw edges. Dress fabric ? Perhaps Villiotti will pitch up or Bubble girls mother and fashion a favourite dress for Steph to float around in, or maybe Snorts will excell and make himself one and paint his fingers to match.
Also a slap for One Hundred Stars, not getting their Chateau Chic Designs in first as they have two collections a year to come up with. Miss Snooks messed-up again. I think this Sheffield Yorkshire based company is owned by two sisters Rhona and Heather ?

Reactions: 19
I hope The Saint.. I mean Alexander isn’t to busy with working at Bsmngr. He hasn’t posted since Friday here…

I can wait.. and then there will be some reckoning

View attachment 1408828

organic.jpg

Devine one! (that's you^)
How you feeling, have you missed me? how's the Covid?

Firstly, Alexander haha don't get me started on him, lets just say not as interesting when it speaks.
I got a hair cut on Friday, and been pretty busy all weekend, helping a friend out, he's working of some videos for the internet, so iv been giving him some under table motivation, if you get what i mean, it was so hot under there, he insists on keeping his Aga lit.

Tell me more about this pizza Delivery man? My dominos guy is so "darling" he's ginger with arms like two rocks, pale skin and a smile that makes you melt inside, god I love a man in uniform.

@Jules100 quick one has Jason Dubey tapped you for a show at his rented unit gallery? The show could be called the Tattle talent.

Anyways @HalcyonOrganic missed you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have to defend the designer. I like the fabrics very much and they are very on trend for “grandmillenial style” that is hot with the youngs right now. I like Shabby Chic as well. I also like Maximalism. I like antiques. I like porcelain. I like silver. I like flowers. I like gardening. Fanny tries, but her execution is somewhat poor. She doesn’t quite have the knack. She knows what’s expensive, and she copies, but she doesn’t have the knack.
The Tilda designs are bright and colourful and I understand why Tilda fabrics would be well regarding by crafters and quilters. However, my issue is that Fanny doesn't try. At one time, I think Fanny may have tried, but now she has money she just spends without any regard for taste - it's just I want, I want, I want, but still putting on a poor girl persona.

If Fanny tried, she wouldn't:
  • overstuff her chateau with a mish-mash of crap from Grabeaux and Emaus.
  • let Snorty fill up the place, inside and out, with stuffed toys and tacky animal ornaments
  • spend good money on broken items which she doesn't fix
If Fanny tried, she would:
  • realize she lives in a farmhouse and not a chateau and decorate accordingly
  • have a coherent, singular design aesthetic
  • understand quality over quantity
  • properly display her fathers art, instead of throw it up throughout the farmhouse
  • decorate rooms so they flowed together, transitioned seamlessly and didn't feel disjointed and choppy in both style and colour
  • understand how to curate a few pieces to tell a story
  • hire professionals to do work she's proven herself not capable of doing, like wallpapering
  • understand that without proper renovation, any decoration she's doing is simply putting lipstick on a pig
  • clean up & paint the place - a pretty dinner setting doesn't make up for a shabby unkept environment

• Heart
Reactions: 32
And please people, you didn't Seen something. You saw it or have seen it. As in " I seen a ghost". Drives me mad....or as my friend says. "Its not a drive its a short walk". And I can barely watch Julie Montague she says the word " literally ". Like literally every fifth word. Whilst I am at it. Who says whilst? Is this common as I have never heard it in real life. .
Yep ... Whilst is still in use... I still use it.. 🥰

Reactions: 11
Because he has to finish quickly, do you think the money for the staircase and future bathroom comes from Gwendolyn's pocket? Or did Michael get enough money from his doodles? The Patreon money is gone for sure.
I think Michael probably spent his doodle dollars on the new video camera (used only once, so far, on his channel) and his Jubilee week trip. Believe it or not, he’s actually gained some Patreons recently…he’s back up to 256 (still way below the 550 he used to have). My guess is that he used Patreon dollars for the staircase but had to wait until he had enough donations (which is the real reason why the stairs kept getting delayed). But, yes, if Billy and Gwen want the cottage done any faster, Gwen’s going to have to dip into her pocket. If she’s got enough money to renovate the convent, I think she can spare some change on the gardeners cottage! Side note…why are people so foolish to give Michael money for the gardeners cottage? The cottage isn’t even his property, it’s Gwen’s…and she can afford to fix it up. What a grift.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Should we all download and print these and send to Lieland, with the message " Stop the Peacocks interbreeding"?
Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 10.43.30.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The Tilda designs are bright and colourful and I understand why Tilda fabrics would be well regarding by crafters and quilters. However, my issue is that Fanny doesn't try. At one time, I think Fanny may have tried, but now she has money she just spends without any regard for taste - it's just I want, I want, I want, but still putting on a poor girl persona.

If Fanny tried, she wouldn't:
  • overstuff her chateau with a mish-mash of crap from Grabeaux and Emaus.
  • let Snorty fill up the place, inside and out, with stuffed toys and tacky animal ornaments
  • spend good money on broken items which she doesn't fix
If Fanny tried, she would:
  • realize she lives in a farmhouse and not a chateau and decorate accordingly
  • have a coherent, singular design aesthetic
  • understand quality over quantity
  • properly display her fathers art, instead of throw it up throughout the farmhouse
  • decorate rooms so they flowed together, transitioned seamlessly and didn't feel disjointed and choppy in both style and colour
  • understand how to curate a few pieces to tell a story
  • hire professionals to do work she's proven herself not capable of doing, like wallpapering
  • understand that without proper renovation, any decoration she's doing is simply putting lipstick on a pig
  • clean up & paint the place - a pretty dinner setting doesn't make up for a shabby unkept environment
AMEN!!! ❤ 👍

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.