The Chateau Diaries #144 For $300/m my Patreons get an original copy of my fanny on a photocopier, signed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm concerned that by the time I get to be a member of this exclusive club, everyone is going to have cirrhosis of the liver! 🍷🥃🍸🍹🍾
With the Chateau de LaLande Drinking Game, everyone from Newbies to VIPs can pickle their internal organs equally while watching the vlogs. Here are the rules- you must take a drink 🍺for every time Fanny says:
1) "Parfect!"
2) "I love it so much!"
3) mentions Daddy Jarvis' paintings
4) "It's so good!"
5) "Magnificient!"
And lest we not forget BJJ:
6) Every snort he makes
7) "My grandparents..."
8) "You know where this would look good?"
9) Any time he refers to "We" and "Ours" (such as "OUR Chateau")
10) For any hedgehog reference
For any of the following, a shot of alcohol 🥃 must be consumed:
1) When something breaks/leaks/ or the ceiling caves in
2) Any mention of the lake
3) Fanny breaks out in song (you'll thank me)
4) A trip to Emmaus or Brocante
5) Any mention of Christie's or Channel 4
6) Anytime a hot glue gun makes an appearance
7) ScotMan makes a joke

Feel free to add to it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
With the Chateau de LaLande Drinking Game, everyone from Newbies to VIPs can pickle their internal organs equally while watching the vlogs. Here are the rules- you must take a drink 🍺for every time Fanny says:
1) "Parfect!"
2) "I love it so much!"
4) "It's so good!"
5) "Magnificient!"
6) Every snort he makes
7) "My grandparents..."

Feel free to add to it!
6) A shot every time the “prodigal Michael Petherick” returns to La La Lande to re-re-re-re-re-launch his channel. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
1) "Parfect!"
2) "I love it so much!"
4) "It's so good!"
5) "Magnificient!"
6) Every snort he makes
7) "My grandparents..."

Feel free to add to it!
I’m currently sick of the word idyllic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
6) A shot every time the “prodigal Michael Petherick” returns to La La Lande to re-re-re-re-re-launch his channel. 😆
YES!
I’m currently sick of the word idyllic.
Agreed! And duly noted! I think I need to add the Chateau de LaLande Drinking Game to the Wiki. 🤪 Once the list is complete, of course! It'd be a collaborative Tattle project!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought he meant he was late to the chat because his Visa card wouldn’t go through for something he was buying online. 🤦‍♀️😂😂🤷‍♀️
That’s hilarious!!! 😂😂😂
Trouble with his Visa!!!
🤭💳 😬

Tell me it wasn't FRK who did that flower arrangement!
Oh dear, that’s disturbing!
Or just a tad over the top!!!
🙀
This floral arranger could attend one of those floral workshops to learn the FRK method....
Tone it down a touch....
Maybe a mason jar???
🤭😈😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This floral arranger could attend one of those floral workshops to learn the FRK method....
Tone it down a touch....
Maybe a mason jar???
🤭😈😳
Pick some weeds from the side of the road and make "Wreats" and "Funeral Flowers." Lovely! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1) "Parfect!"
2) "I love it so much!"
4) "It's so good!"
5) "Magnificient!"
6) Every snort he makes
7) "My grandparents..."
7) ScotMan makes a joke

Feel free to add to it!

So Beautiful
So LaLande

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can we add fairytale?
I hope so, because that's the word I find her saying a lot that grates!
The other is "epic".......she's not using it as much as she used to, but she still uses it occasionally.

• Heart
  • Haha
I don't know if you knew this English couple who bought a small chateau in France
Now that is a sweet Chateau .... not too big .
Thankyou Ladyputefica...... I am going to follow them :)

I am well and truely over .....

The Chapel Garden !
Bloody Spode pattern !
Plus......

Any thing bloody Yellow - Rrrrrrrr

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't know if you knew this English couple who bought a small chateau in France
I watched a couple of theirs- when I was trying to find something “normal” lol!!!
I did enjoy the tour of the Chateau. The couple are likable- Not putting on airs- seem honestly working on the place. Seems they found it in a livable condition- but working on it one room at a time. Have ideas of what they are going to improve.
*A good bit of nervous laughter I remember- in the commentary- but nervous laughter I’m thinking. Not like the cackling of SJ!!! 🙉

Reactions: 10
5 Day Symposium
Colonialism versus Imperialism through the Centuries
September 4 – 9, 2022

This inaugural Tattler event will be held at Manor & Maker – a vomit-inspiring space for like-minded people to come together in an unfinished, communal living space and share (thrash-out their opinions) in a uniquely ramshackle environment. (Think more shabby then chic).

If you enjoy shared bathrooms, putrid décor and lumpy beds then you’ll be happy to join us in the beautiful Dordogne country-side, but please don’t expect the host, Sara & Shrek, to speak French.

This don’t miss event kicks off with a ‘Champagne Toga Cocktail Party’ on the evening of Sunday, September 4th.which commemorates the Fall of the Roman Empire on September 4, 476AD. (BYOB)

Guest Speaker – Famed Egyptologist Curtis Ryan Woodside will share his most recent vacation snaps of Roman ruins and his cute dog.

Closing Dinner – ‘From Genghis Khan to Queen Elizabeth II – come dressed as your favourite historical imperialist leader. Our hostess Sara will attempt to make costumes for any guests who don’t bring their own.

VIP Lounge – unlimited access for eligible participants (hurry-up Heathcliffe). (We considered hiring alcoholic cocktail drinker extraodinaire, Caroline Gooder, to be our VIP bartender since she has a large bosom booze cabinet, but we realized she would drink it all). Still accepting applications! Jason Dubey please stop sending your CV - bartenders must be good listeners and we don't want you hogging all the conversations)

It's hard to put a price on this priceless, once in a lifetime experience (but we did):
Cost -(in Bitcoin)
VIP - 5,000 (unlimited VIP lounge access)
Chatty Member - 7,500 (2 free passes to the VIP lounge)
Active Member - 10,000 (1 free pass to the VIP and you must eat meals in the kitchen with Shrek)
Food not included (you'll thank us for that)

Register soon - spaces limited!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
5 Day Symposium
Colonialism versus Imperialism through the Centuries
September 4 – 9, 2022

This inaugural Tattler event will be held at Manor & Maker – a vomit-inspiring space for like-minded people to come together in an unfinished, communal living space and share (thrash-out their opinions) in a uniquely ramshackle environment. (Think more shabby then chic).

If you enjoy shared bathrooms, putrid décor and lumpy beds then you’ll be happy to join us in the beautiful Dordogne country-side, but please don’t expect the host, Sara & Shrek, to speak French.

This don’t miss event kicks off with a ‘Champagne Toga Cocktail Party’ on the evening of Sunday, September 4th.which commemorates the Fall of the Roman Empire on September 4, 476AD. (BYOB)

Guest Speaker – Famed Egyptologist Curtis Ryan Woodside will share his most recent vacation snaps of Roman ruins and his cute dog.

Closing Dinner – ‘From Genghis Khan to Queen Elizabeth II – come dressed as your favourite historical imperialist leader. Our hostess Sara will attempt to make costumes for any guests who don’t bring their own.

VIP Lounge – unlimited access for eligible participants (hurry-up Heathcliffe). (We considered hiring alcoholic cocktail drinker extraodinaire, Caroline Gooder, to be our VIP bartender since she has a large bosom booze cabinet, but we realized she would drink it all). Still accepting applications! Jason Dubey please stop sending your CV - bartenders must be good listeners and we don't want you hogging all the conversations)

It's hard to put a price on this priceless, once in a lifetime experience (but we did):
Cost -(in Bitcoin)
VIP - 5,000 (unlimited VIP lounge access)
Chatty Member - 7,500 (2 free passes to the VIP lounge)
Active Member - 10,000 (1 free pass to the VIP and you must eat meals in the kitchen with Shrek)
Food not included (you'll thank us for that)

Register soon - spaces limited!
Priceless, @Lady Avonlea ! :LOL:! Count me in!🥰 I'll even share my two free VIP Lounge passes with Heathcliff! (Heathcliff: You are welcome!:love:)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
1) "Parfect!"
2) "I love it so much!"
4) "It's so good!"
5) "Magnificient!"
6) Every snort he makes
7) "My grandparents..."
7) ScotMan makes a joke

Feel free to add to it!
We'll all be pissed by 9:00 a.m.!

1) "Parfect!"
2) "I love it so much!"
4) "It's so good!"
5) "Magnificient!"
6) Every snort he makes
7) "My grandparents..."
7) ScotMan makes a joke

Feel free to add to it!
We need to add this to Wiki!

So Beautiful
So LaLande
'I like your thinking'
'I like where you're going with that'
'Dream Team'

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So I wonder if FRK is still in France then.
Both she and MP talk about starting over or starting fresh.
I'm deeply suspicious when I hear about people who do this - life's a journey - you don't magically get transported onto another road from the one you are on, you just change directions.

• Heart
So I wonder if FRK is still in France then.
Both she and MP talk about starting over or starting fresh.
I'm deeply suspicious when I hear about people who do this - life's a journey - you don't magically get transported onto another road from the one you are on, you just change directions.
FRK strangely quiet lately. Hope there is nothing to worry about! (no snark!)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.