The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh come on… you know Potty & Snorts have at least made out! They’re always awkward around each other because they’re both pretending to be straight!!! And they’ve both been bearded by Fanny! She may be an oblivious queer peer!? An unwitting fag hag!?

watch Potty & Snorts whenever openly gay men are at the Shitshow! And watch how those gays snicker at Snorts & Potty!!
I think Potts and Snorts do hold the record for the longest, most awkward hug ever on Chateau Diaries when Snorts flung himself at Potts on the South African safari and would not let go of Potts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Does Phi Phi have to return to college at some point? Is his break over? If he doesn’t go back, what happens to his education? Is he not allowed back?

Reactions: 11
TBH, I don't give much stock to the Chateau DIY series anymore. It ran its course, and the producers are scraping the very bottom of the barrel across chateaux. The HMN has been one of the more colorful bits lately. I mean, come on, extended segments of J-B and Erin the anesthetist trying to pull stones out of their moat?!
I couldn't even bear to watch most of them. I like the people at Chateau de Brive is it and Rebecca and Tim or Tom but the rest seriously I fast forward or just don't watch. It won't be on much longer is my prediction- although it is cheap daytime fodder.

Reactions: 9
She has been saving for something she didn’t even know she was going to buy. Who does she think she is fooling. Those lashes were blinking the whole vlog.
Saving and Fanny are not two things that go together. Isabelle already says she doesn’t know how to handle money.
Need to add the Paris trip to her days away from the chateau. I’m surprised Christie’s let her in. Notice how they said there were rooms and didn’t use the term vignettes. Memories they don’t want to rehash perhaps 😂
I just watched the Patreon vlog, thanks to @OhIDontKnow... for posting it, and my husband walked in at the point where Stephanie said she had been saving. Even my husband, that has absolutely no interest in the Chateau Diaries and pays attention to nothing, caught that one. Saving for something she didn’t know she was going to buy… I’m not buying it. BS. 💩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I notice Fanny keeps calling the decorations on the panels for the large crumbling room "carvings". They may be carvings, and Fanny seems to have purchased them believing they are carvings, but they appear to be crumbling molded plaster to me, which, if so, must be a great let down for Fanny, as the repair for crumbling plaster decorations requires making a special mold for each crumbled area, or complete removal of the plaster decorations.
They ARE molded plaster! Neither she nor Ser Snorty can tell a twig from a baobab.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This must be getting under Cuz's skin.....being told how to do his trade by Snorty, listening to Snorty increasingly use the 'Royal We', having to wait table and serve dinner to Snorty, watching Snorty spend his darling cousin Stephanie's money, working like a plough horse while Snorty swans around the shiteau painting his nails and polishing porcelain. Watch Amory pack up his tool shed and head by to the UK with Natti in tow (sooner than later) - then where will Fanny be???
Plus Annmarie had to constantly assist Dan with his duck-ups.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1421630
[/QUOTE]
Squirrel is the King of LaLaLande !
If Fanny is going to get rid of him ...... good luck there !
So we went to the Givenchy auction and bought a Secretaire that was in his bedroom in his beach house ..... for the Aussies - its $ 8,894.10 as I write.
Perhaps a good investment for resale in the future but .... OMG the heating could have done with this "Birthday" money!
Oh Karma ... please come soon.
So what was the vase for? Easter present for her or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So what was the vase for? Easter present for her or what?
Must be the height of narcissism to keep buying yourself gifts😍
[/QUOTE]
Especially after opening hundreds of gifts on a youtube channel dedicated to watching you open gifts. Fanny is a bottomless pit of greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder what she is going to do with the previous furniture from the large room (just using English as I am too dumb to know what a large room is in French).
I know I loved the way Squirrel boy had to explain to everyone that grand is French for big. Ok Squirrel boy what is La Chatte French for or Le Con. They all describe you very nicely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
"So I'm spending MY money on stuff I can take with me, whilst you suckers Patreons are paying to increase the property value for future sale... Thank you from the bottom of my bank account Patreons... we couldn't do it without you"... No tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I truthfully enjoyed this video...
Lots of unedited Fanny
A bit on Daddys Tiles
Her husband is a real sport about things. I enjoy his humor.
...If only she could keep that stupid phony smile off her face.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
This must be getting under Cuz's skin.....being told how to do his trade by Snorty, listening to Snorty increasingly use the 'Royal We', having to wait table and serve dinner to Snorty, watching Snorty spend his darling cousin Stephanie's money, working like a plough horse while Snorty swans around the shiteau painting his nails and polishing porcelain. Watch Amory pack up his tool shed and head by to the UK with Natti in tow (sooner than later) - then where will Fanny be???
If only Cuz had the time to play cut-outs and draw f'd up not to scale drawings... he's too busy trying to keep the chateau from falling apart...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
TBH, I don't give much stock to the Chateau DIY series anymore. It ran its course, and the producers are scraping the very bottom of the barrel across chateaux. The HMN has been one of the more colorful bits lately. I mean, come on, extended segments of J-B and Erin the anesthetist trying to pull stones out of their moat?!
Same here... it's had it's day... it's been milked dry... I hate the constant recap everytime there is a commercial break.... and knowing what I've learnt about SJ from fellow Tattlers when she makes an appearance my expletive vocabulary increases.

Reactions: 12
👇This is worth re-watching...

200w.gif

This patron flog, was filmed after shopping in Paris.😶
@7:08, Philip Janssen mentions, Sonia Hull, Nailberry and brocanting.🤥
Grant, Potty, Philip and Dan's new teeth, are all in the house.🤫

This gift grab was filmed after their shopping trip in Paris and Amaury's birthday.
They are still giddy.
The first 3mins. before they open any gifts; Sonia Hull, Nailberry and brocanting...👌

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.