Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Percy posted he was celebrating his birthday with family and Isabelle's is soon. No visa is not the issue. When they want it, that's the issue. No rush, can't blame them.
I think they are just too old for all the shit. I mean who wants to live in a grubby commune and do loads of work because lazy Fanny never gets off her arse. Percy and Isabelle get stuck in and I think her Mum can't cope with mess or people being lazy because she is a worker. In the early ECDIY I used to look at the courtyard and think she has lived there for 15 years and not planted a single plant-that just needs a shovel and a few euros the answer was Fanny couldn't be bothered and yet she witters on about aesthetics all the time. Can you imagine living in all those unfinished rooms, wallpaper hanging off the walls it would drive me nuts. Start something see it through and then go on to the next project not start 20 things and finish none. Her bloody office is really annoying why start if you are not finishing?

• Heart
Reactions: 37

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
I abfolutely have never reported any tattler being Michael in disguise.

I actually have reported everyone here of NOT being Michael:cry:

• Haha
I love how all the flogs lately start with “I’m up bright and early” (trees outside show a clearly 10am shadow) “it’s a very exciting day here at LaLande … I’ve been told a blackberry has ripened in the walled garden!”

and each video is now edited to seem like a day in the life, but that takes 3-4 days to film because she can evidently only do 1 thing per day!?! Monday - pick a blackberry. Tuesday - buy ugly tureens at brocante. Wednesday - dress for a dinner party. Thursday - buy Pain au Chocolat …edit Past 3 days to look like 1 day! Repeat!

• Haha
  • Sad

Tea with lemon

VIP Member
Here it is. I don’t recall her explaining anything about Daddy’s art, but boy oh boy she’s hopped up in this one. She was giddy talking about the piece of furniture she bought at the Givenchy sale, I don’t remember who called it, but you were absolutely correct. She even went to the preview in Paris. She’s a dirty little secret shopper. This video was completely disgusting. Enjoy.

I knew it. That was me. I found out about the auction from our newspaper.
Everything there was too expensive and almost all the pieces were sold at a much higher price than estimated.

• Heart

Sasha Groves

Chatty Member
Who attends an auction thinking they have must buy something . . . anything? Answer: The same type of person who can't leave a brocante empty-handed.

Here is SJ's new secretaire. She is correct for once: the hammer price was EUR 5,000. However, with the 26% buyers premium the total comes to EUR 6,300 (which is what Christie's reports as the realized price). What SJ doesn't reveal to her patrons is that, with VAT, the final price is actually EUR 6,560 (which is 31.2% above the hammer price). Then there is the cost for delivery or collection, which can bring the total expenditure to well over EUR 7,000.

I'll leave it up to my fellow connoisseurs to determine if this was a fair price. Considering the replaced veneer and unattributed cabinetmaker, I think not. The estimate was fine; and with the added Givenchy association I think it should have only fetched EUR 3,000-4,000 tops.

Just another thoughtless, random, expensive object for the shittoo.

View attachment 1420803
I agree with you, I purchased this French Secretaire at auction for £1,600.00 two years ago. That’s standard price here.
Easy come, easy go though with others money and we know she likes to name drop (The Ritz headboard).
17988404-130E-466B-8349-43B573ECABD2.jpeg

• Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
I've given up on ever being a VIP but oohhh...named a thread 😄
You’re already half way to vip with an awesome avatar, never give up! Don’t forget about the money, getting paid to be a VIP tartlet makes it that much more fun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ViscountLaLande

Sorry, just a typo! I mean NL Nik Larkin.
The college was Somerville.
I am an Oxford grad from a few years after SJ, we overlapped and I knew her tangentially.

• Wow
  • Heart
WTAF. Have been out of the loop for a few days as away enjoying the sea and the weather but have just watched what has to be one of the worst videos she has made. Those two just love playing with nice things, neither of them have done a real days work ever, the mundane reality of life is not for them. Fair enough but they expect somebody else to pay for it and also do it. It’s sickening what they are given by all the lunatics who sadly live their life vicariously through these self important greedy grifters and equally as sickening to see all the hangers on wait on them hand and foot. It used to be amusing now it is vile. The obscene amount of money she has received through various means, has not been used to renovate any part of that shithole. And I say it again last year she stated that the grand salon would be FINISHED by Summer 2022. Oh really Fanny!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Sasha Groves

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched the Patreon flog (thank you for sharing it with us all), jeez you can’t make this shit up!! Skullet has been working NON STOP on cutting out photos of furniture and placing them on his drawing 🤣 They both said “it’s like playing with a Dolls House’. They are not wrong there - kids, the pair of them.

Potts and Sonia (or what ever her name is, too hot here to think) … the four of them staying in Paris?! …. Ruthy possibly no longer on the scene … Hum 🤔

Seems to me Fanny didn’t care what she bought at the auction (one plate even) just as long as it came with bragging rights. If she’d wanted that secretaire she would of spotted it at the preview and fallen in love. If she needed a secretaire she’d have them on her radar. No, it was the final day and she was running out of options and panic bought. All that BS about Skullet seeing it in a photo over her shoulder is just her typical lame attempt at ‘it was meant to be’ to justify the £6k spend up. It’s ok though because she says she’s going to share it with everyone 🤣

A couple of immature fools out of their depth with too much money, too much time and too many books to attempt copy from.
43BD34B9-18E6-4F8C-8537-B8BA96F93EDF.jpeg
B6D9DC1E-755F-4688-956D-78840A9C0FA1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
View attachment 1425622
Ann Sacco
4 hours ago
Hi Billy. I have been enjoying your videos for quite awhile. However today you removed the crucifix of Our Lord Jesus Christ, creator of the Universe in order to hang a YouTube plaque. While neither action on there own is terrible, the way you showed it reflect YouTube as more than making a living, but as your idol. I’m sorry, I can no longer enjoy your channel.
Show less

View attachment 1425623
Erica McMillan
6 hours ago
I usually love your stuff, but it hurt when you took down the crucifix and put up the Youtube award View attachment 1425624

Hide reply

View attachment 1425625
The Pethericks
6 hours ago
jesus was put back afterwards don’t worry…

A few days ago I said “next week the Pethericks will probably make a boneheaded move…” 😆 Billy…replacing the crucifix of Jesus with your YouTube Award at the 0:56 mark…Not good! There’s something called “optics”…🤦‍♂️

4BAAD957-84E8-48B6-A49A-9CDB92E4D9BC.jpeg
7E8B619D-2363-4BCB-8C13-B1255618BE2A.jpeg
04AF350F-B8C9-4A3F-8C40-FC6394ECDEB6.jpeg
3AC9BF88-7097-42E6-A9FA-3CBE26C1924D.jpeg
1F857E6C-9D3C-4797-9C04-F6BEE3DB4AE4.jpeg

6262AB33-8519-4E0B-B3BA-0BE52AFF9AF7.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
After watching the new Top Gun movie, I figured out how to steal the VIP jet. No one even knew it was missing for a while.
🤣 Be careful- our darling @Heathcliffe may blame you for the disappearance of our beloved @MojoDublin ! "What is this? Taken? Am I 'Tooken'?!?" You don't want a @Heathcliffe rescue operation- he'd deploy with just a calculator, a photo of our beloved @Jeeves and find where you failed on your taxes! Scary stuff!

And now back to our regularly scheduled programme- The Shattiest Little Whorehouse in France. Fanny's latest prolific offering to the YouTube-iverse showcased such highlights as: Fanny awoke early (did she really? Or was she still awake from the previous evening?) to totter off to the Boulangerie to purchase baked goods for the guests before they awoke. (And place the goods in a cloth bag of questionable cleanliness.) Home girl was riding solo, as best gay BFF her boyfriend was still asleep. Meanwhile, back on the prairie, with Herr Nuti and her handler, Golden Man Bun, gone on mandatory holiday, the Shitoo seemed a happier place for guests. The guests included the like of Shrek and Sarah, Davey, Gerry, the 100 Stars woman Isabella and her entourage, Viv and Simon, Dan, the Americans, and et all. (Not everyone arrived at the same time, but I'm on my 6th Miller Lite, so they all look the same at this point.) Fanny, BJJ and Viv go to Emmaus to buy tat (that Fanny is going to mark the price up on to sell in her Shitoo store- what the hell?), BJJ finds her a dress and a hot pink romper- which Fanny keeps referring to as a "play suit" (crikey, she is dumber than a rock), and Viv gets a great deal on a hand-carved wooden tray. Isabella was there too, and found patterns to copy (probably the best deal- 20 Euros for the whole lot- but sad 100 Stars has zero original content with their robes.) Fanny wore the romper after she washed it and line dried it, and of all of her purchases, this was the most complementary item she EVER purchased at the Emmaus. The dress- not so much. She donned a black Alexander McQueen dress (which I suspect was NOT a thrift store item) for dinner to let her "girls" out for air to dinner. Much fawning over Davey, and the meal, and the dinner was almost a joke with Stu and Maria actually sitting down to eat like real humans with the guests, explaining each course and how they incorporated 800# of courgettes. Of course, there were no mention of the accounts, nor heat, but it is ironic that the food quality for "Fiends Friends of Fanny" certainly surpassed the usual slop she feeds her paying guests.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
Nope. The only reason she keeps things secret is because she has to sign for it or else she will be cut from the show. She get nothing but exposure from the show, no payments. It's a very cheaply made show anyway, with a crew of just one or sometimes two.

No, actually not even that.
Clara is right here, and that is terrible. It seems filming is important mostly for own vanity and imagined moviestardom. Meanwhile patreons are paying for the party, but not allowed to see things before they are old news. To me this is biting the hand that feeds. In my opinion (not humble by any means) Stephanie ought to see where her money is coming from and please patreons first. I would never pay a penny towards the old castle, but it appears many do, and that they constantly get told that they will get to see things in time, when filming is over etc. That to me is wrong.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
And what crime did Dan commit to be on the Outs?
Again, her tendency to get bored easily will give you all the answers you need. She likes to love bomb new people that are still willing to put the work in by saying they suffer from the curse of being the only one capable in a world filled with incapable people. She never tells them this only lasts till the next one comes along.

• Heart
  • Sad

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
If that is true... You'd only have to wonder how the big "Dutch boyfriend" reveal came to be...
Exactly. In this interesting light it's also fun to tell you about a running gag that was started by the two themselves: whenever Stephanie is paying attention to another man, no matter how innocent, somebody will say out loud: " Oh, Stephanie, what would your Dutch boyfriend say!" and they all laugh hysterically. It's really awkward to witness, especially if you are the guy talking to the charlataine at that moment.

Would that be Peter Demetris???
Yes, that's him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

lolander

VIP Member
I love how all the flogs lately start with “I’m up bright and early” (trees outside show a clearly 10am shadow) “it’s a very exciting day here at LaLande … I’ve been told a blackberry has ripened in the walled garden!”

and each video is now edited to seem like a day in the life, but that takes 3-4 days to film because she can evidently only do 1 thing per day!?! Monday - pick a blackberry. Tuesday - buy ugly tureens at brocante. Wednesday - dress for a dinner party. Thursday - buy Pain au Chocolat …edit Past 3 days to look like 1 day! Repeat!
She's recreated her childhood home: grandma furniture, rose china, assisted living and geriatric slow pace in everything. She stays in bed until a nurse comes to do her hair and help her to squirm into a dress.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
Let’s not forget the Patreon video comes out tonight. It’s going to be so exciting! Or not, probably not. My guess is that Philip had one of Daddy’s paintings cross stitched onto a throw pillow cover, that they will put over an old gross insert that doesn’t fit properly.

• Haha
  • Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I really don't get it. I haven't watched today's vlog, but someone said she admitted that SHE bought the old Benz? Just what is the purpose of replying to a question asked after one of your vlogs, saying that your mom bought the car and is letting you use it when she's not around, but then saying later in another vlog that you bought the car and your mom will use it when she's in town? WE SAW THE COMMENT! Someone posted it here.....she specifically said she did not buy the car! I don't even think it's that big of a deal - it's a 17 year old car - and she apparently has lied about it? But she doesn't lie about spending $6000 on a made-in-India pergola, a $5,000 vase or a stupidly expensive piece of furniture from the Givenchy sale. Those, she comes clean about? It just doesn't make sense.....maybe it's not supposed to. Maybe that's the point of lying, to confuse everyone so that they don't care anymore?

How many lies are the people that are supporting her through Patreon going to accept? Frankly, this is nothing compared to the rest of the BS - "you're supporting my renovation, while I'm using that money for anything BUT renovations." But how many of these non-truths are these people going to accept before they pull their monthly contributions? WTF does it take?

I'm about at the point that if this is how they choose to be parted from their money, I can't feel anger for them about it anymore. I'm just disgusted by it. All of it.

To quote the world famous philosopher F. Gump: Stupid is as stupid does.

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
I wonder if potentially selling his LieLande 40% share is the reason why larkins parents visited the Dump recently. The parents helped pay for Larkins portion of the Dump. And it would make sense why Marie and her son have not been at the Dump in several months. Perhaps the Christmas fight about Sir Snorts a Lot was the last straw for Larkin.

Isabelle could also be the South African investor.

Jeeves

VIP Member
Sometimes new people don't know they are supposed to introduce themselves, I never did, and a couple of times 'flying monkeys' was thrown around, I wasn't sure if it was aimed at me, but felt a bit unwelcome. There's lots to learn from newcomers given a chance.. if they turn out to be full of shit, then call them out..
No-one should be pressured to introduce themselves , this is a relatively new idea and I'm not sure where and when it crept in. It is entirely your choice. None of the original 15 did!
Sometimes newcomers come charging in and suspicions are raised but as they settle down, it soon becomes clear who are genuine and who are suspect.

Last edited:
  • Heart