Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Clara does Stephanie realise her voice is not very good while she is lapping up this polite praise? Or does she really think her voice is wonderful?
She really does because everybody around her say so. Nobody in their right mind would want to upset the poor girl by confronting her with the truth.

@Clara Burnett Do you have the inside story on the missing bumper? Who did what?
From what I've heard it was Dan who drove the car in a ditch at night and by trying to get it out the bumper came off. He could be covering for someone else though. I know Armoir has a problem with drunk driving and he's not the only one.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
is SJ clever enough to follow Colleen Rooney’s lead and start a rumour to see if it’s reported here ? 🤨 just a thought 🤨
That is actually a "game" a lot of the peeps in her entourage who want to know who I am are playing. Which is why I usually only report things when I have heard it from different sources, so I at least know it's a wider spread rumor and can't be traced back. It's a minefield to navigate indeed...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
If you have any exprerience of narcissistic abuse you will know that it is not just as easy as that. I know. It is likened to suffering PTSD. I am not a wimp or had mental health issues before my misfortune to encounter Mr Narc but it certainly left me with them.
I am tiring of blaming the victim & not the perpetrator. Fanny took her in under her wing, little girly chats getting all the gen on Marie's past. Not just befriended her but made her the BFF. For someone with low self esteem this is heady stuff. For a person to do that to someone when they have confided their past is nothing short of disgusting. Fanny tired of her, dropped her, made her feel in the way - that she needed her florist studio blah blah. We can see that Marie is a nitwit for falling for the flattery - but Fanny was her saviour, her heroine. That her cooking was great. That she looked so pretty. All BS.
The realisation of what has been done takes time. The deliberate change of plans coming back from Italy to avoid her possibly visiting the chateau. The calls not returned, promises made & broken, Natti raised up to BFF, Pavlina given her studio..slowly slowly the pennies dropping that she has been dropped from a great height. No floral business, no tagging onto La Lande's coat tails - few years older, still no love of her life, broke & abandoned. It's sad IMO.
I do very much agree. No matter how we feel about FRK and her ways to beg for more money, she has been turned into a perfect victim of Stephanie Jarvis, perfect for Stephanie Jarvis that is. As I expect it, we will get the blame for what happened to FRK because we were pretty harsh in our rejection of her grifting, but it's more than likely Stephanie Jarvis role (rather significant) will be completely overlooked and not just by the army of guerilla grannies she conducts. I personally would like to see to her getting what she deserves, but like you say, it's heavy stuff and will probably not land where it is supposed to land.

Why did she leave LaLande in the first place? Does anyone know? One week she was posting something positive about life, next thing she's leaving? I never did figure out what went down...
It wasn't a sudden departure at all, it had been in the works for months and months. She even dragged it out a bit, imho. Basically, her position at the HMN was made impossible by the Snorting Cameltoe's rise up the ladder; he really can't stand her. Then again, this is what always happens to people overstaying their welcome at Jarvis' HMN: they get pushed out by a new flavor of the month and nobody will remember who they were, no matter how liked they thought they were before. It will happen to Snorts too.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I think Marie's talking suicide and grifting is very disturbing and maybe we should lay off.
Maybe she should lay off herself? Maybe we should come down even harder on the one person who truly caused much of this misery? I agree with you that the situation FRK is in is very disturbing, but at the same time I find it disturbing that the people that are suppose to be helping her (like Nicky, who has offered her the house she's in now) can't prevent the girl from exposing herself even more. It's time for an intervention, surely. And where is FRK's mother in all this?

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Yes, that's what I saw....and then, of course, Stephanie said that Davey told her that they'd only have to water these plants for two years and that she didn't need to invest in any sort of permanent irrigation system. None of those plants take care of themselves, except for maybe some of the shrubs they've planted, but even they'll need water after two years. None of them are native plants - except maybe that hedge thing that Dan moved to the area - and there will be times, especially during the hot summer months, when they will have to water once a week, even when that garden is established......if it ever gets to that point.
Actually from what I've heard there's already massive damage to what they have planted, due to pests and woodland creatures coming to dinner. She's trying to cover that fact up (obviously) by saying it all looks so wonderful but there's already gaps appearing in the planting scheme and summer hasn't even started. I would not be surprised if this was one of the last times she will give that area a front seat in her flogs as it will become more and more clear in which direction it's growing and it ain't gonna be pretty.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Well i watched the vlog...the biggest chicken of them all is Fanny...dressed in yellow..scratching around from there to there..planting some flowers..creating a chickenfairground.. no chicken will touch those music things..what do they think.. 🙄

The gnome from scotland dressed in tartan.. has arrived...just in time for the CH4 filming..i guess..he always like to stick his tartan red nose in when the camera turns on..i bet he did the painting...in that marquiess appartment..i bet that footage was old..

the planting...snort wasnt so keen to get his hands dirty...buying them is nice..planting ..hmn not so much..Amaury wasnt also pleased..when they were drinking..he replied... no thank you.. someone has to do some work...very telling...

That treesurgeon..well i have to say..i still dont seem to understand what he is talking about between his two teeth..i always get some kinky vibes looking at him.. i bet he is good at his job...but..i prefer the one the fleuries hired in...more to my liking..also more nice to look at..who needs a gardenstatue when you have a goodlooking treesurgeon..I mean the one the Fleuries got...who flew from tree to tree like Tarzan..Fannies gives me some dungeon and SM vibes..i dont like piercings and also hate tattoos.. maybe that colours my judgement..btw i also hate goathy beards..I like people to be presentable...it sounds akward i know.... but this guy gives me the creeps.....i want the one the fleuries got...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
*Accounts for 2020 and 2021 still MIA
*Hastily bodged together figures pulled out of the ether given as accounts so far for 2022
*After extended holidays earlier in the year Fanny remains at the shittoo, apart from a trip to London and Amsterdam to see Squirrel boy take the leading role and shine brightly as the star he thinks he is but never will be
*Lots of pretty flowers planted in the Jardin Anglaise
*After making a complete tit of himself by vlogging a totally inappropriate scenario involving his 2 boys Dan has done a runner
*Fleeting appearance by Kat on her way to or from somewhere else
*Pavlinna has changed status, no longer a refugee now a full time paid gardener
*Filming for channel 4 still takes priority over everything else
*Nothing completed yet, Bully’s apartment, Brother by another mother apartment, Fanny’s boudoir, the Grand Salon, the Marquis’s suite, the pergola, the China pantry, the downstairs loo, the terrace and steps, the chapel, the fish pond, the gardens, the list goes on and on, all still waiting for action

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Question for Clara.
We all know that Fanny and her "Fanny pack" all read here, so she and that revolting pile of sticks and frizz must know how very much he is disliked and not respected in any way.
Is SJ REALLY still that infatuated with the slug to not want him gone?
She has to realize that a large amount of viewers detest seeing him on the vlogs or even hearing his guttural attempts at speech or humour. Or viewing his abnormally vacuous nostrils and rubbery mouth.
So what gives?
Is she really that stupidly, stubborn by insisting on calling him her boyfriend?
Or really in love?
Or just really in love with him kissing her ass?
Clara, seriously. How much longer do you think ol' frizz stick will be around?
I wish I could give you a more secure answer than saying 'I really don't know'. The love, from what I've seen of it, has drifted a bit more to the background but by having him as her boyfriend out in the open Stephanie Jarvis has also limited her options. There's so much going on with other people in her orbit, that she really can't afford to give in to voices saying she should let go of him. She fought an uphill battle to get him accepted and in some ways she has succeeded, as more people take his role serious (well, at least in their face). There's no real long term future for the boy, I do know that, but I don't see Stephanie Jarvis actively ending their relationship any time soon too. Sorry, I know this is not what you wanted to hear...

@Clara Burnett if you ever do get busted by Stephanie, will you come back and tell us everything?
I promise. That is, if my lawyer let's me :)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Lady Rosalie

Chatty Member
1600 people watching Stephanie & Phiphi cleaning their bedroom ... oh my Lord.

They both have their clothes laying all over ... so I am predicting that they are putting hooks on the walls for their clothes ... how boring is this?!

And a heap of cushions laying around

Phiphi has some enamel hooks they are going to put up in their bathroom.

Phiphi has already called her darling and something has already made her "very very happy".

A whole pile of people arrive the claim they aren't expecting. Amaury pretty much says "that's so lalande."

It's a pile of vintage cars. Philip leads a tour of all the car owners to the chapel ... in French.

Grant wants to shear the sheep ... he can't find the shears. SJ suggests they have a shear off with Kirsty this week.

Grant is making a new maintenance area with all of Percy's old tools as Amaury won't let anyone else use his workshop. Apparently it stresses Amaury when others walk into his area.

SJ goes to check on the chickens, are they playing their xylophone or on their swing, ... nope ... they don't like either. She's going to make poor Nancy sit on some fertilized eggs.

Why do they have the fertilized eggs on the rack in the kitchen? yuck

Spud isn't letting anyone sleep in!! He had Phiphi up at 4:30!!! Lots of Spud talk with some guests. They have a lovely accent!

Spud gets a pep talk ....

Someone else has already put other eggs under Nancy .... (these people don't communicate). SJ gets pecked.

A walk through the garden to see what is blooming ... Spud follows his friend Phiphi

Phiphi wants a stone benched moved from the terrace to the courtyard ... he tries to lift it but can't. Grant comes along to help, but ends up just lifting it by himself!!

She asks Amaury if he is going for a run, while he is carrying cigarettes and a large bottle of water.

Amaury says filming with Ch4 broke him. He's taking a day off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Sasha Groves

Chatty Member
Thank you for the new thread 🧵
If my husband dabbed paint on my nose because my Daddy did it to me when I as a child I’d have some serious doubts! Not just once either. He had to get it in there for the grannies that Daddy did it so he did it too. She said twice that Phillip had told her to leave it on. Why? So his message that he treats her like her Daddy did twangs the hearts of the Granny Groupies who will sigh and say ‘what a nice boy’. I like a man to be a man not a surrogate Daddy. I find it creepy tbh.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Can I bring my little puppy pal @smolpuppyo'love? I mean they have the inside knowledge of Fanny's brain. Did we ever decide if this ickle lapdog is in fact Phi Phi?
So Fanny's lack of doing anything at the chateau or supplying accounts is because she was all worried about how her consort toy boy would be received by her adorting fans. Yeah right.
Comments on Selmar's vlog Tour Chateau de La Batallie:-
smolpuppyo'love "It often takes a long time to go through the process of the bureaucracy, especially in France. There's also a lot of jobs running simultaneously. It's not the sort of thing that is possible to do in such a short time frame. It's my opinion that Stephanie was at first unsure of how to carry on with the vlogs following the news of her relationship being released. There were many people who felt put out at not being informed, not that they had any rights to being privy to such a personal life decision. I think her unfounded fear of being reviled and targeted by haters because of the age gap caused her to have a momentary crisis of trying to assure the viewers that everything would carry on as normal....but at the same time she was not able to, because everything was different. I'm sure that she experienced an enormous amount of stress and anxiety about how to continue "as normal" as before and keep everyone happy and yet how to make her relationship integrated into the vlogs without alienating her patrons. I wish that people would get over their own prejudices and just enjoy the videos without trying to control the situation and demand for the accounts and plans and criticise everyone. You may think you are aware of everything in terms of plans that go into effect, but you are not. "
OK….sorry, but I can’t let this comment from Snorts go without a reply.

Yes, it takes a long time to go through French bureaucracy (as we witnessed when Gwen purchased the convent), but it’s been YEARS. And SJ was the idiot that drained her own lake, causing that mess. Lots of jobs running simultaneously? Maybe just finish ONE..or do one at a time if SJ can’t handle multitasking. Your relationship? Yes, people were put out when they weren’t informed. But don’t bore me with your “rights to privacy.” SJ made the decision to film her life for everyone to see. And you made the decision to sleep with SJ. It’s not like you didn’t know what you were getting into…there was no surprise. People are less concerned about the “age gap” than the optics of the situation. Snorts…You’re screwing your boss…getting paid for it… and taking full advantage of tax free Patreon donations…so give me a break about “right to privacy.” If Patreons are feeling alienated, that’s Stephanie’s fault! And, finally, you say we may think we are aware of everything in terms of plans that go into effect, be we are not???? THAT’S THE WHOLE POINT!!!! When you receive well over $30K per month in tax free donations, it’s your job to inform your Patreons (Association) of your plans and the accounts in great detail! It’s not an unnecessary burden…it’s an obligation!

Snorts, you are truly a buffoon.

• Heart
  • Haha

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Why does he always wear women's clothing? If he isn't gay he sure does act like it. In the garden he didn't want to get his hands dirty and he walks around like his pants are too tight...oh wait, they are. Smashing his camel toe lol
Hooray for stereotypes!
There are many gay dudes in this forum and I'm sure none of them would be caught dead in that shirt. Many also get their hands dirty doing yard work and DIY around the house (check out Ash at Lalacelle.) The gay community doesn't claim Philip; he's just a prissy Millennial bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
When I very first heard SJ's singing - I started to doubt my ability to judge. For a moment I was thinking maybe I'd got it wrong and she must be a good opera singer because she had been in productions and had singing workshops that she joined in at CDLL - but what I hearing I didn't think was very good. I think it gave me some momentary cognitive dissonance.
Stephanie Jarvis has never sung in any real opera production and the only reason she has performed at the workshops she hosted at her HMN is because of the fact that she hosted them and the musicians wanted to be polite. Her singing voice is terrible, her skills are lacking (as in everything, always) and when she opens her mouth it's like a dagger straight into your heart. Seriously, you will want to walk, no run, out as soon as she begins. The only good thing about it is that it never lasts very long as it's just for making an appearance. People then have the "opportunity" to praise her for her efforts and her talent. It has always made me feel nauseous, the whole charade of her pretending to be an opera singer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
5 Day Symposium
Colonialism versus Imperialism through the Centuries
September 4 – 9, 2022

This inaugural Tattler event will be held at Manor & Maker – a vomit-inspiring space for like-minded people to come together in an unfinished, communal living space and share (thrash-out their opinions) in a uniquely ramshackle environment. (Think more shabby then chic).

If you enjoy shared bathrooms, putrid décor and lumpy beds then you’ll be happy to join us in the beautiful Dordogne country-side, but please don’t expect the host, Sara & Shrek, to speak French.

This don’t miss event kicks off with a ‘Champagne Toga Cocktail Party’ on the evening of Sunday, September 4th.which commemorates the Fall of the Roman Empire on September 4, 476AD. (BYOB)

Guest Speaker – Famed Egyptologist Curtis Ryan Woodside will share his most recent vacation snaps of Roman ruins and his cute dog.

Closing Dinner – ‘From Genghis Khan to Queen Elizabeth II – come dressed as your favourite historical imperialist leader. Our hostess Sara will attempt to make costumes for any guests who don’t bring their own.

VIP Lounge – unlimited access for eligible participants (hurry-up Heathcliffe). (We considered hiring alcoholic cocktail drinker extraodinaire, Caroline Gooder, to be our VIP bartender since she has a large bosom booze cabinet, but we realized she would drink it all). Still accepting applications! Jason Dubey please stop sending your CV - bartenders must be good listeners and we don't want you hogging all the conversations)

It's hard to put a price on this priceless, once in a lifetime experience (but we did):
Cost -(in Bitcoin)
VIP - 5,000 (unlimited VIP lounge access)
Chatty Member - 7,500 (2 free passes to the VIP lounge)
Active Member - 10,000 (1 free pass to the VIP and you must eat meals in the kitchen with Shrek)
Food not included (you'll thank us for that)

Register soon - spaces limited!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member
Just caught up with CD & Selmar

a few observations (Apols for repeats)

The hen house is filthy. Poor ladies. No wonder they’re not laying eggs. Clean it you lazy cow!
The product placement was so obvious
The chicks will never play with those silly toys
Whip Women is scary and so OTT. So LaLande
SJ didn’t thank Gerry for the perfume 🤨
Gerry was mega irritating. I can’t stand him, never have done. Same old same old. Shut up why don’t yer !!!!
Nick the tree man is not sexy. Not at all 🫣
Why did SJ sit on the ground to plant. So weird to watch
SJ announced Gerry would not be eating with the guests. What a lucky escape!
Ann Marie was wheeled out to turn the sprinklers on he devised. He looked knackered
Aussie Grant has arrived. Now he is sexy 😍
Pavlina is definitely a volunteer. Not a refugee 🤬
Mrs Falafal made falafels. What else 🙄
SJ is still wearing the yellow dress 😳
The editing was awful, content repetitive and boring.

Selmar’s tango lesson. Made me cringe. Don’t watch it.

The End 😃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Patriciarella

VIP Member
Thank you for the new thread 🧵
If my husband dabbed paint on my nose because my Daddy did it to me when I as a child I’d have some serious doubts! Not just once either. He had to get it in there for the grannies that Daddy did it so he did it too. She said twice that Phillip had told her to leave it on. Why? So his message that he treats her like her Daddy did twangs the hearts of the Granny Groupies who will sigh and say ‘what a nice boy’. I like a man to be a man not a surrogate Daddy. I find it creepy tbh.
I find Snorty’s nose painting like daddy creepy weird. Like he probably takes hair from her brush and saves it to smell later creepy weird. Such an unhealthy relationship! Grant, I beg you, tie him to a tree in the woods where only the ants can find him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Maybe Marie needs to get off social media and look for her life's purpose privately and look without Patreon financing her.
🎯
This is all very troubling.

From Marie Wiik's latest flog comments...
Bring Marie Back
2 hours ago
Hi John, lovely to see you too. I am not back to ‘YouTube’ officially, only Patreon for now. I closed my YouTube channel not too long ago and that deleted all my subscriptions, however, I am going to follow a new path from now. Send my regards to Marcy. Hope you’re well Xx

From About Bring Marie Back...
To the present (13.05.2022):
Lot’s of things have changed lately and to tell a long story short, while trying to ‘make it’ as a content creator here on social media as well as starting a new floral business I managed to burn myself out and with that came depression and a sense of loosing myself. I have been incredibly low for the last few months, so much that I actually considered not wanting to continue life any longer. Luckily, I am in a slightly better place now. However, I still feel lost and I am also in need of earning a living. So, if my previous video’s and posts has meant anything to you and you would like to see me recovered and back on track I would be so greatful if you could join or re- join my Patreon Page. It would mean so much to me.

My plans moving forward is:
-To get healthy and happy again
-To find my purpose in life
-To find things that brings me joy

And just to catch you up on things:
I am currently in rural France where I am staying in my friends farmhouse for just another few weeks before a new journey begins. I left the Uk because I realised that the life I was creating there wasn’t what I thought I wanted and I had a change of heart. I also missed France, I missed the beautiful countryside and the quietness. Being here for the last month have done me so much good and I am so greatful to have loving friends and family who have supported me during this challenging time.

The new journey ahead is yet to be confirmed but I hope that it will bring me more certainty and understanding of who I am and what I want to do moving forward.

If you decide to join or re-join my Patreon page, you will recieve:
- Access to a video update every week where I will share my thoughts and my journey back to self-discovery.

If you would like to make a small donation to get me through the next few months you can do that via PayPal: [email protected]

Thank you SO much!
Love Marie

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Sick

Lady Rosalie

Chatty Member
She says they are a broken household at the moment from all the filming ... eyeroll

Finally back in her bedroom to deal with the cushions .... she says a house like hers needs a lot of cushions ... acknowledges that it is a 1st world problem.

Baghead is sitting in her room reading a book on a chair while they cleaning.

Phiphi makes an hilariously intense facial expression while hanging the hooks in the bathroom (SJ is hyper through out, annoying)

They drink rose on the stone bench in the courtyard (some guests, Phiphi, SJ, Amaury etc)

Apparently all the rooms are full for the weekend.

Phiphip goes to lay a table and return a tool to Amaury before he misses it.

Philip bought a porcelain vase that looks like a little small paper bag ... and she shows us other things in her room.

It's a hot day, 30 degrees.

Dan is in the kitchen helping ... but doesn't look up when she speaks to him, just keeps working!

Amaury helps serve the guests ... Stephanie tells him he scrubs up well, and the whole table of women titter with laughter.

Phiphi wears his black lace shirt again!!!! UGGGHHHH!

At the end there was 2091 people watching the premiere.

That's it, you don't have to watch unless you want!

to be noted, absolutely NO shots of the new woodland garden!! Hmmmm. wonder why?!

Last edited:
  • Sad

T Rex

VIP Member
Especially when we are presented with Snorts and the Tartan bloke - it's a no brainer................ I guess there's always Cuz, but sheesh, it would end up being a three way with Nasty clinging to him 24/7.
There aren't many options at the Shitoo- you've got Baby Jesus Jeans, Scotman, Percy, Potty (in a relationship), Headless Nick (married to the awesome Marie, not to be confused with Roadside Flower Killer), Dan (who thinks he IS Casey Niestat), Davy (who, bless his heart, resembles if one crossed Prince Charles with a preying mantis) and the honorable mentions of the likes of Sillymar, the Ians (who are both married- not to one another- that would be odd AF), Mason the Stargazer (who is a ho), Matt (he's divorced and moved back to the UK), Shrek (married as well), Tomaz (ew), the elusive chapel restorer (who's like 100 years old) and Teabag. I digress- save the goat cheese man, who we have not seen in a million vlogs (sadness, as he was pretty hot- I think it was either @CountessPompidoo or @ScarlettoShara that ran off with him...) Amaury is not all that, but compared to the rest of the lot, I can see his appeal, but Herr Nuti will put a stop to that, as she immediately peed on him and claimed him as her own. So, I can't hate on anyone that finds the Tree Man attractive- compared the the rest of the Shitoo lot, he's top billing. Plus, he actually does manual labour, is kind to animals, and gives two forks about Fanny's BS- he is there to do a job, and is REALLY knowledgeable about trees. You go Nick-the-Tree-Man- you're like the Dos Equis guy at a Chateau in France!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38