The Chateau Diaries #160 A Slugabed & an Ultracrepidarian Fudgel all day. More Is More.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is from her last flog. It's a long read but I love the part where they say Phillip is like her nephew!

Chandeliers
2 hours ago (edited)
☮♥☀🌹 Care About You! 🏰Stephanie, what we have to say to you, you're not going to like, but I rather tell you than not to tell you, because if we don't say anything, it's like leaving you to drown and nobody does that, only if they don't care or afraid to tell you. So here we go! It's about you and your boyfriend Philip. You guys remind us of Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. Everyone thought it was a beautiful love story like Charles and Diana as well. The number one reason everyone in the world says, it's because of the age difference. When you fall in love with a person that's a lot lot younger than you are, it's like buying a puppy even though you don't like dogs. So it's all infatuation and the excitement that the other person thinks they will live with you the rest of their life because they think they're in love now, but they're only thinking about now not long term, because they're too young to think that far. Not to mention women can fall in love and stay with the guy forever, but men don't think like women. 95% of men only stay deeply in love for five years or so and then the love diminishes. So the relationship is only going to crumble because the younger person's mind is not fully developed. They think their age, not five years older and beyond. We honestly think you shouldn't play this love game that you think it's going to be like a fairytale, and he's going to kiss you and you will be his forever, like the story of Snow White, because he's only in his 20's. He acts as if though you are his aunt and he's the nephew, as he goes along with any final decision you make, simply because he knows you're older and he doesn't know better! Philip acts as if though he is a genuine true friend to you, but we don't see that deep excitement, manly, forever love affair that he should be showing towards you. Even when you went on the tractor to do some tractoring work, he was no where in sight like a manly boyfriend that wants to take over and control the tractor. He wants now to paint his nails and so his fingers looks very feminine. Are you telling us you don't mind if he wears makeup? The peachy pinks that he loves, it's almost like he's going a different direction towards being a transvestite. As long as you don't mind your boyfriend to be on the feminine side, then so be it because it's only going to get worst not better, as the saying goes. Maybe you should have your mother read our message and see if she agrees with what we're saying. The same way it was with Charles and Diana. All the signs where there, but everyone covered up for Charles. But at the end of their relationship, he wanted everyone to know what he really wanted. That's how men are, they completely think not what women are thinking. Only if they're 99.9% in love with you, they will see everything your way. So if it was me in your position, I wouldn't play a gambling game with my love life. Your cards are on the table and if you don't focus and concentrate, you're not going to win this love game for the long term forever and ever. We see you guys as best friends, but unfortunately, not as husband and wife. Having a real castle like you do, you can always add and subtract, but with genuine love, you don't want to play Russian roulette with your heart by adding and subtracting since Philip is only 27. As a male, he has just started to learn mentally. So why don't you stop while you're ahead and then in ten years, see if he feels the same way about you. Then you will be on the right side of the coin and have no regrets.🌹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I hope someone has posted it on YouTube for US viewers! It sucks when we don’t get to see it at the same time. Gerry’s apartment has been done forever. I remember one episode with him laying on his couch in his fully furnished apartment. Maybe it was when he finally came to help get the downstairs loo wallpaper done? Can’t remember. Channel 4 is helping Stephanie screw with the timelines by not showing her projects for 2 years in arrears. Or, by the time they finally get broadcast in the US at this rate. Networks are dying for content over here…you would think our Peacock would be getting these “newer” episodes of Chateau DIY as quickly as possible.
Pretty sure that was him laying on Mummies couch in her apartment.

Reactions: 12
Can you imagine, writing half an hour on a post with your concerns, and with just a click that post gets deleted and you get blocked..

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
This is from her last flog. It's a long read but I love the part where they say Phillip is like her nephew!

Chandeliers
2 hours ago (edited)
☮♥☀🌹 Care About You! 🏰Stephanie, what we have to say to you, you're not going to like, but I rather tell you than not to tell you, because if we don't say anything, it's like leaving you to drown and nobody does that, only if they don't care or afraid to tell you. So here we go! It's about you and your boyfriend Philip. You guys remind us of Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. Everyone thought it was a beautiful love story like Charles and Diana as well. The number one reason everyone in the world says, it's because of the age difference. When you fall in love with a person that's a lot lot younger than you are, it's like buying a puppy even though you don't like dogs. So it's all infatuation and the excitement that the other person thinks they will live with you the rest of their life because they think they're in love now, but they're only thinking about now not long term, because they're too young to think that far. Not to mention women can fall in love and stay with the guy forever, but men don't think like women. 95% of men only stay deeply in love for five years or so and then the love diminishes. So the relationship is only going to crumble because the younger person's mind is not fully developed. They think their age, not five years older and beyond. We honestly think you shouldn't play this love game that you think it's going to be like a fairytale, and he's going to kiss you and you will be his forever, like the story of Snow White, because he's only in his 20's. He acts as if though you are his aunt and he's the nephew, as he goes along with any final decision you make, simply because he knows you're older and he doesn't know better! Philip acts as if though he is a genuine true friend to you, but we don't see that deep excitement, manly, forever love affair that he should be showing towards you. Even when you went on the tractor to do some tractoring work, he was no where in sight like a manly boyfriend that wants to take over and control the tractor. He wants now to paint his nails and so his fingers looks very feminine. Are you telling us you don't mind if he wears makeup? The peachy pinks that he loves, it's almost like he's going a different direction towards being a transvestite. As long as you don't mind your boyfriend to be on the feminine side, then so be it because it's only going to get worst not better, as the saying goes. Maybe you should have your mother read our message and see if she agrees with what we're saying. The same way it was with Charles and Diana. All the signs where there, but everyone covered up for Charles. But at the end of their relationship, he wanted everyone to know what he really wanted. That's how men are, they completely think not what women are thinking. Only if they're 99.9% in love with you, they will see everything your way. So if it was me in your position, I wouldn't play a gambling game with my love life. Your cards are on the table and if you don't focus and concentrate, you're not going to win this love game for the long term forever and ever. We see you guys as best friends, but unfortunately, not as husband and wife. Having a real castle like you do, you can always add and subtract, but with genuine love, you don't want to play Russian roulette with your heart by adding and subtracting since Philip is only 27. As a male, he has just started to learn mentally. So why don't you stop while you're ahead and then in ten years, see if he feels the same way about you. Then you will be on the right side of the coin and have no regrets.🌹
And that’s the edited version!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Chandeliers
2 hours ago (edited)
I'm a little concerned that Chandeliers isn't being adequately supervised with his / her meds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Chandeliers
2 hours ago (edited)
😱 I bet that gets deleted quickly!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi! I finally made a profile after lurking here for over a month. I stumbled upon the tattle site after googling a discrepancy in one of Fannys videos and to my delight, I found a whole community that calls her out on her tit and what my intuition was telling me about her! I have laughed and laughed at some of your responses and been amazed by the “receipts” you guys bring to the discussion at hand! Bravo! I had started watching CD at the very beginning of the pandemic and went back and watched some of her older videos (which I can’t find now) that showed her in New York with some long haired American guy. She said they were just “friends” but we all know what that means with her. Sorry if this has been discussed here before but I can’t find the videos and was wondering who this man was because I’ve never seen him again (at least I don’t think so because my memory is tit) I was hoping someone else remembers him and that I’m not crazy!
Ummm...long haired guy is the Annelid that has been in all videos since the time you saw him first. The Brand Killer . The Lady Desk. The I Can’t Believe He is Not Gay Guy. ? Really? How is your summer going?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Margo Polo
View attachment 1409278
View attachment 1409280

@thoughtcloud
View attachment 1409282
View attachment 1409283

@T Rex
View attachment 1409309
View attachment 1409311

I’m still working on requested cheesy bootleg Daddy’s tiles. Some are easier than others, I’ll keep posting them in little batches, almost done. Now back to “Laundry Talk” witches.❤
YASSS!!! This is 🔥!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it, @Jules100 !!! ❤ ❤ ❤ This is the BEST one yet!!! Thank you, doll-face!!! 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hi! I finally made a profile after lurking here for over a month. I stumbled upon the tattle site after googling a discrepancy in one of Fannys videos and to my delight, I found a whole community that calls her out on her tit and what my intuition was telling me about her! I have laughed and laughed at some of your responses and been amazed by the “receipts” you guys bring to the discussion at hand! Bravo! I had started watching CD at the very beginning of the pandemic and went back and watched some of her older videos (which I can’t find now) that showed her in New York with some long haired American guy. She said they were just “friends” but we all know what that means with her. Sorry if this has been discussed here before but I can’t find the videos and was wondering who this man was because I’ve never seen him again (at least I don’t think so because my memory is tit) I was hoping someone else remembers him and that I’m not crazy!
Welcome @Panhandle Princess lovely to have you on board.

The American guy is Mason, a former boyfriend and a sun gazer... true, he stares at the sun.

I'd love to know what the discrepancy was in a Fanny video that got you here.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I read the Chandeliers comment three times and I’m still not sure if the commenter is drunk, not a native English speaker or just plain mad as a box of frogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Chandeliers
2 hours ago (edited)

Lol which one of your rotters wrote this? It's quite funny whilst also alarmingly reaffirms the toxic masculinity tropes that SJ's pearl clutchers like to enforce.

When are we getting another @Jules100 video - there is a famine for critical thought towards SJ now that Sichuan Sisters are away, St Kathy of Lidl FKA Queen Kathy has gone into hiding, and our other correspondents have just vanished Franz? the witty Australian songstress?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Lol which one of your rotters wrote this? It's quite funny whilst also alarmingly reaffirms the toxic masculinity tropes that SJ's pearl clutchers like to enforce.
Chandeliers is totally in a league of their own...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Chandeliers is totally in a league of their own...

I'm calling for a Tartlet random drug test - I'm talking oral fluid, sweat, blood, urine and hair. What are our loyal band of 15 popping behind their keyboards, monitors and mouses?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm calling for a Tartlet random drug test - I'm talking oral fluid, sweat, blood, urine and hair. What are our loyal band of 15 popping behind their keyboards, monitors and mouses?
Actually, oral fluid, sweat, blood, urine and hair are already in my keyboard and mous.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one sober here? Oh...no, I'm not as it turns out...and soon turning into a pumpkin as the clock strikes. Nity nite! Kisses to Jeeves :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.