The Chateau Diaries #144 For $300/m my Patreons get an original copy of my fanny on a photocopier, signed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3.00am Tattler comrades...
Sweet dreams and may flights of angels and Miller Lites sing thee to thy rest.
🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does he always wear women's clothing? If he isn't gay he sure does act like it. In the garden he didn't want to get his hands dirty and he walks around like his pants are too tight...oh wait, they are. Smashing his camel toe lol
Hooray for stereotypes!
There are many gay dudes in this forum and I'm sure none of them would be caught dead in that shirt. Many also get their hands dirty doing yard work and DIY around the house (check out Ash at Lalacelle.) The gay community doesn't claim Philip; he's just a prissy Millennial witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
If Fanny doesn't stop harassing Nancy, Ruby and the rest of the chickens may be forced to accelerate their plans for their mob hit on Fanny. Nancy looked so stressed in her dirty coop with a pink phone crammed in her face.
I'm no chicken expert but it looks to me like the xylophones are hung too high and the outside wall, not to mention the wire fencing, is easily lept over or penetrated by the pine martens who disport nightly on the woodland webcam, whose Ardeche cousins exterminated many of Amy's much better protected chickens at Rosieres.

Well new intel from Ruby just in - Dan's new veneers defo fell off - done on the cheap.
His teeth look like that already.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hooray for stereotypes!
There are many gay dudes in this forum and I'm sure none of them would be caught dead in that shirt. Many also get their hands dirty doing yard work and DIY around the house (check out Ash at Lalacelle.) The gay community doesn't claim Philip; he's just a prissy Millennial witch.
AMEN!!! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
If they were fertilised, wouldn't they be dead now because they weren't being kept warm?
I think they can survive for a week or so without being warm, as long as it isn't freezing conditions.

Yes, that's really the only way I've ever seen espalier done, too. Italians use espalier often, too, with wisteria and bougainvillea on walls.

I do watch Gardener's World! It's one of my favorite programs! And I really enjoy Monty Don, too!
Monty is such a nice man - did you know he suffers from depression too?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If they were fertilised, wouldn't they be dead now because they weren't being kept warm?
Considering how cold it is in the chateau, I think they'll be ok. I may be off on the days, but I'm pretty sure eggs in the wild can hang out for about 14 days before being inedible or unhatchable. A hen won't go broody or lay on her eggs until all have been laid - this way they'll all hatch at pretty much about the same time.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well Billys 30K budget for the first 6months must be slim, two new toys a chipper and rotator thing, plus paying Steve and most likely Mo to work and other names mentioned. No clue as to who is having bottom apartment but not much $ left to renovate them, concentrating on courtyard and garden. No Micheal, no Ryan but good old Pa there.

Reactions: 15
I didn't realize Nutti's desk is in front of Fanny's bedroom stairs! eww, mind you I highly doubt much goes on to hear... other than cushion conversation..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think they can survive for a week or so without being warm, as long as it isn't freezing conditions.

Monty is such a nice man - did you know he suffers from depression too?
I only recently learned of Monty's battle with depression. A couple of months ago, I bought his book that he co-authored with his wife called "The Jewel Garden" which was written in the early 2000's and details how gardening helped save him. I haven't read it yet but it's the first one on the pile I have for when all of my major gardening work is done and I can spend time outside on the chaise.

Reactions: 13
Philly should have bought a larger paper bag ceramic for Nic's head.
Since Phi Phi knows that Steph and Nic are “best friends” maybe Snorts thought that if he had a paper bag, even if it was ceramic, maybe he would remind her of Nic and be Stephs best friend also.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry, Grant
I think, in Grant’s eyes, the bloom is off the rose for his friendship with Fanny. I don’t think La Lande will see Grant at the Shittoo again for a very long time, if ever. I don’t think he wants to deal with all the foolishness of Fanny and Phi Phi. I think, like many volunteers at LaLande, he is counting down the minutes until he leaves.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.