The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what she is going to do with the previous furniture from the large room (just using English as I am too dumb to know what a large room is in French).
You didn't listen to Snorts' quick French lesson in the Patreon flog? I thought he was trying to emulate Phillip Mayrhofer and Nathan! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where is the bloody antique Indian stone pergola? It was purchased in early May we’re now in the middle of July - don’t tell me it’s squished into that pig stye London flat. Or it’s not antique after all (duh) and it’s still being quarried. Ahhhhh it’s all so embarrassing the need for affirmations in the form of purchasing something. If her parents loved her like decent human beings then this narc wouldn’t be on the loose right now terrorizing the French countryside.
No antique there. Made to order!

A UV light would keep the water clear the type that can be used in fish ponds.. they are attached to an electricity supply onto the external wall of the fountain. The water would need to run continuously though as it filters through the light box. ( I think thats how it works)
Or a solar set-up-cheap and easy even for Dan to put in.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
It's baffling to me too. They do eat tit. And you have to work very hard to do that in France in the high summer.
It kills me to see ingredients I'd give my left leg for so foolishly used.
Black currants as a sauce for duck, I have to say it's very 60s pretentious international cuisine, which was sort of okay. For much colder weather. You say clean vegetables. Exacto.
You have black currants? Nothing, I mean nothing, should prevent you from creating this essence of hugh summer black gold dessert.
Just not the season for summer pudding here yet. These guys are just "up the road" from me so I will visit in December I think.

Influencer events. Thank you for this insight and the link.
Little Annie Fanny finally got a sponsor!!!!! Do you think meat was served because Isobelle was footing the grocery bill?
Here's my menu for the next influencer event dinner party with all the usual suspects, straight out of the Lalande Cookbook: 101 Avaricious Ways to Tell Your Friends, Employees and Paying Guests to Eat Your Dust.

Zucchini-Tinis

Cold Thai Zucchini Soup with Coconut Milk
Zucchini Latkes with Red Pepper Jelly
Zucchini Terrine, with No Meat, and Black Currant Sauce
Ratatouille
Green Bean and Potato Salad with Thyme, Fennel, Celery, Lemon Balm, Sage, Rosemary, Oregano and Mint Flowers
Loaf of Affliction
Hippie Zucchini Spice Bread

(At least some of these recipes are eminently worth your while. But honestlt I couldn't face the zucchini chocolate cake one.)
at least there was no coriander in your salad. I hate that stuff!

Reactions: 13
I may need an intervention I found Philip quite endearing in tonights flog
“Intervention” ?

No you require a straitjacket and a lobotomy! 😉
I find it interesting that Philip says "we, ours" etc about the chateau and everything Stephanie owns these days, but when gifts are given, they're from Philip only.. the postcards, the china.. "Thank you Philip"..? What's yours is mine, what's mine is my own apparently.
Oh yes. Zippity doo da. That young whippersnapper PhiPhi, Sir Hur, Hur Snortalot is so very relaxed about his position as cock of the LaLande hen house. Despite his affectation at fulsome bonhomie, every move is crafted. Now he has his tootsies well under that filthy kitchen table and Her Ladyship appears to defer to him on everything ( “Ooh Philip, that’s lovely” - cue a boring table setting or a pathetic Patreon sketch) he's starting to take liberties.
Mind you, I noted in yesterday’s CD she did a pink phone video from upstairs-to-terrace shout out. Poor PhiPhi was alarmed as the camera fleetingly captured the top of his balding egg. He hid under a pergola and sidled away as quick as you like gripping his hair into a hand held man bun to disguise the bald patch. Memories of South Africa and Villioti’s revealing video . It’s quite pathetic that he’s teasing, parting and combing over.
His man-bun enters salon rather than barber territory to my way of thinking. But hey, when you’re wearing your girlfriend’s slacks and nail polish, it’s only a short step to borrowing her hairspray and mousse.

B0A46991-8441-4782-875D-2F52FB87A6E1.jpeg
CDCC1087-39ED-4E12-BA44-725EB00AF4CE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I'm trying desperately to get caught up! I'm risking you bunch adding two or three pages while I post a comment! Lol As a newbie, I would say I didn't experience any flying monkey tit coming my way. Now, back to reading and another cup of coffee!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Here it is. I don’t recall her explaining anything about Daddy’s art, but boy oh boy she’s hopped up in this one. She was giddy talking about the piece of furniture she bought at the Givenchy sale, I don’t remember who called it, but you were absolutely correct. She even went to the preview in Paris. She’s a dirty little secret shopper. This video was completely disgusting. Enjoy.

@OhIDontKnow Thank you for sharing, as always it's most appreciated by myself in particular, as a non patreon. That said I had to whizz through it.. I can't listen to the man cub drone on about what 'he' wants to do and what 'we' are doing. When did he become an architect? Those drawings are just that drawings, no dimensions, no 3d imaging... you can get computer programs that will draw a design. The white nail polish was not a good look either. He wants to knock through the concrete walls to make a door to a cupboard that will store the cushions or empty wine bottles and she wants to start screwing a gold table to the panelling. She would have been better having MP over with his paintbrush and recreate the whole paneling effect as he did in the bedroom. Now it appears that the lower half of the panelling is going to be discarded and wide skirting are to be used. I also thought they had previously placed all of the panelling in place to see the effect so why start making a drawing of it now.. Amoury should have had this up ages ago... August 2022 completion date is sliding further away, just like her accounts did.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Influencer events. Thank you for this insight and the link.
Little Annie Fanny finally got a sponsor!!!!! Do you think meat was served because Isobelle was footing the grocery bill?
Here's my menu for the next influencer event dinner party with all the usual suspects, straight out of the Lalande Cookbook: 101 Avaricious Ways to Tell Your Friends, Employees and Paying Guests to Eat Your Dust.

Zucchini-Tinis

Cold Thai Zucchini Soup with Coconut Milk
Zucchini Latkes with Red Pepper Jelly
Zucchini Terrine, with No Meat, and Black Currant Sauce
Ratatouille
Green Bean and Potato Salad with Thyme, Fennel, Celery, Lemon Balm, Sage, Rosemary, Oregano and Mint Flowers
Loaf of Affliction
Hippie Zucchini Spice Bread

(At least some of these recipes are eminently worth your while. But honestlt I couldn't face the zucchini chocolate cake one.)
Love the recipe ideas. Yesterday I made a cucumber tomato salad that was very good. I'm not much of a cook but enjoy fresh vegetables in the summer.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm really not knowledgeable (and I don't want to be) in all those 17th and 18th century decorations and arrangements, so I would like to ask SJ a few questions:
1. Should the panels be sanded and painted? It seems to me (I'm ignorant) that they are old and battered. No one mentions this job, nor does anyone mention who should do it.
2. As far as we know, neither the windows nor the doors are in good condition.
Are they going to install panels and bring in fancy furniture and leave the carpentry in such a mess. No one mentions that job either.
I think we can comfortably take a break from CD until, in my humble estimation, 2035 and possibly see if there is any progress.
The funniest thing of all is that Snorts cuts out small thumbnails of the furniture and places them on the drawing of the grand salon.
What a horror!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I knew it. That was me. I found out about the auction from our newspaper.
Everything there was too expensive and almost all the pieces were sold at a much higher price than estimated.
Stephanie probably found out about the auction from you since she reads here. Do you think she reads the newspaper? It doesn’t have big pretty pictures in it.
I actually took a look at that auction when you posted it and it was incredible to see. You definitely called it - multiple times! Wow. I think the majority of his items went above the reserve price. Ugh…I don’t know if I can even watch the video now. But, of course I will. 😂
I signed up for a Christie’s account to be able to watch (not bid on…just to watch only) certain auction items that I found interesting. So, thanks for posting it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She gets nothing from them, nothing. Yet she is still convinced she would not be where she is now without them, which is why they take precedence over the actual paying patrons, who will have to wait for their turn. A rather uninspired shag, paid for by services rendered earlier.
Hi I'm a little behind watching the latest season (S07) of Chateau DIY on Channel 4. I download them so that I can watch them when I like. Someone might have already made a comment on this. In a recent episode that I watched, possibly Episode 5 or 6 as the last entry in the programme, they had "filmed" Stephamememe's birthday (seemingly a recent birthday). But no, both Marie and Selmar were there and all of them wore wreaths of leaves/flowers in their hair. So either "mememe" must have had Channel 4 film that birthday some time ago or else she herself kept the footage to give to them for this season. It looked too professional for La Lande filming!

Reactions: 15
Many thanks! I had to make my husband look closely at the one she posted on Wed when the Patreon blog was “delayed” because he didn’t understand why I kept calling it pervy. Once he started looking closely he saw the weirdness.

He has also heard quite an earful of what I want to do to our laundry room renovation lately…and why I have this sudden deep knowledge (and interest) of laundry. I was getting ads for laundry racks and decided I need a new one. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
@OhIDontKnow... thanks for the video. Since when hedgehog boy is an architect/interior designer/panels organiser? I though he was a singer, not that great at that! Let’s not even talk about his plan/sketch and his doll’s house design! She will use anybody and everybody as long as they are free or family, no professional here. She saved patreons’ money for this secrétaire. The money could have gone toward the heating. Makes no sense! 🤯
She goes to go great pains to tell Patreons that she saved for ages for this…ages. I mean the thought that those two compulsive Brocanters and addicted on-line antique addicts save one cent is a joke!
And what part of “no Patreon funds are ever used for anything that isn’t a fixture or permanent fitting” don’t we get! She repeats similar every second video just so we know that she’s meeting the Chateau Association tax parameters. It’s all word salad and bla, bla.
How the hell she talks of “Philip’s extraordinary eye” with a straight face is beyond me. He’s an unqualified, zero experience suburban Dutch child.
If the rumours are true that Larkin is considering selling his share, who can blame him ! PhiPhi’s domination of all matters LaLande is now officially a bloody disgrace and Jarvis needs a huge kick up her derrière for allowing this subterfuge.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
SJ cutting corners.png

Stephanie Jarvis is setting up Philip Janssen to take the fall, for the F*CKED UP large living room.

SJ sssh.jpg
BJJ frown.png

• Haha
  • Sick
With her latest offering to her patrons, Stephanie Jarvis has really done herself a disservice: clearly she doesn’t value renovating her HMN at all, if she allows that know-nothing-loser of a paid-to-pretend-boyfriend to supervise the only project that might vaguely refer to a renovation as such. There’s no historical significance to her HMN begin with, so the only reason to adjust the place to her lack of taste and style is private and should not be funded with other people’s money. I’m quite sure Hubert de Givenchy and Audrey Hepburn would both turn in their grave by the thought of being even loosely linked to such haughtiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Here it is. I don’t recall her explaining anything about Daddy’s art, but boy oh boy she’s hopped up in this one. She was giddy talking about the piece of furniture she bought at the Givenchy sale, I don’t remember who called it, but you were absolutely correct. She even went to the preview in Paris. She’s a dirty little secret shopper. This video was completely disgusting. Enjoy.

I bought myself as a little birthday present a face cream for 14 € instead as usually 6€. Just saying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
With her latest offering to her patrons, Stephanie Jarvis has really done herself a disservice: clearly she doesn’t value renovating her HMN at all, if she allows that know-nothing-loser of a paid-to-pretend-boyfriend to supervise the only project that might vaguely refer to a renovation as such. There’s no historical significance to her HMN begin with, so the only reason to adjust the place to her lack of taste and style is private and should not be funded with other people’s money. I’m quite sure Hubert de Givenchy and Audrey Hepburn would both turn in their grave by the thought of being even loosely linked to such haughtiness.
I would love to know what the comments on patreon are regarding this vlog. Then again most patreons see nothing wrong with Stephanie’s grifting game.

Reactions: 22
A UV light would keep the water clear the type that can be used in fish ponds.. they are attached to an electricity supply onto the external wall of the fountain. The water would need to run continuously though as it filters through the light box. ( I think thats how it works)
That would be ideal. The fountain is on only when somebody's filming, the water should flow constantly day&night and be filtered. They should brush the surfaces weekly, the algae would end up in the filter to be removed and UV light would keep the water crystal clear. Simples. But it comes with an electricity bill she's not willing to pay 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.