The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still not quite finished though.....no bathroom/toilet. Just plenty of Spode!!!
Who needs a fully functioning bathroom... when Patreon members can sponsor pee-pee pads, compost bins and Spode washing sets...
That being said, I guess the bedroom is more important less hassle than a bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's recreated her childhood home: grandma furniture, rose china, assisted living and geriatric slow pace in everything. She stays in bed until a nurse comes to do her hair and help her to squirm into a dress.
There has to be a thread 🧵 title somehow out of this…I’m dying 😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Here it is. I don’t recall her explaining anything about Daddy’s art, but boy oh boy she’s hopped up in this one. She was giddy talking about the piece of furniture she bought at the Givenchy sale, I don’t remember who called it, but you were absolutely correct. She even went to the preview in Paris. She’s a dirty little secret shopper. This video was completely disgusting. Enjoy.

She's one sick cookie. I haven't seen many of these flogs for a very long time and between the two of them I can barely understand their speech. The hand maiden was so inarticulate and fake and fanny was manic. The repeated lie of how she has saved and saved to buy something at this auction was pathetic. That piece of furniture was close to $12000A. I don't get why she keeps showing the expensive purchases she makes, it opens her up to scrutiny and ridicule constantly. "Completely disgusting" it sure is.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Who attends an auction thinking they have must buy something . . . anything? Answer: The same type of person who can't leave a brocante empty-handed.

Here is SJ's new secretaire. She is correct for once: the hammer price was EUR 5,000. However, with the 26% buyers premium the total comes to EUR 6,300 (which is what Christie's reports as the realized price). What SJ doesn't reveal to her patrons is that, with VAT, the final price is actually EUR 6,560 (which is 31.2% above the hammer price). Then there is the cost for delivery or collection, which can bring the total expenditure to well over EUR 7,000.

I'll leave it up to my fellow connoisseurs to determine if this was a fair price. Considering the replaced veneer and unattributed cabinetmaker, I think not. The estimate was fine; and with the added Givenchy association I think it should have only fetched EUR 3,000-4,000 tops.

Just another thoughtless, random, expensive object for the shittoo.

View attachment 1420803
Stephanfraudie is such a label bleep. She must have it for bragging rights via the Givenchy auction association. She did the same thing buying the pergola at the garden show, She just wants to brag about buying items from certain events for “name dropping” and bragging purposes. And the pergola was an inappropriate purchase for the farmhouse and was a mass produced basic item, not the specialty piece that she gushed about. What a con artist.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I well hello there @ViscountLaLande welcome to Tattle. Please tell us how you found us, this is kind of a tradition for new members to introduce themselves.
If you click on the wiki button at the top of the page all your questions will be answered.
Please share a photo of The photo you saw. Seems like you know the Oxford set.
Speaking of the Wiki…I couldn’t find daddy’s pervy artwork the other day. I wanted to show my husband the condom pic but couldn’t find it. I didn’t do a deep dive, but didn’t see a category for DJ artwork. I know our lovely @Jules100 did a tile of it for us…if you have an image of the painting saved would you mind posting it again? I know it’s in Potts’ apartment but I don’t have a clue what thread that was on. Thanks! 😘

Reactions: 9
@HalcyonOrganic they say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I love Corn Flakes! 😄

View attachment 1419681

(some light diversion from the latest drama!)
oh how puuurfect… “Richard” our noisiest cockerel 🐓 has woken me up at the break of noon!!! But since he is so ABSolutely puuuurfect I shall give him a quick kiss on the head! Now off to bring a big aubergine🍆 in from the gardner’s cottage for PhiPhi!… that should keep him occupied for the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@OhIDontKnow... thanks for the video. Since when hedgehog boy is an architect/interior designer/panels organiser? I though he was a singer, not that great at that! Let’s not even talk about his plan/sketch and his doll’s house design! She will use anybody and everybody as long as they are free or family, no professional here. She saved patreons’ money for this secrétaire. The money could have gone toward the heating. Makes no sense! 🤯

Reactions: 29
She's always been the comic relief. Remember Dick coming to the shitoo and rolling his eyes. And all the 'work' done in high heels. A botch up everytime anything is filmed for TV.
Fanny thinks being on the chateau DIY gives her sone type of credibility that enables her to con Patrons and viewers more easily. She thinks of it as a “stamp of approval” from the chateaux universe.

Reactions: 21
WTAF. Have been out of the loop for a few days as away enjoying the sea and the weather but have just watched what has to be one of the worst videos she has made. Those two just love playing with nice things, neither of them have done a real days work ever, the mundane reality of life is not for them. Fair enough but they expect somebody else to pay for it and also do it. It’s sickening what they are given by all the lunatics who sadly live their life vicariously through these self important greedy grifters and equally as sickening to see all the hangers on wait on them hand and foot. It used to be amusing now it is vile. The obscene amount of money she has received through various means, has not been used to renovate any part of that shithole. And I say it again last year she stated that the grand salon would be FINISHED by Summer 2022. Oh really Fanny!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Squirrel is the King of LaLaLande !
If Fanny is going to get rid of him ...... good luck there !
So we went to the Givenchy auction and bought a Secretaire that was in his bedroom in his beach house ..... for the Aussies - its $ 8,894.10 as I write.
Perhaps a good investment for resale in the future but .... OMG the heating could have done with this "Birthday" money!
Oh Karma ... please come soon.
Sorry Pekey- you are correct. With the taxes as someone stated it is about $9709A. Bloody wrong every which way.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
When I think of Larkin/Marie/ Fanny relationship. I am reminded of the Princess Diana interview where Diana was speaking about Camilla and that “there was 3 of them in the marriage which made it very crowded” (Diana/Charles/Camilla). Fanny has stated on video how Larkin is her best friend and she talks to Larkin 3 timed per day for years. Fanny has “future faked” on video saying that she and Larkin will end up together in their old age.Larkin has most likely spent over a decade rescuing princess Fanny from her latest trauma and has thrown a ton of money away of Fanny and the Dump.

Look what happened to the car he purchased for the Shittoo. It has been wrecked and discarded because Fanny found an old name brand convertible she would prefer to drive.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Stephanfraudie is such a label bleep. She must have it for bragging rights via the Givenchy auction association. She did the same thing buying the pergola at the garden show, She just wants to brag about buying items from certain events for “name dropping” and bragging purposes. And the pergola was an inappropriate purchase for the farmhouse and was a mass produced basic item, not the specialty piece that she gushed about. What a con artist.
Where is the bloody antique Indian stone pergola? It was purchased in early May we’re now in the middle of July - don’t tell me it’s squished into that pig stye London flat. Or it’s not antique after all (duh) and it’s still being quarried. Ahhhhh it’s all so embarrassing the need for affirmations in the form of purchasing something. If her parents loved her like decent human beings then this narc wouldn’t be on the loose right now terrorizing the French countryside.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Phillip gives me the shits so badly. What a little know it all presumptuous upstart. I can't wait for him to duck off.

I think it is a really bad business decision to purchase such expensive personal belongings while people are so generously donating via Patreon. Anyone who has decided to help someone out with something they say is important to them but out of reach will feel betrayed when the recipient then spends their available cash on something else.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder what she is going to do with the previous furniture from the large room (just using English as I am too dumb to know what a large room is in French).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The thing with fountains is that you need to keep them running 24/7. Stagnant warm water is the problem.
A UV light would keep the water clear the type that can be used in fish ponds.. they are attached to an electricity supply onto the external wall of the fountain. The water would need to run continuously though as it filters through the light box. ( I think thats how it works)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder what she is going to do with the previous furniture from the large room (just using English as I am too dumb to know what a large room is in French).
Large room is apt, we should all hereby refer to it as such - the large room - Stephanie has taken it to actually mean grand and fine. She’s trying to make a silk purse out of a pig’s ear. That room never had paneling - where’s the evidence of this? It’s all about nourishing her ego. Those ceilings are far too stout to have contained any grand paneling from the 17th or 18th century, besides she’s put those farmhouse terracotta tiles down, it’s not going to give the effect she’s after, she needs parquet or stone - not providing ideas though. She wants Curtis to give her that before and after fantasy - just be careful Steph Steph because Curtis did you dirty in the photoshopping of the before pictures.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.