The Chateau Diaries #144 For $300/m my Patreons get an original copy of my fanny on a photocopier, signed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched that, (ff a lot of it)... she's eating well ;) but I am not interested in watching someone's depression... not healthy, and the last place she should be is in the middle of nowhere with no chance of socializing... She looks awful to be frank.
Another twit in France. She is also in a department where there are drought restrictions and NO watering of lawns and plants.

Reactions: 9
We tattlers don't have the best reputation out there... But to directly say someone is or was a cutter (without a shred of evidence - no pun intended) is way out of line.
I wouldn’t say out of line if that’s what the Marquis’ fiancée thinks, but @KiKiGee ‘s colour version of the pic suggests she may be right but get your point. We need to be careful what we put on here or how we say it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Beth Wade
3 days ago Patreons receive entertainment. It's on you if you thought that you were going to get more than that.

That’s just flat-out false. Since SJ set up the association to dodge taxes, it’s not just “entertainment.” So, no Beth, let me correct you…it’s not “on us” if we thought we were getting more than that.
And it is rapidly getting to the point where Patreons have invested more money to restore LaLande than Fanny herself (thru monies from her parents and friends) has invested to buy her 50% of the Shittoo and restore the property over the last 17 years

She is also rapidly burning thru friends, employees, ”volunteers”, and family members she can exploit for entertaining content.

Reactions: 19
Game over and glasses down when someone, during Grabeaux, uses the word "efficiency".
Last person to put their glass down must pay a penalty:

Penalties can consist of (but are not limited to):
• Kissing Snorty.
• Cavorting with Fanny.
• Spending the entire day with Isabelle.
• Watching every Selmar vlog back to back.
• Before forced on cue to laugh Scotman's jokes.
• Brooming the kitchen with Natti.
I wouldn’t say out of line if that’s what the Marquis’ fiancée thinks, but @KiKiGee ‘s colour version of the pic suggests she may be right but get your point. We need to be careful what we put on here or how we say it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe Marie needs to get off social media and look for her life's purpose privately and look without Patreon financing her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
...translation: ...the wench was in a panic that the patron money train would stop...

...poor little steph...filled with deep anxiety. “how dare you plebs question my little ridiculous hook up...it’s really none of your business people...nothing is your business actually...just keep paying my bills, paying for my luxuries, trips...and my every stupid nonessential whim I can think up...sit down and shut the hell up all you haters...and if you’re lucky...and I’m not too hung over... i will keep putting out the most inane, boring and worthless vlogs. oh...and stop asking me about ‘accounts’...it’s on a need to know basis...and you my dears...frankly...don’t need to know...anything...

...”now...don’t forget...like and subscribe...but most importantly: pay me...”
Yes, poor little Steph eh? Bit contradictory to suggest that she was worried about what her patrons would think about her baby paid for consort when she was happy to be leading them up the garden path with her teasing are they aren't they a couple photos with Michael Petherick. Another man half her age who she must have known was gay - but using him to make her look hot & glamourous. As if she gives a flying fig about what her patrons think. I don't usually pose like this with my male friends. It was always about the smoke & mirrors as we know.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Is anyone else totally irritated by the way he closes his vlogs, ie. Hand over camera and see ya tomora.
Yes. It’s a very flippant and dismissive way to end the videos. It makes him appear as though he has no respect for his viewers. I think he is angry that he has received some less than glowing comments on his videos.

That is the way he behaves with Fanny at times, planting the tomatoes in front of the Shittoo, making snarky sarcastic comments towards her, acting in a disrespectful manner towards her equipment or projects, etc. A lot of his actions towards Fanny I think are spurred on by her mean girl actions and dismissive words towards him and him feeling exploited by having to act as her trained monkey in her videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Maybe Marie needs to get off social media and look for her life's purpose privately and look without Patreon financing her.
🎯
This is all very troubling.

From Marie Wiik's latest flog comments...
Bring Marie Back
2 hours ago
Hi John, lovely to see you too. I am not back to ‘YouTube’ officially, only Patreon for now. I closed my YouTube channel not too long ago and that deleted all my subscriptions, however, I am going to follow a new path from now. Send my regards to Marcy. Hope you’re well Xx

From About Bring Marie Back...
To the present (13.05.2022):
Lot’s of things have changed lately and to tell a long story short, while trying to ‘make it’ as a content creator here on social media as well as starting a new floral business I managed to burn myself out and with that came depression and a sense of loosing myself. I have been incredibly low for the last few months, so much that I actually considered not wanting to continue life any longer. Luckily, I am in a slightly better place now. However, I still feel lost and I am also in need of earning a living. So, if my previous video’s and posts has meant anything to you and you would like to see me recovered and back on track I would be so greatful if you could join or re- join my Patreon Page. It would mean so much to me.

My plans moving forward is:
-To get healthy and happy again
-To find my purpose in life
-To find things that brings me joy

And just to catch you up on things:
I am currently in rural France where I am staying in my friends farmhouse for just another few weeks before a new journey begins. I left the Uk because I realised that the life I was creating there wasn’t what I thought I wanted and I had a change of heart. I also missed France, I missed the beautiful countryside and the quietness. Being here for the last month have done me so much good and I am so greatful to have loving friends and family who have supported me during this challenging time.

The new journey ahead is yet to be confirmed but I hope that it will bring me more certainty and understanding of who I am and what I want to do moving forward.

If you decide to join or re-join my Patreon page, you will recieve:
- Access to a video update every week where I will share my thoughts and my journey back to self-discovery.

If you would like to make a small donation to get me through the next few months you can do that via PayPal: [email protected]

Thank you SO much!
Love Marie

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
IF he got new teeth, you can be sure he got a hugely discounted rate, (or free) by promoting where he went. If he has sorted them out, good for him honestly..

I would imagine if your on well water it wouldn't apply, anyone know?
Depends on if your well draws on a public aquifer.

Reactions: 4
Took a look at Marie's "Bring Back Marie' channel and then looked to see if her Patreon is up. She is collecting just over a 1000 a month 'to find her life's purpose". What happened to the flowers, Success Stories, Haworth, Instagram only stories, and a Scandinavian in France? Now she is using the premise of finding a life's purpose in order to get You Tube viewers and Patreon money? And is writing a book? The woman needs to sort herself out with medical/psychological care and get off social media. Regardless of her issues, she comes across as manipulative. She grifts for money by pulling on the heartstrings of her viewers. I have little sympathy for her.
She is a very odd person. She is in this state because she didn’t get her way regarding going back to Lalande for the summer. It may not be much of a reward for being a slave, but free food, champagne and cocktail parties aren’t going to be happening in her life. She obviously doesn’t think ahead or care about what people think of her. She just wants her way. Fanny got that cook in there to block her, but also, if she couldn’t count on her, why should she let her come back? She was leaking intel on her insta too. She’s had plenty of opportunity to take advantage of her association with Lalande and she blew it by being contrary. If she would have worked at the flower thing she’d be fine. Now she’s completely depressed and angry and is hinting at outing everyone in her “book” as a payback. Oh and don’t tell her anything, she doesn’t want to hear it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
🎯

Bring Marie Back
2 hours ago
Hi John, lovely to see you too. I am not back to ‘YouTube’ officially, only Patreon for now. I closed my YouTube channel not too long ago and that deleted all my subscriptions, however, I am going to follow a new path from now. Send my regards to Marcy. Hope you’re well Xx

Lot’s of things have changed lately and to tell a long story short, while trying to ‘make it’ as a content creator here on social media as well as starting a new floral business I managed to burn myself out and with that came depression and a sense of loosing myself. I have been incredibly low for the last few months, so much that I actually considered not wanting to continue life any longer. Luckily, I am in a slightly better place now. However, I still feel lost and I am also in need of earning a living. So, if my previous video’s and posts has meant anything to you and you would like to see me recovered and back on track I would be so greatful if you could join or re- join my Patreon Page. It would mean so much to me.

I am currently in rural France where I am staying in my friends farmhouse for just another few weeks before a new journey begins. I left the Uk because I realised that the life I was creating there wasn’t what I thought I wanted and I had a change of heart. I also missed France, I missed the beautiful countryside and the quietness. Being here for the last month have done me so much good and I am so greatful to have loving friends and family who have supported me during this challenging time.

The new journey ahead is yet to be confirmed but I hope that it will bring me more certainty and understanding of who I am and what I want to do moving forward.

- Access to a video update every week where I will share my thoughts and my journey back to self-discovery.

If you would like to make a small donation to get me through the next few months you can do that via PayPal: [email protected]

Thank you SO much!
Love Marie
The Marquis Fiancee here:
Troubling indeed. I wish her well, and hope she stops grifting and apply herself to find what she is looking for on her list: recovery, purpose and joy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
🎯

Bring Marie Back
2 hours ago

Thank you SO much!
Love Marie
I’m in two minds. On one hand she describes being depressed and ending her life, on the other reaching out for patreons.

The cynic in me would say she’s grifting and appealing to superfans better nature similar to MP, the other side thinking she needs help. And soon!

‘Self discovery’ is hard on your own, harder with no professional help.
I think she wants a life she can’t have and that could be at the root of her problem.
Let’s hope her so called friends at LaLande reach out to her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
🎯

Bring Marie Back
2 hours ago

Thank you SO much!
Love Marie
This is troubling and it is exactly why she should not be putting her mental or her financial health in the hands of YouTube viewers and Patreon subscribers. She needs a doctor or psychiatrist and she needs a job. She needs to get off social media.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I’m in two minds. One the hand she describes being depressed and ending her life, on the other reaching out for patreons.

The cynic in me would say she’s grifting and appealing to superfans better nature similar to MP, the other side thinking she needs help. And soon!

‘Self discovery’ is hard on your own, harder with no professional help.
I think she wants a life she can’t have and that could be at the root of her problem.
Let’s hope her so called friends at LaLande reach out to her.
Well said, Countess.

"Living a life everybody wants" is what SJ sells. To live in a chateau, dine in splendor, have volunteers servants attending to one's every whim, travel, get lots of gift and attention, and live high! Her followers and patrons buy that so they can live vicariously through her.

Selmar, before meeting Jarvis was a nomad, now he wants a chateau too. Dan before Jarvis was a simple family man, now he wants to be France's British Casey Neistat. Who else has been poisoned by SJ's pursuing a life everyone wants?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.