The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! Feel seriously vin ordinaire. Mega antibiotics have yet to start working their magic.

I have LOADS of Lalande comments, particularly ref the latest Patreon twaddle, but lack the oommpphh to transfer what's in my mind to the keyboard!
Give them a couple of days to start working and you might feel well enough to catch up on your commenting. Take it easy and we hope to see you on here again soon. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What if the person who reported him is the true flying monkey and wad trying to shut him down before he spilled too much?
My radar goes up when there is a newbie and all of a sudden they comment and post all the time, like they just want to be in the in crowd. instead of hanging back and going in slowly. Just My Opinion of course. you know what "they say" "Opinions are like a- holes, everyone has one"

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I didn’t realize Fanny isn’t paid for the TV show. That’s bizarre to me! Why in the world would anyone agree to have their life and image splashed across the screen for no compensation? I guess it just feeds Fanny’s ego. Michael was so upset about the Pethericks getting kicked off the show…but if they weren’t making any money from it, I wouldn’t care (if that was me). Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the are Strawbridges compensated for their show?
They make money from the publicity and exposure it has made Dick and Angel and Fanny a fortune

[QUOT="HalcyonOrganic, post: 10757256, member: 245021"]
The person left the chateau diaries threads for some month and came back (new name) accusing especially me for having them chased off in the first place.

when this tattler came back, they weaseled their way into the crowd, being extremely confirmative to everyone here (I completely agree with you,.. I 100% agree to your post,.. Yes you are right,..)

when that tattler asked a couple of questions, I replied to them but never received any reaction or thanks for answering/helping
[/QUOTE]

…she wasn’t agreeable to all. …upon her re-entrance…she was extremely out of line to me...to a comment I made that was ridiculous in it’s obviousness. …possibly my dry, bizarre humor doesn’t always…let’s say…translate well…and she was quite testy…so was loaded for bear right out the gate…

…in real life…she would’ve received quite a different response in kind…

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Billy gets Teabag on his vlog, selling his chateau prints with special DIO postage stamps. Micheal is making a vlog re staircase so wait for that. Archibald is growing fast, Ernest swims, Convent office spaces claimed and Ryan is coming back October and Alexander is producing more curtains.
Billy's mates Steve & ? show Sadie and Mo how demolition is done. Security camera sponsor, great pictures catch criminals !
I actually enjoyed it. Not a lot of shrieking, no snorting..etc.

[QUOT="HalcyonOrganic, post: 10757256, member: 245021"]
The person left the chateau diaries threads for some month and came back (new name) accusing especially me for having them chased off in the first place.

when this tattler came back, they weaseled their way into the crowd, being extremely confirmative to everyone here (I completely agree with you,.. I 100% agree to your post,.. Yes you are right,..)

when that tattler asked a couple of questions, I replied to them but never received any reaction or thanks for answering/helping
…she wasn’t agreeable to all. …upon her re-entrance…she was extremely out of line to me...to a comment I made that was ridiculous in it’s obviousness. …possibly my dry, bizarre humor doesn’t always…let’s say…translate well…and she was quite testy…so was loaded for bear right out the gate…

…in real life…she would’ve received quite a different response in kind…
[/QUOTE]

I 74,7% agree with you

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So, since Stephanie's call in her last vlog for more subscribers, to get up to 200,000 from 198,000 she now has...198,000.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry guys, no time to comment here, my birthday’s in a couple of weeks and I’m too busy working out how to spend my 6 thousand euro birthday budget. Toodles😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Bloody knew it and Sarah sat there as if butter wouldn't melt in her melt drooling over them and acting surprised. I'm cross now as I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Great sleuthing @Albee (y)
Water seeks its own level. Sarah must be a lot like the Shittelaine, feigning excitement and ignorance over planted embroidery instructions in a video ( which she had already owned and received as a gift). She also took credit for designing robes in the video and puffed up her job description on her instagram, before she reversed herself and more accurately inserted her actual job description. 2 peas on a pod, Fanny and Sarah. Must be something in the stagnant green water at the Dump that alters a person’s moral compass when dealing with Stephanfraudie or her YouTube channel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
"So I'm spending MY money on stuff I can take with me, whilst you suckers Patreons are paying to increase the property value for future sale... Thank you from the bottom of my bank account Patreons... we couldn't do it without you"... No tit!
[/Q
I agree with you, I purchased this French Secretaire at auction for £1,600.00 two years ago. That’s standard price here.
Easy come, easy go though with others money and we know she likes to name drop (The Ritz headboard).
View attachment 1422351
don’t forget the octagon table from a ritzy type of hotel in the south of France for the China pantry. That, uhm, doesn’t actually fit in the room…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
New Years eve 2020 photo of Snorts, Steph and SNOG, oh please save us!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Billy gets Teabag on his vlog, selling his chateau prints with special DIO postage stamps. Micheal is making a vlog re staircase so wait for that. Archibald is growing fast, Ernest swims, Convent office spaces claimed and Ryan is coming back October and Alexander is producing more curtains.
Billy's mates Steve & ? show Sadie and Mo how demolition is done. Security camera sponsor, great pictures catch criminals !
Curious why they all need an office, esp Ryan, not a fan.

• Haha
The car...... she finally admits to buying it for mummy as we all knew she had.

The only sign of any renovation was painting one, just one, window railing black. And she wants to gild it. Stephanie, the HMN is not Versailles. It never had gold on the railings don't bother. Again all necessary to inflate her ego.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It occurs to me one of the reasons Dan prioritized his YT studio and took classes was, he was expecting more video business from Jarvis. He did talk about getting a commercial gig which as I recall we've seen no evidence of.
Clara's observation Jarvis f'ed up with Dan big time and the blowback will be serious has got me thinking.
Vague non specific thoughts.
I don't think Dan is a kiss and tell guy. Although saying I'm not painting the steel girders for the pergola and then finding no one else was going to do it, is a little tit way of doing the same thing. The sniping at Annelise.
He totally has got SJ on workers' insurance issues and could easily whip her ass in court. Solo pergola build videos exhibit A, one reason, perhaps, for their existence.
I don't think he will be getting Pheeph's videographer job once Pheeph is disposed of, although that may have been the plan as late as the dumper crotch-flashing/Jardin Anglais installation.

I think she's being gaslighted.
And I think she has no choice.
Do we know who did the new intro for the CD vlogs and what it represents?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.